Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 1:51

Aturok watched her and felt her rip it off his neck he held back growling feeling a sudden wave of anger towards her not likeing being told what helps him or not to him it weakened him but it drove him to strengthen himself even at his lowest state as he thought of reaching to grab it back but simply bowed his head in respect to shara "as you wish...guardian.." he looked down at the bandages again thinking to himself
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 2:02

"Now... you need to focus now... this battle is not over yet... You will get this thing back soon enough.. but... you need all the stregnth you can get... If nto for us or your self, then for Kaylay... she needs you.. Both Rune and Kay do... We need to go now..." Shara explained standing and helping Aturok back to his feet. "Good... I was getting anxius jsut waiting here... Rune and Kaylay needs us.. Lets go!" Silvian said leaping through the opening that Zean and Dameon had made when they took the Crystal. Silvian ran with sword sheathed, and ran like a animal on fours to passed the fields and to the woods. "Just hang on Rune.. Kay...We are comming..."
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 2:08

Aturok reached down tigthing the belt holding the sowrds and all his other gear and stood up useing the spear as support and watching silvian run out on a hurry he sighed and slung the spear to his back and dropped on all fours and ran as fast as he could trying to keep up with silvian through the wilderness around them wondering what battle there will be ahead of them next
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 2:23

Silvian ran as fast as he could, with only the thought of Saving Rune and Kay. Silvian stopped with a astonishing surprise. The Temple was unearthed, revealing that the Temple was much by far bigger then it had originally seemed. He ran inside and found on the far end of the temple was the shattered remains of his fathers statue. O_O "Father!" He yelled with eyes wide opened picking up the pieces of the Statue. He quickly growled and looked up at a opening in the wall, that appeared to have been broken open. Inside it there was a faint light that lead deeper into the temple, and he could hear the echoes of Rune and Kay. Kay was crying and Rune was arguing.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 2:29

Aturok ran following him into the temple seeing Silvian standing there holding onto a peice of the statue as he stoped and stood up looking arounds amazed of all the places hes been since leaveing home then he also heard the voices as he walked quickly towards them recognizing the voices as his tail wagged happily some as he walked with haste until he approached the voices and was cautious as he went incase it was a trap
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:00

There was a large Chamber, with murals on the walls representing phoenix, and the floor had a large circle engraved into it, with a image of a Phoenix and Ancient and Daemarian writing all along the circle. This was the Phoenix Seal. And in the dead center of this seal was the Pedistal with two Seeds of creation on each side of it. Rune was on the side of the Lightning Crystal and Dameon was on the side of the Fire Crystal. Kaylay however was being held by Zean who was crying, while Rune was being Held by the mysterious black bear Ralu. Dameons hand was placed on the Fire Crystal, and Ralu forced Runes Hand onto the Lighting Crystal. "Activate it!!!" Zean shouted. "Kay! Rune!" Silvian shouted entering the room and was beside Aturok. "I am sorry...." Kaylay cried as the Castafire key glowed and resonated with the seeds of creation. It started to draw energy from both Dameon and Rune, who both Cried out in pain. The Seeds hovered, no longer requiring Dameons and runes hands to be placed upon it. The seeds started get closer and merge into each other. "Oh no we are too late! There merging!" Shara shouted as there was a loud humming noise, and a bright white light just like back at Tanars and Daemaria. As the light dimmed, the cyrstals were now one crystal, and its glow was enchanting and inside the massive now merged crystal you could see what looked like living fire burning within it. "You have all made it here just in time to witness the merging of the True form of the Fire Seed! PYRO ELEMENT!" Zean shouted and through Kaylay aside to the ground. There was a loud thud, and a yelp that escaped Kaylays mouth as she was thrown. Ralu released Rune, who fell to the ground weakened and in pain, who Dameon was too on the ground feeling the same way. The floor suddenly glowed bright light. "This is the first step to reaching our goal! The Phoenix will awaken soon... Full of suffering and pain.... Its awakening will bring fourth the end if you do not kill it first.. put it out of its pain..." Zean preached laughing with his arms out to the crystal. The Crystal continued to hum, and there was a small faint sound of song that emitted from it. Skies all around the world was now twisting and turning, as the stars started to move on there own, and turning red getting bigger... and closer.... The Same burning firy beams were raining down upon the lands just like the first time in Daemaria. Ralu picked up the now unconcius Dameon, as Ralu and Zean were heading out to escape the temple. "The phoenix is your problem now.... Thank you! We dont need her or Rune any more! We will meet again." Zean said leaving. The ground or floor started crumbling apart as the Seal broke. The Crystal started sprouting Wings, burning flames started erupting from it, forming what apeared a body, as it absorbed the light that was shining from the seal. It was forming a massive being, a large firy bird, with Chains surounding it. The Chains seemed to be atached to the Pheonixs, embeded tightly into its flesh, and at the same time caused it great pain. As it flapped its massive wings full of Rage and Pain and Suffering, walls of the temple were being smashed apart. "We need to get out of here! Shara shouted. [i]"Help me get Rune out of here!" Silvian pleaded trying pick his unconcius body up. Out side the forest was beign lit on fire, and people all over where dieing. The fires for the skies where known as the Phoenix Cry. As it was suffering from some sort of Curse placed upon it. They needed to kill it, to not only save every one and them selves but to end the poor gods suffering. The Phoenix is the Elemental Pyro!
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:12

Aturok ran over next to Silvian and helped pick up Rune up and carry him out "come brother..its time to get you out of here.." he helped silvian out of the table as he thought in his mind that he should go back for Kaylay "do you think you can handle rune the rest of the way silvian?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:17

"Ill get her!" Shara shouted as she grabbed Kaylay and helped her up, who was still Conciuos and able to walk. They managed to get out of the temple as it crumbled apart but all around them was blazing fire. And erupting from the temple that exploded now, was the Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:21

Aturok watched as she went back for her as he countinues helping carry Rune out into the woods and through the burning forest as he did his best extinguishing the fires in thier path as they countinued hopeing rune would wake up soon
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:35

"Are you okay Kaylay!?" Shara asked. "help me place Rune on the ground." Silvian explained placing Rune softly on the ground. "King of the water and rivers! Come fourth weave together your beauty, and form a protective barrior! Take form and harden... Shield of the Water God!" all the water int eh area from the river shot up formed the same bubble like barrior like back in Daemaria. Silvian tried so hard to keep it stable. And just like time, blood began to drip from his nose. He took a paw wiped his nose, and saw his own blood. "Sil... vi...an..." Rune whispered, barely opening his eyes. Silvian ears perked happy to hear he was allright, he then quickly to draw every ounce of energy he could to keep the barrior up. Kay fell down to her knees broke down crying. " I can feel its pain... its Sadness and Sorrow...." Kaylay Cried. Shara ran to the barrior and started shooting her arrows of light at the bird hoping that one of them would kill it. The Bird let out cries, that echoed all around, and the mere sound of it would, make a person feel instantly sad.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 3:44

Aturok helped laying down Rune on the ground watching as the barrior around them was formed as he turned and had a look back at the bird and walked over to the edge of the barrior as he reached for the spear on his back holding it hin his hand a thick layer of ice and barbs all over it and closed his eyes "polara....goddess of the northern winds..guide my spear.." the spear was now twice its size as the frost just billowed off it as he threw it towards the bird a cold wind suddenly blew the spear towards it
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:00

The Spear flew and pierced one of the phoenix's wings. The Wings of the Phoenix suddenly through flames that shot all over the place. I can feel...a great wrong was done upon this magnificent being.... I can not stand any more..." Kaylay cried again. Silvian suddenly collapsed and the barrier vanished. Kay suddenly stood up and walked passed Aturok and stood facing the phoenix. "So.... it is you... I bag of you. You are not just a key barrior.... you are something... different.. something powerful.. something special.... The gods would cry for you... And now.. you cry for us..." Said a voice in Kaylays head, which was familiar and similar to the one she heard through the Castafire Key. "I give my life... to free yours..." Kay spoke. Rune Looked at her, and Silvian got up quickly and tried to run to her as soon as he heard her words. Shara stared surprised. Kon quickly grabbed Shara, trying to prevent her from going after Kay who her her self stepped into the fire, but she seemed to be unaffected by it. "Kaylay What are you doing!!!?" Silvian shouted. "I.. Am sorry..." Suddenly there was bright light, and one finaly out burst of a cry from the Phoenix, as it too glowed resonating with Kaylay. Eveyrhting became engulfed into bright light. When the light died, the flames where gone, and the fire was put out, and phoenix was gone. Instead there was now a scorched clearing where the Seed of Creation Pyro hovered over a fallen collapsed body of a girl on the ground. Kaylay...

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Fri 26 Nov - 4:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:08

"kay...thiers another way...stop!!" Aturok ran towards her to get her as ice started forming over parts of his body but he was to weak to fully encase himself as the bright light blinded him he looked away covering his eyes when the light finally died he turned and looked with a sad look and ran up kneeling beside Kaylay and tryed to revive her
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:14

Kaylay looked up at Aturok. "If this is the only way to save my people... my friends... and the ones I love..." She said and looked over at Aturok with Sad loving eyes. Her body was now that of a Old Woman, she had aged 60 or more Years in just a instant. "I am sorry.... This was the only way.... Take... the key.... for... there will be a day... another girl will someday... will need it..... I... am happy to have met you.... Take care... Aturok..." She closed her eyes as if going into a long sleep, as she stopped breathing in Aturoks arms. Kon hugged Shara who cried over his shoulder, and Silvian held Rune who too cried.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:25

Aturok did al he could to force a smile on his face to tryed to ease her mind as she slipped away a tear streamed down his cheek and froze in midair before it hit the ground "weather this was your destiny or not....we have failed you...i have failed you..." he reached down and took the key from her body and he put it on a pouch on his belt tightly sealing it as he thought back to all the enemys they made and each one hes seen fall it still didnt seem like enough as his mind and hatred focused on Zean as he stood up looking at them "we need to bury her..." he said quietly seeing them cry he said it low enough that they probably couldent hear him
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:39

"I know.. where we can do that..." Shara chose a beautiful spot near by where Flowers still bloomed and remained untouched by the scorched earth. "In her honor... and the honor of Ryu... We will honor them on this night... every year or chance we get... Along with the ones who fought bravely in battle, for the ones they care about... For all those who have lost there lives.... And as a new dawn for us... We should... Rebuild Daemaria... make it better... with new laws... and a new meaning for being a guardian... Aturok.... will you be our Ice Gaurdian?" Silvian asked handing to Aturok the Ice Pendent. We wont just gaurd our own kind... we will help others to honor her memory and ryus!"[/i]
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 4:49

Aturok looked over at Silvian and bowed his head to silvian and accepted the ice pendant "it would be a honor...i will do whatever i have to to keep my people from harm...i will be glade to help you rebuild and make it better then before...with the help of the other races we can make a new home for our people..and this day will be remembered...for generations from kaylays sacrifice"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 13:46

"Rune how are you doing?" Silvian asked sitting next to Rune who stared at the sunset. "There was nothing I could do for her... even when we where captured... Zean... Dameon... Ralu... There.. Not normal Daemons some how...." "Its....over now...." Silvian said trying to comfort. "No as long as there out there... it is not over....eh.." Rune clinched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth struggling to fight tears. "No.. perhaps not... but... you are here with us.. all we can do is look forward.." Silvian then layed a paw on Rune's back. "... There...is something else... well... Watch.." Rune held a hand up and Silvian watched as Fire formed in his hands. "What... I though.. you were a lightning element?" Silvian said surpised wondering what was going on. "I am.. but... It would seem... I control fire as well now... I think... It has something to do with the merging of the crystals.... If Fire and Lightning are two haves to make one whole... and that is Pyro.. then what I have now... is a True Element..." Rune closed his hands, and the fire went out. "... We will figure this thing out Rune... We all will... Jsut as Aturok is going to be our ice... We need a lightning Gaurdian.... I know your Pyro now, able to do both... but... perhaps... you could be Lightni---" Silvian was cut off "No.... Maybe before all this... I mean... I dont know.... I just.. want to be alone right now.." Rune said sadly. silvian was stunned for a second, but he then bowed his head. "Very well..." He said with a sad tone and walked away from Rune. He stopped for a momment looking back at Rune who seemed Traumatized, but he honored his wish to be alone, and he continued walking away. Silvian went to the rubble of what was left of the temple. Everything was scortched there, but he was able to find what he was looking for. He started gathering the pieces of his fathers statue, and managed to make a pile, and put the head on top of the pile, where he treated this like his fathers Grave. "I do not know what to do father.. I mean... we are going to remake Daemaria and make it better... but... Rune... and the others.. we been through so much since Daemaria vanished... I... Do not know what I can do for every one... Rune... Why do... I have these feelings for Rune... He is a good friend... and... i feel so.. taken back by him... he so... sad... and I do not understand what I can do for him... And then Zean... Why is he so strong.... and Dameon... and that Ralu person... why are they so powerful...?" Silvian went on making questions, before he too started to cry. He saw so much suffering in such a short time period. He wondered what would this mean for them now. The Griffins words also echoed though his mind, that bothered him... That they where not meant to exist... what did he mean by that? He knew what it was that he wanted to do, with the renewel of Daemaria... but... He was still lost at the thought of not so much what it means to be a Gaurdian.... as now he is refining what it is to be a Gaurdian... but more so... he questioned what it means to be of Daemonkind.... what are they?

This was a question of existence.... that someday will be answered.... Tommarow would be the start new dawn, in time things would get better, as they work hard to build new Daemaira... Eventually Rune would give in, and become a gaurdian within 100 years time will he became back to his good old self.. Flurty with the men and woman, but... he would become skilled like the other gaurdians. It was going to be hard, now being Pyro Element, his element was something new to remaster, but he had his Golem Glade to help who too would be learning jsut what he was capable of doing... Of course... Lightnign will always be Rune and Glades mastered power..

((ALL DAEMONS WHO ARE FIRE OR LIGHTNING ARE NOW PYRO ELEMENTS. THE MERGING OF THE ELEMENTAL CRYSTALS MEANS ALL DAEMONS THAT ARE OF THOSE ELEMENTS ARE EFFECTED. YOUR MAIN ELEMENTAL HALF WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR MAIN WHILE THE NEW ELEMENT WILL ALWAYS BE SOMETHING TO MASTER...))

~Fin

(And soon we will begin with City of Gods Part 2. Have fun and Enjoy!)
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 15:43

Aturok looked over at the others mourning and he to felt sadness of all those they lost and only he wasnt sure how he felt he looked over at the horizion as his mind wandered into a daydream he snapped back as the dream suprised him on what he seen as Polaras voice filled his head "summon me...." Aturok turned and looked back at the others and walked over when Shara was not looking and swiped the prism away and tucked it away in his puch with the key as he walked away out into the deep forest and he pulled out a blue onyx stone and tossed it to the ground "Polara...goddes pf the polar winds i seekyour council..come forth"

the air above the stone grew cold as a snow tornado formed and forze makeing i iced form jackal as she strecthed and walked over to Aturok and walked circuling him "congradulations on makeing guardian aturok...you will make a great guardian...yet i sence your heart no longer desire for it"

Aturok watched her walking around him and sighs "in this short time much has changed...before it was for honor..i was a guardian to protect home..my parents and so many of my friends back home and now that its gone its like thiers a hole where my soul should be and now i dont earn the right to carry this" Aturok held on to the ice pendant looking at her "what do i do?....do i become a guardian....help rebuild?....do i return to find mayla?"

Polara stopped infront of him "your destiny is your own myfriend..but thier is one thing you must do..you must go through trials...we must head to the north..to the snowy moutains there you will under go your tests...there you will become a great warrior...we should go now...there is a long journey ahead of us" after Polara Aturok picked up the stone and put it back in the pouch and turned faceing north takeing a deep breath he started his long journey into the north
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 22:23

Zean stood over a ledge looking down at the land before him. Standing next to him was dameon who was now awake playing around with lightning that kept zapping him self and ralu who only waited for there next objective. "our next target will be the light and shadow.... Dameon you know what that means? dameon looked at him surpised. "we will need someone with a key!" "yes... And I can name two... Grias and his
band of anti human tribe.... Or.... The next goddess.......heh... it means we are opening the gates of destiny!

~FIN..... To be continued.... See you 100 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20