Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep - 19:10

Jerron grabbed for the creatures arm and tryed to struggle free starting to feel lightheaded hearing the voice and did what it said "kabal......help me....use your power...help me defend myself from this thing" he kicked at its chest as the voice seemed to return louder
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep - 20:52

There was a bright blue light that surrounded Jerron blasting the titarian back and releasing his grip on Jerron. "My power is yours to wield..." Kabal said as the titarian froze from being in contact with the blue light.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep - 21:12

Jerron as another titarian charged at him and he puched it in the get as ice formed over incaseing it in ice as jerron looked down at his arms now incased in a layer of ice and stepped back suddenly thoughs filled his mind like he new how to do things that he knew wasnt possible as his boss stood up asking him if he was alright and they ran out the door and down the street as the guards chased them down the street as Jerron looked back seeing them gaining on them and quickly looked foreward but it was to late he hit sombody and fell backwards stunned and climbed to his knees seeing the blonde haired girl knocked out but she seemed to give off a glow and her hair grew longer and turned black as her entire look seemed to change as he went to check on her "jerron lets go thier right be.." before he could finish a titarian slamed his boss against the side of a nearby building as jerron looked up seeing some Titarians walking towards him and he held up his hand to sheild them from them when a peirceing sound filled the air and he looked up seeing a bloody distortion through the creatures chest and it was slung against the wall like a pebble as the other was knocked down and a distorted object appeared from behind it knocking the other down and blood spattered as it was crushed and wasnt long when the remaining titarians was thrown across the stree like ragdolls Jerron looked around confused when suddenly the air turned into a giant reflective metalic body with glowing white eyes looking down at him and spoke "hands off her..." jerron backed of as it dropped to hits knee puting its slim spiney hand on on the womans cheek "ambassador..wake up..we need to get you to your transport suddenly the sensors started going off and he looked at jerron "get her to the ship human it is vital.." it clasp a metal armband on jerrons arm and stood up walking down the street between them and the soldiers as jerron looked down at the armband and suddenly a hologram of a green arrow levitating 2 feet off the ground pointing off in that direction he picked her up and started carrying her as he ran the arrows changed direction the way he had to go

the HUD inside the droids head showed mutilple red dots appeared on his radar as liquid metalk drained out of a canister in his back down to his hands and grew out into swords and some more flowed up forming cannons on his shoulders and it was long weaponfire filled the air as he began mowing down the waves of titarians but he still would be overwelmed
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Oct - 20:21

Many Titarian soldiers were now gathering humans, and human militaries where now gathering preparing to fire at the ship, as others where shooting at the Titarians but nothing they did pphases the ship or the Titarians.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct - 15:01

Jerron ran until the arrow dissapeared he stood there looking around still holding the girl and laid her down against a wall looking around "what the hell theres nothing here...peice of shit!" he started pulling the armband off but struggled then noticed her begin to move he started walking towards her when he felt something lift him off the ground 4 feet by the back of the neck as metalic fingers decloaked around his neck as he struggled at its grip he seen 3 other machines that he could see apeared as the girl manage to crawl to her feet and walked over to them speeking in a strange language to the Droid jerron couldent understand "...shaper...drop him...thats a order.." seconds later jerron was droped on his ass as she walked over to him this time speaking english "terran...are you alright?"

Jerron looked up at her "no im not alright what the hells going on? whos attacking us..are you one of them?" she shook her head "no we are not the one who attacked your world.." he eyes turned to the metal band around his arm as she looked up at the command droid who was looking at jerron still as a staticy sound filled the air then a voice speeking english camme from the droid "ambasodr with respect we must go..the forward group has already gathered the Savion archives from this planet you are our last objective." she got up and walked past jerron to the droid "and what of the humans?...they are being slaughtered do we just do nothing?" the droid turned and held its hand to the ground and shot a small dart into the ground "the terrans are nit our concern..if the Savion tribunal decides to make this a Seriis affiar....i will personally bring a cluster back to this world" the armplate on the droid folded back and it began hitting buttons as the dart in the ground lit up and a portal opened up and one by one the droids walked into it but the " ambassador..multiple contacts incoming command droid as the girl reached over grabing jerrons wrist "keep this armband on you at all times..she turned and walked with hate into the portal and the droid backsteped into the portal as it closed moments later

Jerron walked towards it looking at the dart never seen anything like it before as the sound of energy building and electrical archs formed off it" oh not good he turned and ran as fast as he could away and the dart exploded sending him flying and laned roughy on the ground feeling to sore to move as the sounds of marching feet could be heard approaching him he managed to get a lok seeing a Titarian force marching towards him "shit...."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov - 15:35

Jason ran foreword, his Sports jacket flickering while he forced his body to run faster than humanly faster. He jumped down a few pilers and landed in front of Jerron. “ not doing so hot huh?” Jason said in a relaxed and an eased tone. “ damn scum! Look, I don't know you. . . and you don't know me. . . but I'm gonna give them something to look at. . . you do what you will, but let me just say. . . ” Jason smiled and pulled off his black sun glasses, his brown eyes looking down at Jerron, and then at the soldiers. “ I'm giving you a good chance to escape!”

Jason threw his glasses down onto the ground and pulled out two pistols that e had secretly hidden under his coat. Lightning flickered around his hands and body, as he pointed the weapons at the Titiarian! “ Oardan I call on you're power! Light the sky!” He yelled as lightning flashed across his body. He pulled the triggers, and instead of regular bullets, it was Lightning that fired at the Soldiers!
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov - 1:56

Silvian watched below from up high, as many people he knew and those he didn't were being hauled away by the Titarians. "... they where telling the truth.... How could I have been so dumb..." He asked him self. "..I will do it... Please Power inside me.... Awaken your power please!?" he called out as the device suddenly activated on his arm, and a Mendelian like object appeared on him, and seem to glow a goldish hue. He leaped off the building as if something told him to do it. "Shadow Unit Activate!" He called out as if he had always known how to do it. The computer like device on his arm suddenly sprouted many wire like objects that spread up his arm and expanded and molded until he was complete covered, forming a Alien Space Age Armor. Inside the helmet showed a Timer in English for 2:00 This was the amount of time he had until his armor could no longer be powered. He landed on the ground hard, cracking the pavement, but he him self remained unharmed. Many Titarians looked at him and fired there weapons at him, which did some damage to his armor, and on the visors on the inside he saw another set of numbers that stated 75%, This was the amount the armor was able to withstand, once the timer hit 0 or the percent hit 0 the armor would be disabled. "Is there any weapons!?" He frowned as if there was he did not know how to activate them. In reality there was none, the Device could instead copy other weapons adding to its library. Something that he would have yet to learn. He swung his arm at one of the titarians soldiers, and to his surpise, the titarian went flying, the armor seemed to amplphy strength as well. (Jsut so all Shadow Users have the Armor and weapon copying technique.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:42

Gayle stretched after a long day of shooting wedding photo's for a couple who had hired her. As she was in the lobby of the reception hall, she looked up hearing screaming from outside and wondered what the heck was going on. She packed up her favorite camera, then walked over to a window to see. "what the ..... " she thought out loud, seeing people running and screaming for their lives.

(sorry if this isn't very good, is my first forum based rp)
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov - 15:30

Jerron stubled to his feet stil wather soor as Titarians fired thier weapons at them jerron leaned against a nearby wall and looked at Jason "sorry...but im not leaveing you here to fight them your self "kabal...spirit thinger...dude...could use dome help here..." his hands began to cool and ice formed over them as afew titarian soldiers leaped over the lighting slashing down at jerron and jason while more charged from behind them hopeing to catch them off guard trying to stab jason in the back with its spear as jerron puched the fist few leaping at him sending one flying back as he turned to stop the others now fighting with the titarians from all angles as he grabbed one of the spears snapping it stabbing it into the soldiers neck

Meanwhile across the city aboad one of the Titarians Ships on the bridge the peons scurried around as the Commander of the ship towered over them being bigger and more built being a rare type then the others as he looked out the veiwport of the ship as a Titarian officer walked up to the commander looking up at him "warmaster....the humans weapons still have little effect to our sheilds i think its time we fire our weapons uppon them let to feel our wrath.." He turned and looked at the officer with a discusted look "and ruin such an abundant food source!...no...let the humans draw in closer..i could use a direct fight..." a peon walked up to him and and bowed "war master...the human resistance is little however we lost comunication" the minion hit a button on the wall as a map appeared on a projected screen zooming in on earth down to newyork city down to the very spot Jason and jerron fighting putting up a hell of a fight "mmmm grid 4 29435....prepare me a transport " he tunred looking back at the officer as he spoke "go have you fun Zerek..but of your not back in 1 earth hour..im torching the city with you in it or not..." Zerek growled and snaraled at the offices as his tail whip around stabbing the officer in the chest and grabbed him by the neck "you and the rest of the empire are so weak.." he snapped the offcers neck and pulled his tail out and turned to one of the peons "clean this mess up and get me a blasted transport!"

Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov - 23:19

Silvian stopped fighting and looked around hearing a loud noise that was much like a deep grown comming from the massive ship above. And like a reaction to the noise, the titarians seemed to be going back into there shuttles and heading to the ship with the people they captured. Silvian wondered why?
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov - 16:38

Jason’s eyes flashed yellow, he could feel the raw energy of Oardan flowing through his vains. Jason brought cresant kicked, whirl kicked, and knocked many Titarian heads louse from there necks.

Jason’s hands jolted with pain, causing the guns he currently held to fall somewhere in the ground. Jason looked for the cause of the pain, his hands black and smoky from some of the laser fire.

Jason leaped over a few Titarians, stealing one of the swords they carried at ther hips, he landed right next to Jerron. “ Your doing good. . . hope we can keep it up.” Jason said, his electrified sword going cleanly through the bodys of Titarians. Sweat beeding down his head.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Nov - 22:56

Jerron countinued bashing them sending them flying against buildings while slashing at them with the speartip in his hand and slammed his foot on the ground as a layer of ice formed on the ground infront of him causeing the lot of the titarians to slip and fall as the struggled more then others a frozen blade formed on his hand and he shoved the blade up throught a titarians chin up into its brain and out the top "we can stay here and fight them all day but we better go...before they send more"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 11:22

Jason felt week the more he used his powers. His brown hair was greasy and coated in both dirt and blood. He could feel the Titarians fear, as well as hear there frantic thoughts. How could two humans suppress us, he could here them say. " I agree." Jason finally said, electricity arching out of his left hand and sending a group of fearful Titirians flying. "I cant keep this up for long. . . and I fear that you might be right. . ." Jason stepped on one of his guns and smiled. something of his was going to survive the fight after all. He picked the gun up with his left hand and fired electricity out of the barrel.

Jason's jacket was ripped and stained, his tie was no longer the rich color of blue, and his paints and shoes. . . Jason didn't even want to think about buying new shoes.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 12:09

Silvian fell down to his knees, and happened to be just out side of the building that Gayle was inside of. The armor suddenly deactivated and on the Device on his arm, a new counter appeared stating 12 Hour Power Regeneration Now Activated "11:59:32". The device using the power to sustain such a super suit or armor, that could only last 2 hours, needed time to regenerate its power, and 12 hours was a long time if those creatures came back to attack anytime soon. He wondered what was he going to do now? The world now knew of the Titarian species, no doubt milliaries around the world plot to go agaisnt, and those two alien creatures that gave him and Jerron the Shadow Units, told them that they as the ones who have the Shadow Spirits, are the only one who even pose a threat to the Titarian empire. It was all true. It was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 1:44

After awhile, it looked as if things where calming down some. She went back over to her camera bag and purse thinking that it was bout time to head home and see what the news had to say about all this. Making sure she has everything, she cautiously opens the door and walks out heading to her dark green pickup, only focusing on getting home. Not even noticing what was going on above her.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 2:15

"Gate activation in.... 3....2.....1...." Silvian heard the voice again, and same happened to jerron as they got sucked up in a vortex, which occurred just infront of Gayle as she drove. Garu and Cel were summoning them again, accept if Gayle drove to close, she too would get sucked up into it.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 13:25

Jason stood next to Jerron, his gun now fireing bullets instead of lightning. Finnaly Jasons swords stopped arching electricity, and his eyes where now turning brown. “ out of juice!” Jason yelled, the sword now feeling heaver, causing Jason’s actions to be more sluggish. “ I don’t suppose you have a way out?” Jason asked, dropping the sword onto the ground.

Jason felt a tugging sensation all over his body, as if he were being sucked into a vortex. . . his guise was not far off. Jason’s world was turned upside down right from there. He felt as if he where spinning through a thick tub, and he could not tell where he was going . . . nor where he was.

Jason flew out of the vortex, landing on his back. His black suit was tatterd and ripped, his blue tie was now stained red with blood. His paints where tatterd and ripped. His shoes . . . they were burned off. Jason was truly afraid. He could since two strange presences close by but he could not read their thoughts. Jason tried to summon lightning but all he managed was a small spark to come out from his arms.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:00

Gayle was messing with her radio in the truck, attempting to find any station that had news on so she could understand at least a little bit of what the hell was going on. She thinks aloud again as she typically did "this is what i get for moving to a big city, chaos". Doesn't notice the vortex till it's too late, as she looked up seeing it, she tried swerve and turn the truck around. But instead, the truck ended up on it's side and her head hitting the stearing wheel knocking her out, as the truck and her gets pulled into the vortex.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 23:41

Silvian leaped out of the way on the otherside of the gate as a truck came crashing through and rammed right into a computer terminal. "Cel!! You pick bad timing of creating gates... now you picked up a outsider..." Garu said jsut as surpised as Cel was when the truck fallowed. "Jerron, Silvian, help me see if she is okay...." Cel ordered turning off the some what trashed Truck. To his surpise he noticed she was not human but was still part of the earth. "What is she?" Silvian asked curiously "I am not sure... I think she is what is called a... Nagali perhaps?" Garu explained but puzzled. They knew of some of Earths Lores and Mythology, but where they ever wrong, They had no idea what she was.

(Nagali are Dragon people, but keep in mind Garu and Cel are forign, so they will make these mistakes. They have no idea what a Daemon is.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Nov - 1:19

Gayle slowly comes around, rubbing her head from a splitting headache. Feeling her fingers wet, she looks at them noticing some blood, and sighs cursing in her mind. Then looks around at the humans looking at her, her ears lay back unsure what to make of this situation. Wanting to run but growls at her legs being pinned.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov - 14:40

Jerron countinues fighting as the transports dropped off more titarians by the dozen led by a larger one as Jerron knew they would be outmatched real soon as he swung the spear around kocking all the titarians and then recongnized the voice of the countdown and felt slight releif then looked over at Jason he wasnt going to leave him behind to die he ran over grabbing jasons shoulder "hang on!" the vortex opened as both him and jason got transported up to the ship as the portal closed behind them he sat there on his knees for abit til he hears Cel then got up and ran over to Gayle and began helping "are you ok?" he said looking at her wound "well its a pretty nasty bump but you wont die.."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov - 18:43

Gayle glances to the one who is speaking to her, then to the others. Then looks down feeling completely humiliated and helpless, giving in and letting them help. But remains as quiet as possible except for a few groans of pain from her legs and head.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov - 18:56

Jerron places his hand on her shoulder manuvering through the truck to get to her he tell she was still out of it rather well as he sat down and let her rest against him and looked over at the ithers to see what was going on seeing silvian again and jason there quetioned why her and her crashed truck was there
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov - 19:31

She manages to speak but quietly "w...where am I, and ....... who are any of you". Gayle watches the one who spoke to her, make his way into the mangled truck. Starting to wonder what exactly happened and where her camera was cause she had a deadline to meet for that couple, and thinking that it would be interesting to get pictures of this place too.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov - 19:40

"thats all hard to explain...but tell me...who are you..do you remember your name?..."jerron said talking just trying to figure oue how serious the injuries are tryed to get her seatbelt undone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next