Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Dec - 0:46

~Sad Beginnings~

A falcon swooped passed the many towns of humans, and passed the many temples, some long forgotten, others only remembered by so very few, and the temples of the new, some corrupted and as it entered the forest it vanished as if the bird its self never existed, vanished like a ghost. No the bird flew through what was called the Ancient Vail, a illusion wall generated by the ten elemental crystals keeping Deamaria hidden from the rest of the world.

The falcon was now traveling passed the great trees of the forest of wisdom, passing villages upon villages until landing inside a window of the highest tower of the great land and nested on a rod that hung down from the ceiling, just before landing dropping from is talons a piece of parchment onto a near by desk. A old gray colored fox humanoid sat at this desk with glasses hanging from the end of his muzzle, around his neck was a pendant with two feathers hanging from it, and he wore long navy blue robe with strips of white on it. He smelt of old Sage, Sweat grass, and other mystical herbs. Deamons were created...

The Old Fox picked up the paper with his long shaking paw like hands and opened up. It read that the Guardian Adept of water was dead. he stood up with a sad look on his face, and gave the falcon a little pet as he walked slowly down the spiraling stair case down the tower, and later into the chamber of the Crystals. "Alert the Circle of Elders... I have sad news.." He said to a Deamon Pup dressed in white robs. He bowed "Yes Ancient One..." And left the chamber, and soon a bell rung to alert the elders that a meeting was being called.

In the out side world, people heard the series of bells being rung and no idea of were on earth they were coming from, but a sad wind blew over the people, and chills went down there spine that something was wrong. It was not the bells that gave them the chill but the wind, and it was not the coldness in it but as if something about it gave the people a since of dread. Something bad was going to happen. And soon.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Dec - 1:01

The sun shown down through the dense canopy lighting up parts of the jungle as the ambient sounds of forest filled the air as Aturok crept through the brush and knelt down looking at the underbrush then placed his hand on a giant claw print as he sniffed the air his ears perked up as he heard the trees in the forest next to him crash as a huge reptilian beast gazed at him the let out a deathing roar and lunge at him as Aturok ran through the brush he dropped on all fours making it easier to run thought the forest he zig zagged through trenches and in-between trees each time the beast just a few feet behind him he looked up briefly seeing movement up in the trees he ran into a clearing at the base of a cliff there sticking out of it was a spear as he ran over and pulled it from the loose dirt and turned and faced the beast he let out a snarl at it then from the tree tops a dozen feline deamons all dropped down throwing their spears at the creatures neck and back as they pierced into its thick hide but didn’t bring it down
Aturok looked at the beast not going down as it turned its attention from them back to him as it swiped its massive claws at him snapping the tip of the spear as aturok watched the beast move to devour him “oh…great..” he curled up in a ball as the beast chomped down swallowing him whole then turned to the others biteing at the trees the jumped back and forth from it suddenly the creature let out a gurgling screech then fell to the ground lifeless

A lion deamon dropped down looking at it “get a log wedge its mouth!” the others dropped down and grabbed a nearby log and wedged open the beast mouth as far open as the could finding frozen spikes and Aturok frozen solid as he slowly started to thaw the lion crawled in and carried him out “nice job…”

Aturok sat down on the ground and looked over his shoulder at a huge gash left by the beasts tooth caught him as the blood gushed out “apparently not good enough..” he looks over at the corpse of the beast that the others where starting to harvest as the lion wraps a cloth around his arm then helps him to his feet and they started to walk back to the village and sat him outside a hutt and the lion spoke inside the Hutt

A female fox with sandy colored fur came out of the hutt and seen Aturok sitting there and shook her head “you haven’t been here in a while Aturok…lets see what you got common in..” she signaled him to go in the hutt he stood up and did as told and went in and she followed him in and sat him down infront of a fire and pulled the bloody bandages off his shoulder “ouch looks painful..what happened?

Aturok sighed and stared at the flames of the fire “bad luck I guess..you know me Azera always one step behind things..a Bramble beast got the best of me and yah…I think it won..”

Azera shook her head “a Bramble beast..you should leave the hunting to the jungle cats…its what they are born to do” she washed the wound with spring water then she grabbed a bowl and mashed up some herbs into a paste and spread it over the wound he flinched in pain when she touched it “quit you complaining with luck you wont have a big scar….you know you could take it to a healer and have it healed in no time” she wrapped the bandage around it tight

Aturok shook his head "well you know they needed fast bait..and besides you know I cant afford that…I don’t make the big gold like the guardians do..” he stood up still feeling sore from the wound as he felt a hand grab his shoulder and pulled him back down to the bench

Azera walked around infront of him and sat down on his lap and brushed her tail across his snout and smiled “you have the training why don’t you go to the elders and ask to be a guardian or something to make your life easier..”

He looked down “that’s not something you ask for..they choose who will be a guardian…and who will be a hunter and farmer…we all serve or purposes..its what we are born for” he looked at her look of disappointment as she gave him a kiss on the forehead and stood up and walked over to a table with bottles

Azera started grabbing afew bottles and mixing them up in a vial and sealed it and walked over and putit in his hand “you should be set…here take this its for the pain…but remember what I said…”

He stood up and left her hutt and walked through the village as he walked down the street to his parents home but stopped and stood in front of the temple unsure what he was destined for
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Dec - 0:29

Human soldier scoured the forest that lay one mile from the viel, there thick heavy boots slushing in the newly formed mud. There swords drown as they cursed there bad luck. “ damn it… that’s the tenth time he has evaded us… but not now…I’ll catch him” spoke one of the guards out of anger and haste. Foolishly not looking behind him as a few more soldiers seemed to disappear without a sound. And foolishly not noticing the green hooded man silently but casually walking up next to him. “You know…you’re rations taste better whenever there’s not blood on them” the soldier looked at the green hooded man in horror, and before he could draw his sword, the green hooded man punched a certain part of the man’s neck creating a thwack sound in the process, and causing the man to fall over without a single clue as to how he fell asleep. “That will teach ya for trying to kill me you foel…luckily I was in a verry good mood today… here my message in my sleep…Ekcon Va lu” Rexus waived his hand over the mans head. “I pose no threat to you’re villidge…I pose no anger to Vrack nor his town… Just leave me in peace and I will not enter you’re towns for another three hundred years…These are words spoken from Rexus himself” and those Rexus disappeared into the canopy of tree’s headed to the great tree of the elves. It was a giant tree, originally a city of the elves, now an abandoned castle with only one guest and that was Rexus. Rexus went into one of the buildings; it was well built and resembled a home. He then sat down and sighed. There was a bad feeling in the air…something that promised doom to thousands of lives.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Dec - 15:28

Rune stood in the center of the village looking up at the sky feeling the cold wind blow passed him. A small cat leaped into his arms witch was his golem Glade. "... Something is coming Rune..." The cat said. "Yes.. I know... We should leave this village and check it out... " Rune then vanished into the forest with glade still in his arms and his bow ready on his back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silvian bowed to the Ancient One as he placed a necklace on Silvian that had a blue crystal on it. This was the elemental crystal fragment of water. "Tomorrow you will leave us as the new Gaurdian of Water. You have learned so much, and now finally a guardian. We shall hold the ceremony tomorrow, and it will be a day of sadness to see you go... but a day of great honor.." Spoke the Ancient one."Thank you Grandfather Elder..." Silvian bowed again, and walked away into the temple for final prayers before tomorrow. Grandfather Elder was what Silvian called the Ancient one, because the Ancient one was like a Grandfather to him. Silvian could not wait till tomorrow were he will get to see the out side world. But at the same time, it saddened him that he would never get to see his home again. "But this was what Father would have wanted" Silvian reminded him self.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 2:15

Aturok walked into the temple and went over to a shrine and knelt down next to others includeing another jackel and began saying his prayers as his mind wandered on various things
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 3:17

It was now night time and things seemed quiet. People were in there homes were it was warm and comfy. The Ancient One though, he stood outside on the street staring at the stars in the sky and then as if he had a mission he he continued down the street until he made it to a small house where he knocked three times on the door, before it finally opened. "Oh! Ancient one!?" A cougar deamon woman opened up the door gasped. "What brings you to here?" "I have much to talk to you about Sala... Perhaps you can help me?" He asked and she gasped again and asked for him to come in. He was now at a table drinking hot tea as Sala paced back and fourth preparing more hot tea, and some fresh biscuits for the Ancient ones visit. "You do not need to go through all this Sala... I am old.. a high elder... but we are the same in blood, a deamon.. Settle down so we can talk.." Sala sat down nervously. "I learned that you have a book called the Deameracon. Book of the heavens and origin?" He asked. "That book? Yeah but... whats wrong with the one at the library?" She asked back. "..That is a good question, but I understand your great great grandfather was the one to create the book, so only makes since that you carry the original? Correct?" "Well.. Yeah.. I think so... I know its older then the Library's copy... but... the original really?" "May I see it Sala?" "Um well Yeah of course! Here let me go get it." She the went into another room and returned with a rough , scuffed up book. "Thank you..." He said as he picked up the book from her and began to flip through its pages. Then he began examining the cover inside and out. Sala stared at him curiously but quietly and then began examining the book too watching him go through it as if looking for something of great importance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Silvian laid down on the roof staring at the stars. "Tomorrow I will be a guardian father..." Silvian spoke as if he was not really interested in being a guardian.. at the same time he wanted to see the world. He wished he could be with his father right now, but his father had been dead for 2000 years, and he knew little of his father, and yet enough about him that he wanted to be just like him. He trained so hard and mastered his ability as a adept of water. Suddenly he saw a star move, and at first thought nothing of it. It reminded him of a day when he gazed at the stars with his father and and watched for shooting stars. Suddenly another star moved, which turned into a series of stars moving, suddenly it appeared that they were all circling, and this caught Silvian's Attention.

"The sky... Look at the sky!" Some one shouted while the sky began to twist as if the stars were spots floating on the water and some one decided to stir it up. Silvian sat up staring, and more people were shouting and looking at the twisting sky. A eerie sensation came over him and he began to have a feeling of dread over whelm him.

The same thing was happening in the out side world. People began to notice the sky move and twist. Soon stars began to turn red one by one as they spun.

Glade who was still in the form of a cat saw what was happening to the sky and hissed. "Rune the sky! Look at the sky!" Rune looked up and a dreadful feeling came over him as he reached for the bow off his back. "This is not good... It looked like those stars are coming closer!" He was right not only were they spinning and turning several shades of red, but they were getting bigger, as if they were coming closer. "What ever they are those are not stars!" And now began to take aim with his bow forming a lightning bolt in a shape of a arrow with it.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 3:56

Aturoks ears perked hearing the shouts of his people outside and noticed that the others next to him as well includeing a pure black fured jackal with markings below her eye wearing robes of the ones who tend to the temple as she grabbed his wrist "Aturok what is it?" the both scrabled to thier feet and ran outside seeing everyone look up at the sky they oth looked up again they watched in awwwe at the stars and he was the first to speak "they are shooting stars but....ive never seen this before" he looked over at his future mate the one reason he hoped he would never be chosen they both started walking towards one of the elders when the sky light orange and he stoped looking back up "somethings not right"

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Sat 20 Feb - 2:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 11:24

Rexus sat back in his chair, the hood that once concealed his ears was pulled back, his black hair seemed to complement the night sky. he looked up into the sky, the darkness almost complementing his hair. His eyes remand concentrated on the sky, the forest whispering songs of destruction and doom, that drew his attention even further up, for the forest whispered warnings…beware fire from the sky, it would say, and it would repeat that sentence until its wake. “ Vendumane…do you hear it…the song” Rexus said, his eyes still held towerds the sky, as the first bit of what looked like stares started to fall. Vendumane flew next to Rexus, her flame completely gone as to not harm rexus or the things around him. “The forest whispers it rex…destruction from the sky… you’re thinking aren’t you…about what the tree said to you?” Rexus looked back at his golem, a smile on his face. “ I will met the ones who will help me, but first I will have to help them… yes I am…” Rexus stood up from his seat and went to the closet that contained his bow and arrow as well as his sword and strapped it onto his back. “Vendumane…where flying tonight” Rexus said getting onto the phionex’s back and flying off into the sky.

The night seemed to glow from the falling stars, and rexus and his olem seemed to be flying in the middle of the storm, weaving and dodging out of the way of the falling starts.“ do you think it’s dangerous to be flying in the midst of a star storm Rex” Vendumane said, continuing to dodge out of the way of the stars. Rexus however wasn’t paying attention, his eyes where concentrated on a certain part of the forest, it seemed that whenever the stars seemed to strike the aria it vanished before contact. Rexus had the sensation of dread come over him, but instead of falling into the spell, he concentrated on that one aria as a medium. “Vendumane… dash into that aria…” Vendumane performed an Arial loop and turned around away from the aria rexus commanded her to go to. “Vendumane it’s the other way…” Vendumane only responded by flapping her wings harder and propelled her further away from the aria. “If you won’t help me you blasted bird then I will go myself!” Rexus Yelled in agitation and jumped off of his golem and into the forest. The fall not even hurting Rexus, as he landed half a mile away from the veil, his bow drawn, and knocked with one of his finest arrows. He quickly made his way towards his destination, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 13:54

"Yes.. Yes I see... you see this here? Isn't it odd that these 3 pages are blank? They are not like that in any other book, and also... I find odd is this right here, see this tear? Its not a actual rip, it looks as if it was cut open a slight to place something in it, if you don't mind I would like to open that up to find out." The ancient one said with much interest. "Go ahead, I trust you." Sala said and gave him a knife. He took it from her with his shaking hands and began cutting from the small rip and along the threaded line on the inside of the front cover of the book. Hidden inside it was a round flat piece of transparent glass etched with Ancient Deamaria characters that were unrecognizable by most people but the Ancient one recognized all of it, it was the very same text written on the crystals of origin and much of the old scrolls inside the temple of origin, were there was the great tower of Deamaria, which was, were the Ancient one spent most of his time. It read on the glass "When the light from the seeds of creation illuminate the eye of truth, it shall reveal the secrets of the book of wisdom."

The screams of the villagers grabbed the ancients ones attention instantly and he closed the book and walked out side. Rays of red light shot down from the skies and many homes suddenly burned up from the rays. The stars seemed to have been not stars but burning rays of chaotic red light. One by one a series of red light fell and burned, not just burning but scorched the earth. Before the Ancient Ones eyes, people burned up, and more homes burned. Some of the Deamons used there adept powers to try to put out allot of the fire.

Silvian ran across the village and then stopped as larger rays began to fall. Silvian raised his hands "Oh great king of the rivers and spirit of water, hear my plea, come fourth and form and aid us oh great ones, weave together your great power to form a shield, I call forth Glass Shield of the Water God!" This was Silvians spell and Streams of water came up from the rivers almost looking like great serpents rising from the water, that then connected from all around and then stretched out like a giant shield around the village. a few adepts of ice ran through and began freezing the the water barrier to strengthen it from the rays that fell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Rune aimed his bow to the sky and he closed his eyes with a focused look on his face, and then opened them, his eyes turned from green to red, and lines suddenly appeared on his body. He then released his lightning shaped arrow to the sky, then he put his bow on his back and placed his hands together and prayed along with Glade on his shoulder. The sky erupted into brilliant colors of light as the arrow exploded and it began to cloud up and thunder. The clouds then flashed red as the rays hit the clouds, the rays that broke through the cloudy barrier lightning bolts came down and struck them which seemed to cancel them out. Suddenly a big one came through the sky uninfected by the lightning bolt and came down his way. he quickly leaped aside and tumbled rolled into a field. The ground exploded into fire, and the field began to burn up. Suddenly he was caught in the center of a grass fire.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 18:07

Aturok gripped her hand and watched as the first few buildings went up in flames and everyone began to scattered in directins some fleeing others fighting the fires as he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her to face him "Mayla start helping the wounded i will try to help with the fires" he turned looking around not sure where to begin then reached in a pouch aroun d his belt pulling out two stones attached to leather straps and slide each on both hands and ran towards a building and held his hands towards the flames as freezeing cold shot from his hands and started slowly smothering one of the fires

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan - 22:27

Rexus continued to walk forward, his bow and arrow knocked, Vendumane was up in the sky, searching for any hostiles in the aria, Rexus scanned the aria around, unaware that he had just passed through the veil, and his eyes scanned vigorously, his thoughts raised ahead of him searching for life, only finding screaming thoughts and terrified people. They came to a clearing, where something was fighting the flames that where falling, he only ended up being encircled in the flame that the star had created. Rexus ran forward, his hood up over his head. Rexus put the arrow back into his quiver and knocked his bow, he then raised forward calming the flames as if they where obedient. He then helped the daemon up ((Rune)) “you look like you need help stranger, and I’d be happy to obliged” Rexus said smiling through his hood. Vendumane circled up ahead, creating a bearer of orange and red
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 14:52

Silvian felt his body whether away, from the power he was pulling out of him self to keep the barrier above. It took allot of will power but it was costing him a physical toll. He felt blood streaming down from his nose. He was not sure how much longer he could hold the barrier up, the rays were already melting the ice the other adepts put on his barrier and causing what was not frozen of the barrier to create ripples, and the ripples then began to dissolve and shake loose the ice. loud noises of crashing and sizzling could be heard as the flares hit the barrier. "I.. do not know how much longer.... I can keep this up." He said trying to call fourth every ounce left. These beams were powerful, it had such a impact and force, it was a wonder that the barrier was still even there. The burning rays started coming down faster and harder, like being in a killer hail storm made of fire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Glade changed into a might white tiger and Rune grabbed hold and told the person who came to help "Get on quickly! It is you who will need the help now." as many more rays of burning light came down harder then before, tons were passing the barriers that were created.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 15:12

Aturok loked around at the others fighting despretly attempting to save there home when he seen someone standing on top of the temple creating a barrier he ran over and climbed up and ran over to silvian "anything i can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 15:31

Your a Ice Adept!? Help support my barrier. And hurry!!" Silvian shouted at the border of the line of ether he can hold the barrier or not. He was close to losing all his energy.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 15:42

He looked up at the faling barrier he knew he asnt that strong but he knew he didnt have much of a choice he held up his hands towards the barrier and a frozen wind radiated of the stones on his hands and raced towards the barrier and started slowly reinforceing it
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 16:10

Finally the beams came to a complete stop. Silvian released the barrier and watched it shatter and evaporate, He almost fell backwards but managed to take balance, as he watched the sky clear up and could see finally normal stars. He wiped the blood off that dripped from his nose and looked around to see how many casualties there were. Many were people were kneeling over bodies of there loved ones crying. Much of the town was in ruins, and he hated to think of what would have been left if there was no barrier. Suddenly a eerie song could be heard , a females voice, singing, but it seemed as if it was loud and echoed from the sky. Many people inside and in the outside world looked around for the source of the females voice but found nothing. The words that were said were muffled out and was hard to make out, but it had a sad tone. Soon the voice faded away, but so did the night as the new day had come around.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 16:22

Aturok looked over at Silvian "are you ok are you hurt" before silvian could respond he thought of his parents and ran as fast as he could to home
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 16:30

Silvian took charge in helping out around Deamaira making repairs an trying to get it rebuilt. Given time the ceremony will start, and despite the situation, he will still have to leave as the new Guardian of Water.

"Ancient One are you okay!?" Sala asked and then looked around. "Yes I am fine, you do not have to worry about me... Now then... I bid you fare well Sala... If you please help around with the village... I have to prepare for the ceramist.. and if you don't mind.. Can I hold on to the book of yours for a while?" "Yes...Yes... go ahead Ancient One. Fare well to you too then." Sala said and took off to help the village.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 17:51

Rexus looked at glade and then at the sky, he could feel his energy leek from his body, and each time the starts hit the barrier it sent a force through his body that almost winded him. Without even thinking further he jumped onto Glades back, the bow and arrow now drawn. “ Vendumane!” Rexus called up to his golem. “Drop the barrier and meet me at the great tree…Now!” Vendumane screeched out, recognizing what and why Rexus had said and flew out of the veil.

Rexus aimed his bow at the falling stares, fire concentrated into the arrow, causing it to burst into flame. Rexus unleashed the arrow at the stares, hitting his mark but having little affect. “Glatz…no use in the elements for this fight… I don’t have a plan…what say you?”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 21:22

Aturok stood infront of two freshly dug graves surrounded by otheres burying thier dead he gazed at them as his thoughts filled with thier conversations they had the previous morning he turned and walked back to the scorched hut formerly his home he started digging through the werckage for something to keep his mind ocupied off his parents

Mayla walked into the doorframe wearing fancier clothes and walked over to him who still didnt pay attention to her and stepped infront of him "you can stay with my family...its a blesing most of our home is intact.. please come with me" she reached out takeing his hand

"someone needs to fix this place up...and im the only one now...i need something to do" he sighed and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently

"i need help setting up for the cermony would that be doing something enough for you?" she smiled when he nodded and agreed as the both went to the temple and began prepareing

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 21:40

"Elder Zean.. Elder Bane... I need to speak with the both of you if you have time please." It was a Hugaa, a Coyote Deamon and Ice Adept, who approached the two elders. Zean was a White Leopard and Elder of the Fire Adepts, while Bane was Bear a deamon and elder of the Earth Adepts. "Yes Hugaa... please come here we can talk. They went into a tent that was set up for them, near were the ceremony was going to take place. [i]"Its about the fires form they sky. I wanted to know if you knew what it might be or if it will come back. And then there was that song.. and.." "Relax Hugaa... If they come back we will be extra prepared. As for the song, I would imagine it had something to do with the fires. But not to worry.. We have already been discussing on what we will do next time if it should happen again." Zean explained, and Hugaa bowed down to both Bane and Zean and left. "And what exactly are we going to do Zean? Its been 2000 years now! They have finally come to punish us for the Ultimate Sin!!! I think it is time that the other Elders and the High Elder should know about the Elementals.. That they are awake and coming back to punish the sinners! There is no way we can hold up for another attack. We are at there mercy!" Bane said very stressed and concerned. "We cant tell them.. not yet or we will ruin what we had worked so hard to achieve!" Zean argued.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Forget it. We are heading to the village near here. They are probably devastated by the attack. But thankfuly I am here. I am Rune, Thee one and only Rune... You might have heard of me. After all I give miracles to the many people of this world." Rune explained. Glade rolled his eyes as in Oh brother and thought to him self "Not again... Rune..."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 22:00

they both countinued working until everything was set up and now just to wait for the time to beguin knowing they had time to kill they went out and layed under a massive tree and relaxed watching the clouds go by he smied looking at her as a tiny ice peice shaped in a heart formed in his hand and placed it in her hand "i dont see how guardians can do it...willingly bansih yourself from home.." he looked blankly at the other daemons going about thier buissness
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 22:32

Deamon Priests were now ready, and the Church followers of the Elements had blown the horns to signal the Rite of Guardianship for the ceremony was about to start. Silvian Passed Aturok, in blue fancy noble like robes. He immediately recognized Aturok and gave him a nod, as a late thank you as he continued down to the pedestals that were set up. Silvian was scared just a little bit. He knew his father would be proud if he was only alive to see him now. He was going to be a Guardian. It saddened him that he would be gone, never able to see all the familiar faces he grew up seeing ever again. Especial the High Elders. High Elder was like a grand father to him, he loved the Elder and he was possibly one of the few who were highest in the High Elders eyes. The high Elder who was now standing at the Alter, who waited even began to teary eye as he waited for Silvian to approach. Silvian took a big deep breath and bowed to the High Elder and the other 10 elders. Each elder began to say a long drawn out speech to him and every one, and then would place a hand on Silvians forehead as they would say a little prayer. Finally once it was the high elders turn, he approached Silvian and said a prayer touching his forhead. Then he had Silvian stand and then spoke a speech about Silvians hard earned work to get this far. All the training he had endured. Then he held up a talismen of the Water Elemental, a fragment of the water seed of creation, and placed it around Silvians neck, officalizing that Silvian was now a Water Gaurdian. "Now we feast, and as tonight approaches, we will send Silvian off. I would say may this be a time of rest, but until tonight we have much work to be done. Now silvian.. That around your neck, will nullify another Adepts power of water being used upon you or against you. As well it will amplify your Adept powers over water. May the elements aid you in the future." At that, every one clapped, and then soon went back to work fixing up the village. Silvian sighed and went to pack his things, or what was left of them.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 22:53

Aturok followed tasha into the temple and they sat through the ceremony as he admired how strong and powerful warrior silvian was and after the long drug out ordeal was over Aturok and Mayla went back to her parents house and he started helping her father fix the house after a fair amount of work he stopped fixing the roof and sat down looking at the village at the over abundance od sadness in it thick enough to cut a knife with it when he seen Mayla carrying out a plate with glasses of tea and he decided he would try to brighten her mood up as he looked up at the sky and closed his eyes concentrating on something he had been practiceing afew moments later tiny snowflakes fell from the sky surrounding thier home and few next to it and it seemed to work helping cheer them up

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) EmptySun 3 Jan - 23:37

(flashback to last night after the burning fires from the sky) "Ancient One are you okay!?" Sala asked and then looked around. "Yes I am fine, you do not have to worry about me... Now then... I bid you fare well Sala... If you please help around with the village... I have to prepare for the ceramony.. and if you don't mind.. Can I hold on to the book of yours for a while?" "Yes...Yes... go ahead Ancient One. Fare well to you too then." Sala said and took off to help the village.

(Present) The Ancient One or High Elder was now off in his studies trying to figure out the empty pages and the flat piece of glass he found. Eventually while in the room of the Crystals, he sat the book down and held the glass piece up above it, The light of the crystals seemed to beam onto it and and shined through it like a magnifying glass onto the empty pages of the book were it revealed text on the pages that surprised him. The Ancient One now finding a unexpected answer hidden in the pages of the book, he hurried off.

Meanwhile, Silvian took a deep breath as he prepared to leave through the Ancient Vail. He had to make several prayers at the temple first in honor of being a guardian and to honor his father. He had then stopped saw the Ancient One talk to Zean and Bane, the other two elders and then saw the Ancient One run back into his study once again and wondered what was going on. He then quickly hid in the shadows when he saw Zean and Bane coming and over heard them talking.

"He knows to much already... The Ancient One was not suposed to find out about Ultimate Sin... He was not supposed to know about the Elementals... For years we tried to keep the Ancient One from learning of this..." Zean said and growled. Bane sighed. "Maybe its only about time you know... We can't keep it secret forever. Did you already see what happend to our village.. as I said early on they have the right to know!" "The Right to know.. No we worked to hard to quit now... " Zean said and began to walk away. "Zean were are you going!?" And he took off after him. Silvian stepped out of the shadows and wondered what was going on. Zean and Bane had just ran past Aturok and continued off. Silvian headed back to his hut were he packed up the remainder of his necessary things. While doing so he wondered what on earth Zean meant.. About the Ultimate sin.. and the Elementals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next