Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:11

Aturok seen someone run by as he climbed off and pursuied them queitly careful not to be noticed as he kept them in sight when he realized who they where he stoped relkizeing the trouble he could be in for spying
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:19

Night came and Zean was sneaking out from the Ancient Ones House. Shortly after Sala came by to see how the Ancient one was doing and she fell onto her knees as she opened the door to find a horrible sight. Suddenly a scream broke the silence of the night and Silivan quickly ran to find out what had happened. Were he saw Sala was on the ground in front of Ancient Ones door crying. "Sala whats wrong!?" He looked inside the house and saw the Ancient One in a pool of blood with a dagger in his back. Written on the wall in blood was "What once came from the Heavens will Return to the Heavens." Silvian almost through up. He felt his chest hurt in pain like his heart was split in two. He felt Grief, Hate, and Rage. The very man he considered his Grandfather was now dead before him. Soon after Zean and Bane was there along with gaurds. Bane and Zean exchanged looks. Quickly Silvian pulled out his dagger and pointed it at all of them accept for Sala. "Who did this!?" Silvian said full of spite. "Get Sala clean up and away from here... I understand how hard this must be for you Silvian.. I know how much he meant to you.. it was like wise for him.." Zean spoke and the two guards carried Sala away to get cleaned up and such. Bane glared at Zean with distrust. Silvian saw this and continued to point the dagger at Zean.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:25

He was back in his temperary hime when suddenly he heard a commotion outside he and Mayla's father went outside seein people walking over to one of the homes as they went thier he seen Zean and Bane standing there and silvian with a dagger in hand

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:30

"It was you! You killed Grandfather Elder! You killed him.. The Ancient One.. You killed him!" Silvian said thrusting the dagger forward towards Zean. "Silvian.. Silvian.. You need to come to your senses. Why on earth would I do that.. Come with me... We we can talk about it at my house... You do not want to kill the wrong man now." Zean said looking at Silivan strait in the eyes. "Yeah Silvian.. Come with us.. It will be fine... Let the guards take care of this matter." Bane said urging Silvian to calm down.

A few guards came to the direction fo the crowd and tried to urge them back. One stood directly in front of Aturok. "At this time there is nothing for you to see. Go home, we have this covered.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:36

Aturok looked at the dead body then at the guard "what has happened who murdered the elder...dont give us the thiers nothing to see he was apart of this comunity like us all we have a right to know"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:41

"I realize that, but right now your only going to be in the way. We have this covered, as soon as we understand what is going on..." Guard turned around to see Silvian lunge at Zean and tackle him to the ground with the dagger pressing against his neck. Bane had leaped back with surprise. "Tell them!!! Tell them it was you Zean!!! You killed the Elder! Back away all of you!!!" Silvian held that dagger around pointing it at all guards and every one who got near.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:52

Aturok stepped back and gestured for the others to back away as well as his mind battled part of him wanted to stay and see it the other wantdd to do as the guard requested
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 0:58

"Silvian this is madness.. You need to stop and calm down. This is nto the way to go.. Your a guardian now, you have duties even before you leave, and this goes agaisnt those duties! and you know it!" Bane said Although Silvian could tell in his eyes that Silvians feelings were true, and he too did not trust Zean. But he did as he was told and he played along for now, placing the dagger away. "I'm sorry.. I did not know what came over me..." He said and now fallowed Zean and Bane to Zeans place, while two more guards and a priest came to take care of The Ancient One. Two other guards were now patrolling looking for any suspicious people who might have Killed the Ancient One. Silvian was now setting at a table, Zeans Table. He wanted to lash out but he needed to hold back for now, until he knew for sure. He watched Zean and Bane very closely until the walked into the next room and shut the door. Silvian began to ease drop.

"This is out of hand Zean... Silvian already suspects. I can no get involved in this, I did not want the Ancient One killed. Surely there was other ways we could have handled this..." Bane said with allot of grief in his voice. "How do you suppose we would do that? Tell him the truth and ruin 1000 of years of strict secrecy. We worked so hard to keep this covered..." Zean said rather proud of him self. "No.. thats not what I am saying.. But.. I think... I think its time that every one knew though... And Silvian... He knows.. I can tell... He even named you Zean, the one who killed the Ancient One.. He knows it was you.. Oh man.. I don't know what to do any more... this is a mess." Bane said very upset. "The secret must be kept... And I know just how to do it.." "Wait Zean.. What are you doing!... No No Stop! AHHH!" Silvian heard a blood curdling scream that was suddenly silenced from the other side of the door. Suddenly the door flung open, and Zean was covered in blood and Bane was on the floor murdered.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 1:07

Aturok whent home along with the father as they all spent the evening talking letting them know what happened to the ancient one and thier celebration turned to silence as Aturok walked over to the fireplace and put some wood on it and sat infront of it absorbing the warmth after it got really late Mayla saw her parents to bed then returned snuggling up with him infront of the fireplace and talked about how they both knew the elder well and how he helped them after afew hours she was asleep in his arms as he sat thier listening to the crackling of the flames

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 1:24

Inside the temple that housed all ten crystals, the crystals them selves all began to glow brightly, and in fact began to left up from the pedestals that caged them. "Whats going on? The Crystals there.. all resonating with each other!" Said one of the Priests freaking out. "I don't know, this has never happened before! Wait Don't Touch it!" Said the other priest but it was too late, as the first priest placed a hand on one of the floating crystals and in a instant he was engulfed by a bright light and vanished, but the light did not go away, it began to expand from the crystals, slowly engulfing everything as it went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You, Alert the guards! i found the murderer... Its him the New Gaurdian!" Zean yelled for the gaurds holding a bloody dagger towards Silvian who too had a dagger in his hands pointing back at Zean, gaurds slowly began to circle around. "Don't listen.. He killed the Ancient One! Zean may be a Elder as well, but he murdered the High Elder.. The Ancient One! And I shall kill him for it!" Silivan said and lunged him self towards Zean knocking him into a wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Run!!! The Cyrstals... Run!!! " Yelled a priest running out from the Temple that houses all the crystals. Light shined from it and then the temple was now fully engulfed with nothing but light, all you could see what the whiteness, the only thing you could see beyond the light was outline of 10 crystals. The light continued to expand and the villagers began to scream terrified by the light as it expanded. Soon there would be nothing left of the village. Worse yet, it was as if it was speeding up getting faster at engulfing everything. It would wipe all of Deamaria in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 1:33

Aturok heard the shouting and shook her "may...mayla wake up got get your parents" he waited til she was a little more awake then kissed her and walked over looking out the window seeing the light and his eyes widened "WE NEED TO GO NOW!!" he ran to the base of the stairs as

Mayla came back down with her parents "what is it?" she seen the bright glow as they went outside then seeing the light she grabbed a hold of him and held im close "by the crystals..what is it?" she looked over at her parents

Aturok looked at them "comon we need to leave run as fast as you can im not loseing any of you either" he took her hand and they al started runnin out of the village

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 1:40

"This is for Grandfather Elder; The Ancient One!!!" Silvian was about to lash out but something was going on out side that caught his attention. Zean laid on the other side of the room stunned but alive. "..Whats going on?" Silvian asked looking out side and saw the light, and deamons running, but the light was faster then them and it would reach them in less then a minute. Zean was now just recovering. He mumbled "Then... Elementals... The Ancient One.. You don't under...stand...." Silvian turned to the people, gaurds, and who ever who may be listening "Something is going on.. We need to evacuate.. I give you as a guardian permission to leave with me through the Ancient Vail.. This is not time to abide by the laws, we will all fall with Deamaria if we don't leave now! Now come on, we leave him!" Silvian yelled leaving Zean on the ground in a bloody mess. It was only a matter of time when Deamaria was even shaking like it was a quake. There was a loud humming noise coming from within the light. And the most eeriest thing happened.. The sound of a woman singing just like the one when the flares came, could be heard, real faint, but as if it came from the light as well as the humming. Silivan ran and like a act of faith and pure luck, he leaped through the gate way that lead to the Ancient Vail just as the light had finaly engulfed all of deamaria, and landed onto the other side in dirt and mud, just as the rest of Deamaria was engulfed by the light,and then boom, it vanished leaving nothing but a crater in its wake. Exhausted and a bit in shock, he fainted in the dirt. He had no idea if any one else had made it.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 1:54

they countinued to run as fast they could but the light countinued to get closer as they ran through star ting to head towards the gate as he tightened her hand suddenly her father triped still holding her mothers hand as the mother dropped to her knees by her mate and shouted for them to keep going as Aturok tugged on her arm "we cant stop we have to keep moving hurry!" they ran to the still open portal the light was now a few feet behind them as they jumped through everything went black
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:19

--------------------------------
Silvian was dreaming, or he was seeing... Light shined in front of him, same as the one that engulfed Deamaria. "What once came from the heavens shall return to the heavens. That is the fate of all worlds..." Spoke a female voice, and deep inside the light was a crystal. Silvian felt him self running towards it but closer he got, the more it pushed him away. "The holder of the key shall die.. The Castfire family will fall."
--------------------------------

"C..a..s..t..a..f..i..r..e..." Silvian whispered in his sleep.

-------------------------------

Silvian began to take consciousness again looking around the campfire. "Where am I?" He asked looking around. He quickly felt around for his Pendant, and it was safely there around his neck. He gripped his head, as he felt a blood rush come to it. He still felt a little dazed and disoriented. "Did... I get out... Is this Deamaria still?" There by the campfire a old human man, with tribal markings on him, sat by the fire cross-legged and stared off into it as if in a trans.

-----------------------------------------

Rune heard a noise coming from were Deamaria was. He knew were Deamaria always was but never bothered to try to get in, for he knew about the guardians. He remembered about how his parents were from there... Before they were killed. He decided to go check it out. "Head to safety, I will be back.. Rune said to Rexus as he leaped off of Glade and Glade and then turned to Glade. [i]"I will be back... Keep these strangers safe." And at that he vanished into the woods, heading to Deamaria.

The light as well as Silvians appearance through the vail had raised attention. Not only was Rune going to come and check it out, other gaurdians were drawn to them.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:31

Aturok woke up looking at the ground his body felt numb all over as he attempted to look around but his vision was blurred after awhile he relised something and began looking for Mayla "May...Mayla where are you?" he started to feel dizzy and laid back after waiting awhile longer he opened his eyes and his vision was better he stagered and fell then attempted to stand again but could only get to his knees as he looked around for her not seeing a tooth or hair of her then looked at the portal it hit him that the chance she didnt make it and he fell down as tears streamed down his cheek but wasnt long before he passed out again

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:41

Rune suddenly found his way to a overly large crater were there should have been Deamaria, and were the Ancient Veil should be but was not. It was now beginning to rain, and there laying in dirt and mud was a jackal deamon unconscious. He immediately called for Glade for aid. Being Glade was his Golem, they were always connected, and Glade would know when he was needed. Glade knew there was a temple near by that was sacred to guardians, but was the best source of shelter until Glade was able to make it. But glade was first going to keep Rexus safe some were. later on they were now inside the empty temple, full of statues of fallen deamon kind warriors, and stories etched into the walls and ceilings and in the statues about a Deamon war. Rune had created a nice little camp fire inside the old temple, to keep the both of them warm.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:49

Aturok moved around mumbling her name in his sleep til he opened his eyes and he was in a massive building from what he could tell seing a blurry figure sitting by the glow of a fire and attempted to sit up "Mayla?..."

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Mon 22 Feb - 1:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:52

"Im pleased to see that you are awake now. I am afraid I did not find any one else, only you. The name is Rune." Rune explained now standing up and approaching Aturok. "Are you okay? Are you from the Deamaria?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 2:57

He sighed and looked down not haveing anything left from his home "i am in your debt rune...i think ill be alright just the portal took a toll on me...i am from there...if it even still exsists.." he looks at the fire feeling a thirst
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 3:00

"Portal? You mean the door through the veil... well... Deamarias gone.. the whole thing.. its just a big crater now... That light took all of it away. I certainly hope your not the only one to have made it out." Rune said now heading towards the temple door for some fresh air. He watched as the rain was now down pouring.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 3:06

"gone..what do you mean it is gone was it destroyed?" he watched as runegot up and walked to the door thinking about what he said about him being the only one
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 3:15

"It is just gone... There was the fires from the sky... after that, we been traveling to a village that was burned down by the flames. We were then deciding on leaving to another city tonight... upon leaving I saw the light coming from were Deamaria was. I told my golem to take some one I know to safety of that City... meanwhile I chose to come here to see what was happening.. I found you in dirt and mud, within the crater were Deamaira used to be. If it is still in a existence, its not existing were it used to be. We cant close the possibility that there is not other.. but... you are the only one ive found..." Rune explained against asking a deep breath and sitting down on the steps out side, watching the rain. There was still cover, above the steps, that prevented rain from hitting him. It seemed to be a sad night. Two nights of sadness to be exact. First the fire storms and now the next night, the day Deamaria was gone.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 9:22

Rexus got off of glade and started gathering fire wood. It was cold and rainy, but that didn’t stop rexus from finding dry fire wood. Once he did he gathered it into a small pile and ignited it with his own individual power. “So you’re runes golemn…glade was it.” Rexus said warming himself by the fire. “Strange city…never thought it existed but yet…I came at the wrong time.” Rexus said, obviously thinking of what happened last night. “We need to look for survivors… perhaps someone else got out of the blast” Rexus said standing up. He put his two fingers to his mouth and let out a high pitched whistle, and just like Rexus expected Vendumane came flying forward, landing on Rexus’s shoulders. “ vendumane scot ahead for any survivors, tell me if you find any” vendumane nodded her head and flew off into the direction. “Ok…can you lead me to Rune, he seems to know more than I do about daemon society”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 11:13

Aturok watched the flames as he listened to rune speak and stood up walking to the door and stopped and looked at rune "i want to thank you for your help i hope your journey finds you well" he started walking out and into the rain
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan - 12:35

"Hey now! Come back! This is a storm, i dunno if you get storms in deamria but even a deamon can catch pneumonia!." Rune called out, as it slowly started to thunder out as well, and rain started hitting harder and faster, wind began to pick up. It was cold and freezing out now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next