Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take Shelter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

Take Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Take Shelter   Take Shelter EmptyWed 1 Feb - 4:32

Take Shelter was a interesting movie to watch. Its slow pace but entertaining, and the drama and tension builds up through out the movie till the very end. I do not want to spoil it so I wont tell you how it ends, however I will tell you what it is about.

A man who is a father of a little girl with a problem with her hearing, where he has to communicate via sign language and is a husband of a loving wife, he ends up every night receiving nightmare visions of a apocalyptic storm that he believes is coming. The visions involve tornadoes, massive storm, Brown Rain that is like motor oil, and people going nuts from the air. In the movie it becomes a question and even he questions him self, if he is going crazy or if these visions are real.

Anyways you should look it up sometime, see if you can find a copy of the movie. It was really good in my opinion.

So the question relates to potential end of the world, do you think the world will end? Some people in real life believe there are signs, or predictions that the world will end and it will end soon.. Honestly I don't believe it will end by anytime soon :p but it leaves a interesting debate.

Debate starts now! Will it end Yes or No and why?
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net

Take Shelter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Tears :: Wolf Tears Paranormal Department :: Wolf Tears Paranormal Department :: Department of Water- Theories & Conspiracies-
Jump to: