Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei's Legend (RP HERE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

Rei's Legend (RP HERE) Empty
PostSubject: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:26

Rei's Legend Begins here!

Rei now ran accross the streets of a small city flooded with Sayon activity. He kept him self well covered by a black cloak and kept to the shadows. He was certain there was a Dragon Egg stashed away here. And if not a Egg then a clue to where he can find it. His dragon companion Garu was waiting in a near by woods hiding, far enough not to be seen but close enough where he could still communicate with Rei. <Have you found it yet?> Garu asked rather impatiently, for he been asking the same question for 10 minutes now. <No Garu... This place is over run by to many Sayons.. The old man said there was a egg stashed away in the Mark of the falling sun. I dont know what he means, his description is so cryptic..> Rei thought spoke back to him. <Do you have to wait for the Sun to set then?> He asked back. <He said it was a mark... However.. my crest is glowing... I must be near it...> He said back to Garu realizing that his pendent was glowing from within his pocket. He had to quickly shift it around in his pocket to make sure the light could not be seen and draw attention. He looked around for any sign of this so called mark.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptyWed 30 May - 15:12

Argus, walked through the allies of the over run city, the sayons however paying him little mind as they seemed to frantic on finding something else. He nodded, thinking the situation would better be served with calming the troops before sending them to find anything.

He continued to walk down the ally and thats when he saw a glimpse of light before it was quitly and quickly muffled. He walked over silently, sword drawn as he rounded the counrer and peered at Rei, raising an eyebrow, he sheethed his sword and looked about."Strange times for strange actions, might I ask why your hideing in the allies"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptyWed 30 May - 19:33

zrgal wrote:
Argus, walked through the allies of the over run city, the sayons however paying him little mind as they seemed to frantic on finding something else. He nodded, thinking the situation would better be served with calming the troops before sending them to find anything.

He continued to walk down the ally and thats when he saw a glimpse of light before it was quitly and quickly muffled. He walked over silently, sword drawn as he rounded the counrer and peered at Rei, raising an eyebrow, he sheethed his sword and looked about."Strange times for strange actions, might I ask why your hideing in the allies"

Rei quickly turned and made sure the pendent was hidden. <Garu I will talk to you later.> Rei mind spoke back to Garu immediately.
"The sun.. its to bright, i prefer the shade.. besides to many soldiers for my taste.." Rei quickly responded to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptyThu 31 May - 11:26

Argus chuckled and nodded."Too true my friend" He said with a smile before sitting down next to him."I am Argus, and it is a pleasure to meet a native who isnt a syan. . ."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 13:23

"I wouldn't call me a native though..." Rei thought to him self. "..Right.. a native.. Anyways I have.. errr things to get done so I will just be on my way. Good day.." Rei said and began to walk away from the stranger. It had seemed that he had already drew attention to him self and hoped that the stranger was not a sayon as well.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptySat 2 Jun - 3:36

Argus raised an eyebrow, fallowing him closely."Well then stranger let me help, I have no inkling about this town nor this country" He said with a smile, hand close to his blade."what do you need done exactly?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptySun 3 Jun - 13:32

"I can handle it my se---" Rei was about to say but Garu had mind spoken once more. <Rei! Help! They found me!> Fallowed by a loud Roar comming from the enterance of the city, which was the Roar of Bane. "Im comming Garu hold on!" Rei shouted whiping out his sword that was a Ancients blade and Charged through Argus and ran out of the allyway towards the direction of the Roar. There many Sayons were draging in a huge red dragon with a blue gem on his forehead. This dragon was Garu and he was already wrapped tightly in chains and was in the process of being muzzled. Rei stopped and stood behind a statue watching, the entire city was watching the Sayons at work. The only reason Garu was still alive was because the Sayons like to show off there work, they were planning to execute him infront of the entire city so the people would feel safe from beasts they don't understand. Humans feared Dragons as well as many other creatures, but its there fear that always prevented them from understanding. And because of this, the Sayons were born to dragon hunt... They were Slayers and along with dragons the Ancients were captured and slaughtered because to them and the people, Ancients were like witches and devil worshipers. If only humans realized Ancients and Dragons were never evil, and that Sayons that were born worshiped a demonic god. The real evil has always been the sayons.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptyMon 4 Jun - 1:32

Argus looked at him and soon released the situation. He whipped out his blade and stepped out of the way before following, the sight that met his eyes baffled him. A Dragon! My the goddess the a Dragon. He looked at the sayons and his blood rushed with anger. How dare they bind the creature!? Whose grace and power has binded the seal over his kingdom for years and generations before him."Vile creatures!! You will pay for this crime!!" He shouted, lifting his sword into the air, light shineing off of it as it glowed gold."Light Blind thee!!" He cried, the light of his sword glowing intensely bright as it radiated painfull rayes all around him, Knowing that he would give the dragon time to escape for his little distraction, for the whole courtyard was bathed in humming light, as if it where darkness, non could see where they where going.

Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptySat 16 Jun - 18:30

Rei ignored Argus for his only concern was Garu. He ran through the mess and finally reached the Dragon. "Outalorius Releasial!" Rei shouted some form of spell and the chains broke freeing Garu. "We need to get out of here!" Rei shouted. Suddenly he fell to the ground as a Sayon came walking by seemingly unaffected by the spell Argus had made. With him he carried a Black stone known as the Black Prism. A stone that drained spiritual energy but in the case of a Ancient, it caused Rei to become paralyzed and vulnerable. "Going somewhere... Ancient!!" The sayon shouted and kicked Rei. Soon Argus spell began to deplete and fade away. Rei rolled on the ground each time the sayon kicked him and there was nothing Rei could do. Not even Garu could move, not because of the black prism but because if he moved he knew the Sayon would kill him. "Thats right beast.. You fly away or so much breath a puff a smoke your friend here dies."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) EmptySat 20 Apr - 20:48

Nanishi woke late in the morning, and had started to meditate after having a somewhat late meal. She had heard someone in the forest but was thankful that they were far enough away, that she could be at peace for awhile and give her thanks to Gaia. While she was attempting deep meditation, a loud commotion broke her concentration. Nanishi quickly got to her feet, made sure everything was secured on her person, and hood over her head and ears, she then took off in the direction of the ruckus. Stopping just as quick as she'd gotten up, only mere feet from a soldier she could see that they'd captured a dragon.

Disgusted at the way they were treating this creature, she followed to where they were taking him. Making sure to keep out of sight, even when the bright light covered everywhere from a spell someone had cast. As the spell started to dissipate Nanishi carefully made her way around the dragon, being careful not to disturb him while things where going on. Her eyes narrowed seeing the dragons obvious companion being pulled away, getting hurt and threatened. Nanishi's hand gripped her bow tightly and saying under her breath "ulundo" as she could only watch for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Legend (RP HERE)   Rei's Legend (RP HERE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei's Legend (RP HERE)
Page 1 of 1