Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)

Go down 
+3
RayveniaTelvos
jerron_silversun
silviangrey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 13:34

"aturok...." Was the only thing Rune said when he saw that he was found, sitting on top the roof of the same house. Memories played back in his mind, the day when he was only 500, which would be the equivalent to 5 year old. He was not sure exactly what it was his parents had done, but they where punished by death. He watched them die, for punishment of a Daemarian Crime that to this day, he was not sure what it was. And then for that, because he was the child of them, he was to be shunned. He was cast out into the world so young and Defencless , with no parents to guide him, for the ones he had he watched the sad scared faces as they where executed. All in the name of Daemarian Law. It was Glade that came to him so young, and together they learned to master there element alone. Rune being the youngest daemon to ever master his element let alone summon a golem at such a young age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The girl Elly was found.. Grias is after her, so we may be able to kill to birds with one stone... Grias will be coming for her.. He will most likely kidnap the population as well... Only the one who is the Goddess will be able to open the gates of destiny with out the need of the Sacred Keys." Zean explained sitting down drinking some fresh brewed tea. "Sacred Keys?" Dameon asked. "Yes... There is the Elemental Keys which El has the Castafire key... then there is the Sacred Keys that were designed only for the Gates of Destiny.. At first I thought any Daemon with a Elemental Key could open it.. btu now I know, that it has to be Her.... The Goddess... Her power alone is what it takes to open the gates... Anyways Grias goal is to find the door way into the City of Gods.... If it all started in Old Daemaria... then the Gates of Destiny shall lead him there... We need both what there and Grias... so... this is all going too perfectly for us." Zean said looking out the window surrounded by wilderness. He was in fact in a cabin with Dameon, and Ralu was out in a bout doing what ever it was Ralu did.

Meanwhile Grias at this very moment was on his way to New Daemaria.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 13:45

Aturok jumped up on the roof and walked over and sat on the roof as well looking out over the village unsure how to approach asking him if he was ok when he already knew the answer and thought maybe avoiding it in genrel would be best "im impressed with the way the village has turned out..place for new beginings and death of the old...intime i could see this being home.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 13:55

"It is only a matter of time when I am not wanted here any more... But it is nice living with my own kind. Especially with Silvian... I don't think he will ever see me the same way I see him... Anyways.... Someday Ill find my place... After you left they made me a Guardian of Lightning... Ironic ... I also have power over fire now... Ever since Zean merged the crystals... for a 100 years though, things been busy but... in a good way.. building this city... But... it just seems all the others want to make it just like Old Daemaria someday... Silvian and Shara say they want it to be different and better... but... I hear things.. almost no one here wants to deal with humans.... they do not like having to keep there illusion up to apeare human all the time, because they never know when a human is going to come around... I hear things about the old Council... And it is as Kon said, many daemons here are talking about leaving to find a place where Humans cant find them... They are so worried because there no Ancient Veil to protect them... How things where better when they kept the outsiders out..." Rune sighed as he said outsiders.... he was a out sider since a child. And every one keeps talking about the old ways, that only a matter of time Rune figured he would be casted out again. Excluded and Alone.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 14:22

"well you will always have a place here...and if not you cant count on me to be there for you old friend...they cant help they miss home..struggleing to get what little shred of home they have left...i dont blame them...humans fear what they dont understand if they knew about this city its with out dout some would form a army and hunt us down...but if new daemaria is to be better..it needs new laws...better ways.."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 523820

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 15:17

Risinia looked at the man, confusion in her eyes then jumps over the man and dashes on the rooftops, trying to find a way out of the village. She did not like the fact that a village had sprang up, let alone a village of humans! She hisses loudly as she slips and falls through the roof of one of the buildings and lands hard on her back.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 15:27

Dark energy filled the room That Risinia had fallen through. Red eyes pearing at her from over in a dark counrer. Max had always liked the dark, always found sustanince in it. So this intrusion of light disturbed him. . . if only a little.

Max had been hideing out in new Dramoria for quite some time. No one knew he was there, which was good. Max looked at Risinia with blood red eyes, his black dark hooded barely covering up long black hair. “Funny to get a visitor . . . in such a rare fashion.” Max said, his right hand gripping a black obsidian staff. “ Are you looking for something?”
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 16:17

Rexus looked up at the soon from the roof of Gayle’s house. A simple grey outfit over his slick young body. His eyes seemed unnatural bright as he looked at the sky, and his hands kept making the similar magical enchantments that protected this part of the forest.

Rexus closed his eyes and let his mind drift across the forest, sensing the animals and other things that walked the forest floor. Often times his mind would cross over the city of New Dramoria and make Rexus wounder what was going on outside of his world.

The forest blew winds of change, this Rexus could tell. He opened his eyes and jumped down from the roof of the building, carefully landing next to the garden patch . . . this was close because Rexus almost lost his balance and could have fallen right into the months of hard work.

Counting his blessings he walked up to the door, paying his respects to the recently decided mother of Gayle before taking of his boots and walking in.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov - 16:43

Gayle had grieved many years over her mother's death, and was thankful for Rexus being there and staying with her over the years. Was nice to have company around and someone to go to town with, was like having a younger brother that she never had.

She goes bout cleaning and has dinner started by the time she hears Rexus walk into the house, feeling a change is to come soon. Gayle smiles asking "so how is everything in the forest, from what you can tell from the roof?" Knowing from over then 100 years that being his favorite spot to sit and watch and listen.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 0:48

Silvian had managed to find Sian who was a female elder in her late 6000's years. She was a Fox elder of Ice, and Sygus element happened to be Water. Sygus how ever was dealing with the stranger who foudn her way through the inside of another person roof. But Silvian, Shara, and Kon all sat at a table with Sian, with tea and stew in front of all of them thanks to Kon and Rune. "Were do we begin.. Kon.. how many people are talking about.. Leaving?" Silvian asked taking a drink of tea and sat his cup down again. "..I don't know.. it not like i was counting.. Im sorry.. Well a good portion of us have been concerned about our safety... From the out side world.. I mean we are all used to being protected by the Ancient Vail but that is gone along with Old Deamaria.. And and more and more each day it seems that we are drawing attention to the humans. Over 8 humans have found there way here in the past month. No offense Elder.. Shara, Silvian... Well.. As guardians we should be making sure the out side world don't find us... What is the point of being guardians if we are not doing our duties given to us.." Kon stressed his concerns. Silvian felt rather taken back, he had been doing his best at tryign to keep it unknown. " but with out the Ancient vail, and not having 10 guardians, its hard to keep this village unnoticed.. We are doing the best we can.. Kon.." Silvian explained but then was cut off. "..We should start allowing other villagers to hunt.. Deamaria is built is it not.. Shouldn't we be going back to our old ways?" Kon continued. "..Isnt that the point of new Deamaria.. did you all not take new vows... Things changed Kon.." Shara explained with a sigh. "Shara is right Kon... But.. We are straying away from the issue here.. We have walls built to keep us concealed from the out side world... but what else can we do to help keep our people here?" Sian finaly spoke and asked.

"So... what about you.. why... have you been gone and why now?" Rune asked and finally stared at aturok with his sky blue eyes.

Sygus meanwhile entered the house where Max was, but paying no attention to Max, he askes. "My word young lady... You should not be barging into other peoples homes lit alone roofs..." Sygus explained and allowed the Illusion of being human to faid, thinking this would scare her out or something. Anything to get them out of another person place.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 1:01

"i went through my own trials...granted i still need to go through trials here but i stayed where my power was the strongest...and trained powerfully with my element givingmyself solitudle to balance my skills out and after i passed my trials i got these..." Aturok reahes up and grabes the spikes sheathed on his back and held them out so rune can see "and...something seemes to behappening that i was sent here.."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 1:23

Risi hissed and looked at the two men. "Thralis! Kri Thralkos! Nal Ritru mithr nalkin rastri! Nal kris thalk nalvikmris thralkis mirtril kis!" *Leave! Go away! Be gone from my sight! You are not welcome before me!*
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 1:25

Sygus grumbled a bit and aproached Risi. "You are in no place to be giving orders.. This is not your place.. If anything you are not welcome here in this house.. however we can come back to my house and we can have Tea..."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 1:48

Far to the south a large black fire dragon was coming out of a cave, petals of what seemed to be roses fell from each of his scales as he clawed his way into the sky. He made a direct flight adjustment towards the village, his roar ringing in the sky. As he flew petals still fell, and would continue falling until he reached her. His mistress... his... something... he could not remember right now.. but he knew some feeling was there... and he had to find her soon. She needed him.

Risi growled and hissed at the man again, but understood his words. She quickly covered herself with her cloak and walked behind him. "Taka. Nal Nik nire." *Fine. you may lead.*
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 1:54

Sygus smiled polilty and nodded to Max and walked out. "I am not sure what you are exactly, but we mean you no harm... Kon who is at my house, makes some fine stew if your hunger... Whats this?" Sygus spoke suddenly with concern in his voice as a group of Daemons where approaching New Daemaria.

"What is those spike things?" Rune asked curiously but something else suddenly caught his senses as five strangers, all deamons, One was a Coyote male, one was red fox girl, the other was a female Lion, the fourth was Brown Wolf male, and then lastly the one that seemed to be the leader was a black wolf male, and they all carried weapons, and with them horses. "..So this is the new deamaria.. rather pathetic if you ask me.." Said the wolf. ".Please.. put away your weapons.. you are scaring the others.. " Sygus asked politely who was now outside confronting them, while Silvian and the others where at his house for there meeting. ".. I would not be telling us what to do you old turtle.. " The Coyote said and then shot ice from his hands and it froze Sygus to the ground so he could not go no were. ".. People of Deamaria... If that is what you want to call this place.. I am here for the girl.. I know you are housing a human here... Let her go.. and we will leave peacefully." The Black wolf now had his sword pointed at Sygus' throat. The commotion out side had Caught Sian, Silvian, and the others attention as they quickly ran out side to check out what it was.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 2:07

the brown wolf watches as the others how up and her readied his sword readied to defend the black wolf at all costs even though in his mind he didnt enjoy threatening his own kind and was only her on his fathers request

Aturok dropped down from the roof between the house and them unable to get to Sygus as he he held the spikes like daggers ready to figth and waited for the others and kept on alert to find out just what was going on thinking he must have been talking of Elly
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 2:11

Risi hissed at the new daemons and reached for her sword, as flames started to dance around her hands. She was getting ready for a fight, and she was more than willing to burn everyone in the village if it ment getting out alive.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 2:36

".. Do you know were the girl is, Old Turtle!?" The black wolf demanded, holding his blade closer to Sygus' Neck, and then just barely making him blood. "..I do not know what you are talking about.. Maybe if you just.. calm down.. we can talk about this.." Sygus said hoping it would change there minds but it would not. ".. Dont think we are the only ones.. There is more of us surrounding your village.. If you do not believe me.. I will just prove it to you.. FIRE A WARNING SHOT!" He shouted and some were past the wall, a arrow let on fire flew hit one of the homes, as it caught fire, and soon became engulfed in flames, and shortly after, a whole tribe of deamans swung from the trees and landed on the Deamaras wall, aiming there arrows. What was even more shocking, was some of them were once from deamaria. Traitors. ".. People of Deamaria.. This is my tribe.. as you can see we greatly out number you..." He said. Rune, fallowed by Silvian and then Shara they all laid down there weapons, hopping to not provoke. It would be stupid for them to attack now. What made things more sicker was the fact that there was no warning of them coming.. There was supposed to be people looking out for outsiders.. and yet.. they came with out warning... and so quickly.. For once in such a long time Silvian felt rather defeated.

"I knew it!!! You all are in league with the monsters! You are all monsters!!" Said Elly who had walked out of the hut and noticed the black wolf and its members. "Damn it not now!! Aturok! Get her out of here.. We will distract them!" Silvian said with a nod at Rune.

One of the deamons of the Village came running out strait at the Black wolf with a knife. "Leave us alone!" He yelled and continue is pursue. Arrows flew and he fell over dead as 3 arrows were now sticking out from him. He was one of the young deamarians, only 1353 Years old. "..If its a war you want.. it is a War you will get... Tell me.. Do arrows have any effect on water?" Coragem Silvian's Golem appeared in its true form, and the first thing it went after was the wall, as it quickly rammed into it, busting the wall, and knocking a hand full of enemies over. Rune nodded and Summoned his Golem, Glade. Who appeared as a Large Tiger and began running maddly through the Village, until leaping onto the wall and started running along it Targeting the enemies with arrows. Shara thought Aturok could use the help and chose to fallow him to keep Elly safe wither she wants there help or not. Kon summoned his golem and made his way to take out some of the Daemon Group that was here, even if it meant destroying the wall.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 2:43

Aturok ran towards elly putting his weapons away and grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her away and to the other side of the village and out the otherside and towards the forests running as fast as he could knowing she was slowing them down he scooped her up off her feet and started running not looking back
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 2:45

Risi hissed and ran towards a group, the flames from her hands now arching towards the enemy, her sword seeking flesh beyond armor and sheilds. She was hit a few times but that never would stop her. She saw that killing these things were the only way she'd get out alive, so she did it.

A bit away the dragon was going even faster, the great urgency he felt was getting sronger as if he thought something bad was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 3:04

"This is my name.. Remember it... I am Grias.. Leader of the Anti Human group you all might have heard of... We are The Tribe!!" Grias the black wolf said smiling and out of no where he was surrounded by walls made of whirlwind, Sand, and Dirt. "Hugaa!! Ren!! Pyro!! Nyan!" He shouted and as he did, each one went into battle stance as they summoned there golems. Hugaa was the Coyote, and his element was clearly Ice, as a Ice wall formed around him and then came the Appearance of a Ice Golem that was shaped as a winged serpent. "I name you Ice king, Rai-Ku!" Hugaa shouted and then Smiled. "Now lets have some fun!" He added. Ren who was the female lion Daemon only smirked and then said "Finaly! Espara I call you! Raging Flame Queen of the Earth and Sun!" She said as a Firy bird, simliar to the phoenix formed. Her Element was clearly fire but because of the merging of crystals to make Pyro, she also had lightning as her added power. "Dengado Beast King of the Earth!" Spoke the Fox female who name was Nyan. A large boar like creature formed from the ground, made of hard stone and rock. Nyan's Golem blocked the attack from Risi, the Golem grunted and Nyan who suddenly had a Chaotic look about her smiled and laughed and even moaned as if she got erotic pleasure out of fighting. "Your energy is Demonic! This will be a fun fight! Come on little girl, let me hear you plead for you life, or perhaps you can talk me into some guilty pleasures!" She said to Risi Taunting her and some what flirty. The rai-ku went after Silvians Water Golem, while Espara went after Glade, Rune's golem.

Grias however summoned a Draconic winged Beast like golem named Tyrin, and went after Aturok and Shara in the forest, riding on the back of his Golem.

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Tue 30 Nov - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 3:17

Risi jumped back and cackled madly, her eyes glowing with a red light. "Guilty pleasures? Ah I'll show you pleasures like you've never seen young one. While you've lived for thousands of years, i've lived for thousands upon thousands more. I will show you the pleasures pain and death can give!"

The flames wrapped around Risi as she rushed towards Nyan and Dengado, her blade now surrounded by fames. Above them all the wings of a dragon could be heard, and rose petals fell from the sky onto the whole village, slowly carpeting all with the fragrant blooms.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 3:46

Pyro closed his eyes and reaches down gramong a hilt with no blade gripping it tigt soon a flame shot out of the hilt formming into s funnel intill taking for as a blade and turned his attention to the nearest thret and summoned his golem "Flir i summon you beign of destruction!" a small ember from his blade fell you the ground makeing a small fire and within seconds it was a massive scorpion shaped golem

Aturok countinued running not looking back but he could hear the sounds of wings behind him as he picked up his speed "polara...i may need you here..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 13:17

Kon and Kons golem confronted Pyro while the others handled the others. "I may not be affond of humans but I will not let you take that girl!" He said and he had his sword out ready to fight along side his lizard golem.

"Dance Dengado! Show her how to Dance!" She shouted as the Boar grunted and ran around circling Risi, kicking up the dirt of the earth intoa cloudy dust storm, as Nyan leaped into the circle with her Sword out and swung it about towards Risi. "I want to see you kiss my blade!" She says.

"How about you stand still so I can Freeze you!" Hugaa shouted while searching for Silvian who had ran off somewhere. Rai-Ku kept attacking Coragem via throwing shards of Razor sharp Ice, and Coragem would simply absorb it and throw it back, but at the cost of Freezing parts of its own body up. Coragem tried to use the Ice to his own advantage where he would then attempt to bash Rai-Ku in the head with the frozen limbs, but at the cost of wear and tear of his own body as the ice cracks. Silvian finaly leaped out from behidn a building behind hugaa with his spear and lunged him self at him, but Hugaa quickly spun around and froze Silvians fists to the spear. "Is that the best a Gaurdian can do?" He asked smirking.

"Where the same Elements you and I.... I am Fire but some how gained the power of Lightning.. and As I can see with your large Tiger Golem, you are the same... Lightning and Fire I presume as you are a lightning gaurdian... you and me are essentialy the same." Ren said. "Your wrong! Elements dont make us what we are... I am nothing like you!" he Said and shot a lightning arrow Ren, and she went to swing her sword to deflect it, instead the arrow split, one shocked her by conducting its self through the metal blade, while two other parts split and and shocked her twice over. "Don't under estimate my power over lightning!!" Glade how ever was playing a game of Cat and mouse with the Bird like Golem, enjoying the nice Run while the Phoenix hit and a miss with feathery arrows of fire.

Meanwhile Grias' Golem rampaged through the forest chasing after Shara and Aturok. Elly however was kicking and screaming as they ran. "GIVE ME THE GIRL and we will leave!! She will do you no favors!" He helled and then suddenly disappeared. "Where did he go?" Shara asked while on the back of her winged lion golem and looked around with her arrow but no sign of Grias or his golem. But this seemed to suspicious so she looked around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 18:28

"blasted girl!" aturok cursed as Elly hit him when he noticed shara stop he stopped as well and set her down but did not let go of her arm and growls "listen!....elly is it? if you havent noticed we are trying to save you here you are makeing this difficult...dont make me have to knock you out got it..." he look around for the golem as he held on tight ready to run again when needed
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov - 22:02

Risi starts to cackle as she pulls off her cloak and tosses it into the wind, revealing her armor and weapons. She pulls out a whip and snaps it a few times on the ground, letting the fire from her hands follow the line till it hit the tip. Then she flicked her wrist and the whip snapped around Nyan's wrist, the fire and metalic leather cutting into the skin. Then she pulled back, as if trying to pull the girls arm out of socket. "Hehehahahahahahaha! How about i make you kiss something instead. You'll be kissing the goddess of death's feet when you meet her soon, right before she rips your soul to shreads!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part II- Era 1900 BC - The Land of Forgotten Time/// (Closed)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next