Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:00

Gayle watches him closely as he tries to get the seatbelt undone, and tries to help him. Wondering why he didn't act nervous around her, seeing as she was different. "Gayle.... Gayle Faline is my name, .. and you are?" asking curiously, wincing at times with pain.

Last edited by CrystalKitten on Mon 15 Nov - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:18

Jerron managed to get the belt undone so she was at least free but didnt attempt to move her "my name is jerron...dont worry we are not going to hurt you" he looked her body over to see if ther was any other visiable injuries
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:36

She checks to see how bad her legs are pinned after he managed to get the belt undone. ".... uh.. nice to meet you Mr. Jerron was it?" not fully paying attention, as she works on moving her legs out from under the wheel "hmm good they're just sore" she thinks out loud.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:52

"yes it is......k lets get you out of this truck.....ok?" he smiles and starts trying to help her slide outof the truckcareful not to go to fast to injure her further until she was afew feet away from the truck and he knelt beside her
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 21:13

Gayle nods and lets Jerron help, as she slides out of the truck she spots her camera bag but leaves it for now, still unsure of what the world was going on. She looks back at her truck after they had gotten away from it and sighs at it being pretty much totaled, not noticing at first that he had knelt beside her. Then glances beside her seeing him "are you sure... you can't explain?" she asked him directly.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 1:06

Jerron smiles at her and nods pointint to everyone as he names them"well ok him and him are titarians...Garu and Cel...and that human there is Silvian..and him..well i dont really know him" he points lastly to jason then looks back at her
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 10:58

Jason had got up onto his feet as quickly as he could, his mind clearing up and tapping into thoughts and minds all around him. He was quit dizzy, having never been through . . . whatever he just went through.

Jason’s eyes flashed with anger as soon as Jerron had mentioned the two Titirians. . . he had to keep an eye on them. “My name is Jason Karver. . . and I thank you for pulling me though. . . whatever it was that you pulled me through.” Jason’s brown eyes scanned the room he was in, his eyes constantly flicking back to the two Titirains mentioned. Jason’s hands where constantly brushing up against his empty holsters. “A question. . . Jerron was it? Where have you taken me . . . and what has happened to the battle?”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 13:49

Jerron looked over at Jason while still helping gayle sit up and nodded "althought they are Titatians they are not the same as the ones attacking earth...it was them who portalled us up here...we are on thier ship...and giveing the situation we was in Jason we should thank them and i think any further questions should be asked to them

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 15 Nov - 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 15:42

Jason smiled and his posture relaxed. . . slightly. So they were the reason he was there. Jason looked back at Jerron, counting on the possibility of treachery that this man could perform. . . then laughing at himself for even thinking it. any chance Jerron had to back stab him had been left on the battle field.

" I'll take your word that they are. . . different, and I thank them for. . . saving my life" Jason said looking at Garu and Cicil. " But If they even dare try to kill me or you, or any Human!" Jason flicked his wrist and a small crackle of electricity twisted itself around his wrists. " You know the rest!"

Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 19:56

Gayle only somewhat paying attention to either of them, but in her mind agreeing with this Mr. Jerron that anymore questions should be asked from the ones that brought everyone here to this place.
Her head shoots in Mr. Jason's direction hearing him mention the part about 'any human'. She glares at him for a moment then looks at her hands and arms, wondering. "i am not human you know"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 11:04

Jason looked at gayla, his brown eyes pensive and penetrative. Something was strange indeed. . . she looked human to him. . . but she said she wasn't. If Titirians hadn't attacked earth then he would have thought her crazy.

Jason's eyes starred hard at gayla till finally her image seemed to shift before his eyes. She was right. . . she was definitely not human. But why did he not figure that out sooner. This was answered by the swell of energy from inside his body. . . his powers where regenerating. “ I am sorry. . . My brain was 'clouded'. . . I'll rephrase what I said. Everyone who isn't Tititain!”
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 22:56

Gayle looked at Jason while straightening her skirt, sighing "it is fine, i'm just .... not used... to being mistakin as .......... human, but it's fine". Then looked at her truck, thinking on how to explain this to the insurence company. Still wondering really where she was and why she was here with these people.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 13:28

[i]"Well As it seems we have a guest.. Anyways The Titarian fleet is backing off now... however it is not because of us... By rights this planet is protected by the Ralu. Basicly they are like space police.. However, it be best to expect the Titarians from here on out are going to secretly plot the downfall of your world.... and the Ralu... Dont expect help from the Ralu ether... They dont belive it interfering in the affairs of other planets however they will not hesitate to destroy Titarian fleets if they learned of there interference. It is hard to explain how the Ralu work, but as far as they know, this planet is only a house in a gang filled neighborhood, being rob with out there knowing. Contacting Ralu is next to impossible, however like on your world with police, they tend to look for catching them in the act. Anyways... With Ralu's back turned, they have no problem ploting the invasion of earth and attacking it head on, as a warning to your world that they are here.... but now this has accured the Ralu attention will now be this planet, so Titarians plot secetly... expect the king of the titarian empire to activate there Elite Project.. Trained assassins that will come to earth in search of destorying those who wield the power of the Shadow Units... The worse one to worry about is Osais.... He is a plant like life form who can shapeshift. Not only shapeshift but acquire the abilities and knowledg of others. All by simply touching to aquire the DNA of a creature. The thought transfer, requires osais to be close contact with its target and forming a bond, which in his case is not hard.. all he needs to do is take the form of a trusted lifeform. Anyways.. he being the highest member of the Elite, we wont see him in some time however... one we will most likely see is Garan... he is a ex-bounty hunter, and so his skills are very well tuned in hunting his targets. The Elite and future titarians will most likly be desguised using a device that creates a fake apearance... in otherwords.. they will look human..." Garu explained.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 10:56

"but I can see them." Jason said stepping up to garu. " I've started seeing them two years ago. . . and you mean to tell me that the only reasons why the titirians are here is because of these shadow units?" Jason sighed and rubbed the brim of his noes.

"so. . . who and what are you guys. . .?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 0:31

"They are here for Earths Shadow Star.. The very spirit in which dwells in your planet... Of course.. the units you have using the Shadow Stars they desire just as much." Garu Explained. "We are Titarians as well but we are not with the Titarian Empire. They are nothing but space pirates and tyrants."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 10:52

Jason’s hand twitched around his empty gun holsters as they mentioned there true nature. “ but you look completely different from the ‘others’”
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 15:02

"yes you did pick up a guest, i tried to avoid the hole or whatever that was....." Gayle mentions somewhat a bit shyly and nervousness still in her tone. and also lets out a sigh looking at her truck and shakes her head. "well you two seem a lot better then those that were down there. or um... nicer i think would be better put" she looks at the ones speaking then at the other's.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 9:50

"dont be fooled" Jason said, anger in his eyes. " dont give trust into apearance, if you trusted eveyone with a smile stop know." Jason looked at the two. Jason looked like he just gotten out of a fight with a blood fountin. . . his clothes where stained with all sorts of blood, only his face remained unchanged.

"what makes you diffrent from a tyrant? what quality do you have that would make me trust you. . . and can you prove it? If not, if you dont, then spare me the trouble for haveing to kill you and send me back."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun - 22:50

Gayle's ears laid back listening to Jason's tone. she winced a bit as she used Jerron's shoulder to help push herself up, legs and all being a bit sore from the experince, and spoke up "i don't think these two are bad... if they where don't you think they would've have killed us already?" trying to keep her temper in check but with a slight hint of anger but remained as calm as possible. she could understand to a point of the ones that where seen on earth before ending up here. but these two didn't act like the others.

Last edited by CrystalKitten on Sun 18 Sep - 13:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((some spelling errors)))
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Sep - 1:02

Jason shrugged and looked at Gayle with a tad bit of resentment. Haveing considered Gayles statement about the two aliens infront of him, it gave him anouther thing to think about. " Thats what troubles me about them. . . I'll coexist. . . for know. . . just give me a new set of clothes. . .these are a bit stained."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:31

"We haven't attacked your world... We bring you here because of the power you harbor. Called the Grand Shadow Star...Chosen by the Shadow Stars them selves... To protect your world! That is what makes us different from those Tyrants." Garu explained to them all especially Jason.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 12:49

Jason looked at Garu, turning sharply as if cutting the air itself."Yes all is dandy when one wants what the other has? Again, it might be an act. . .it might not. Trust is earned and never granted. . .and you call yourselves non tyrants? You look like the tryants that are attacking my home!" Jason glared lightly, but sighed, relenting."Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. . . but dont betray me or anyone I might know."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Jun - 20:13

"For now... go live your lives, but i recommend you do not tell any one about the shadow units or what we have discussed. The reason for this is because you do not know who would betray you to the Titarian empire. Your unites are able to go into zero space, where they will become weightless, invisable, and untouchable. In otherwords will vanish completely from your arms until you need the units. When you learn how to control the power of the shadow star you will learn to have it appear at will." Garu explained and the opened a portal behind them that would take them back to the city.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 1:38

"I almost hate to ask, but what is my role, since I have heard all of this? I am just curious."Gayle asks as she looks to the portal then back to the gents that have been speaking. And offers a paw to help the other male. She thinks also, what she is to do once back down on the surface.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 4:14

"I have to say I do not know your part in this, nor do I know too much about your species, you are not human but definitely you are from this world. Take this... That device is a encrypted titarian device, it will allow you to contact us at any time. This war is just as much as yours as it is the humans however the war goes far beyond just the world. Keep that in mind they must never get the shadow stars." Garu offered and handed over a device for communicating with. "When you need to come here we will tell you a gate location. " Cel spoke up and began doing some equipment tweaks on a near by computer terminal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next