Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forsight, and other P.K abilitys

Go down 
+2
angeldemongirl91
zrgal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

Forsight, and other P.K abilitys Empty
PostSubject: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyThu 18 Nov - 17:50

I've discoverd something about myself this year. I have a thirty minute forsight. I can see thirty minutes into the future. . . but not at will, it just happens when it want to so I have no countrol over it. Tell me if you have something you want to share. =3
Back to top Go down
angeldemongirl91

angeldemongirl91

DP : 491109

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyMon 13 Dec - 17:04

Um....everything is like dejavu to me.
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyTue 14 Dec - 13:13

thats the point. It makes me feel so mad becuase I only recognize it whenever it happens. . . kinda sucks really. = (
Back to top Go down
angeldemongirl91

angeldemongirl91

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyTue 14 Dec - 13:39

I know right. Everytime the dejavu thing happens I'm like "Holy Shiz I know what you're about to do O.O" then it happens....it scares the crap out of me sometimes D=
Back to top Go down
Valenvlorg

Valenvlorg

DP : 508492

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyTue 14 Dec - 21:57

kawahi!...as for some people they seem to see it more of dejavu but in realiaty its more of just a second sense of things to come.... like for instance......me and my mate were talking about how we were in the past(not past life) and i had a shking feeling before she even got on to the subject of her biological father i asked if she was raped by him come to find out i was right as well as by her ex before me in broad day light and in a park no lessand on top of that i had many more feelings about things that had happened to her in her past that i had gotten right as well.....now i still do the same thing but i use the feelings to a more bussiness perspective i know when we are going to have our furry butts handed to us on any day of the night and i dont even deal with the numbers of the stores i just supervise them.....
Back to top Go down
angeldemongirl91

angeldemongirl91

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyTue 14 Dec - 22:55

O.O Wows. So it's kinda like, when you get to know a person, you just get this feeling about their lives, right?
Back to top Go down
Valenvlorg

Valenvlorg

DP : 508492

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 15 Dec - 2:51

Excatly its more of a projected personification they only tell you so much but their soul says more to you than they do i do it to people i just meet on the street all the time helps keep it strong and able to notice things quicker or hear them if you may
Back to top Go down
angeldemongirl91

angeldemongirl91

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 15 Dec - 9:15

Cools. =D
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness287

DP : 511548

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 15 Dec - 21:01

I see the future in mah dreams two days ahead of time, very vividly.
I told you this, I told T.J. this, I told that other kid this. Ain't none of you listen.
Back to top Go down
angeldemongirl91

angeldemongirl91

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 15 Dec - 22:00

Wow, I didn't know you could do that. Guess it something to do with the human psyce or something close to that.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyThu 8 Dec - 12:56

Lol. I dont remember you telling me this Awesome, but I guisse I took you as trolling. I try not to beleave anymore, in magic and in the other world, but the more I do that, the more it tries to slap me in the face
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 1 Feb - 4:40

This kind of relates to a Thread I just posted in the Water Department of Theories and conspiracy, titles Take Shelter. Take Shelter Thread is Based on a movie called "Take Shelter" I totally recommend checking out the thread and the movie.

Anyways aside from that, I know what you mean. I have that happen to me at times, Ill predict things and they happen sometimes. Another thing I've learned I can do but not always not really of control but sometimes it occurs, I can some times see places and certain details. Ill normally pass it off as imagination, I'm a very imaginative guy, but ill later visit some place I never been to before and ill get goose bumps cause it will be exactly what i saw in my head. Dejavu! So yea I know exactly what all of you mean. It just happens I cant really recognize it as a prediction or what ever you want to call it, it just happens and once i see it for real its like holy crap. heh

I believe everyone has a little six sense. Theres I guess ways to tune it you could say or improve it better. I have a book on something like that, I got a library of a lot of books covering all sorts of different things relating to the 5 wolf tear departments, but this one specifically mentions meditation and relaxing methods as well as air cleansing and self cleansing, and finding out what you are more sensitive too in a six sense way. One of the books is called How Psychic Are You? Kind of has a test inside that you beasicly choose a number and depending on what you choose for each questions tallys up kinda giving you a better idea about it. And goes into details of techniques to sort of i gues you could say Boost it or practice on it, that kind of thing. The author of this book is Julie Soskin, worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
Aiden Swiftcat

DP : 449106

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 1 Feb - 15:12

All growing up I would have De Ja Vu dreams, then eventually it would come true. Once I started studying the occult and was hanging out with my friends who were more in tune with the spiritual world and psychic abilities I started to actually have feelings or thoughts popping in my head. One example of this, which I am still a little freaked out about, happened about a month (give or take a week) before 9/11. Watching the news one day, they were covering this para-sailor getting caught on the torch of the Statue of Liberty, and as they swung the camera around and showed the Twin Towers a little "voice" popped in my head and said they weren't going to be there much longer. Then 9/11 happened and I remembered that day. Even now I am freaked by that, but have accepted that if I have a strange feeling like that, then I need to listen.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys EmptyWed 1 Feb - 17:52

Yeah I never had anything like that for the event of 9/11. I do remember that day very well though. I was in Highschool still, and my teacher's husband used to be in one of the millitaries. Anyways she had received a phone call from her husband and she quickly stopped the class, (It was a reading assignment so we were all busy reading at the time) and she stopped the class and turned on the news, and she was saying that by all means we are at war. She said. It was a very intense day.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsight, and other P.K abilitys   Forsight, and other P.K abilitys Empty

Back to top Go down

Forsight, and other P.K abilitys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Tears :: Wolf Tears Paranormal Department :: Wolf Tears Paranormal Department :: Department of Air - Psychic and Dreams-
Jump to: