Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 0:46

The Sayoan continued to Clash swords and unlike other sayons he was able to keep up with Aturok, and was quited skilled, even though he wielded two swords. "Ah ha, how about I ease yours! I can make your death quick! I just don't know about Painless!" The Sayon Laughed, and continued clashing his swords skillfuly, but each swing was full of hate and rage.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 0:54

Aturok kept up with him as bes as he could but he was looseing alot of blood from his previous wounds as he back up some but the sayon just stepped forward gaining ground as Aturok picked up his rate useing his own rage in order to balance it out he swiped at the sayons leg but the sayon just lept avoiding it as Aturok lept back afew feet away to catch his breath
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:01

The Sayon laughed and then Spat at Aturoks feet, as he leaped back. "This is two easy, I can not understand why Tanar has ever had any problems with you... Heh... lets make this interesting..." He through one of his swords, and then litterly tore off his own armor now bare-chested. This sayon was buffed compared to the others, and his chest was full of battle scars. "Your stinking beasts! Its your kind that wiped out my Family!' The sayon lunged him self at Aturok, and with a brief look into his eyes, there was Pain, Rage, and Hatred, not jsut there for some, but... there towards Aturok. He truly hated Daemon kind.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:11

"to typical for a human judge many cause of few...i will see you join your family soon" Aturok crouched down as the sayon then lunged up towards the sayon putting his full strength into his swing "i will show you just how much of a beast i am!" he pushed of the sayon and took another leap backand landed in a defencive stance and threw the swords to the side standing ready for the next attack
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:13

The Sayon Lunged forward again swinging his blade heavily at him. "I will kill you and every last one of you!" The man shouted, as he readied to strike Aturok down.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:23

Aturok dropped to a knee as the sayon swung down at him and Aturok quickly rolled forward dogeing the swing and he swiped his leg around knocking the sayon on to his stomach and aturok rolled over and around snaping the sayons neck quickly before he could get all the way up "...find your family warrior..." the soldiers corpse falls forward and he see the strap holding the prism as he rolled the guard over and took the prism of the guards neck and held it firmly in his hands
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:32

More Sayons came entered the Slave Area, with Vigerage. Shara, Kon, and Silvian were now at the side of Aturok. "Nice Job... but now what do we do!" Silvian asked looking for a means to escape. Then there was the brief sound of flapping in the sky. And the Flames of bright blue piersed the field of soldiers, as Dragons flew down from the skies. It was the Ancients, and they had decided to fight after all! Silvian was surprised, and never thought he ever be happy to see them. "You looked like you needed some help! Sorry about before... We felt if it was the King that is responsible for the Death of Ryu, and the People... and not to mention you are a friends of Ryu.. after much discussion... You all are just as much our race as we are yours... Family by heart and honor! We shall fight by your side! Sorry we did not come sooner!" Shouted the same man that they had talked to previously. "We will hold them off.. You all get to the king!" Silvian nodded and with out hesitation he ran for the inside of the castle, where now they may finally put a end to the peoples nightmares.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:41

Aturok smiles seeing the ancients swooped in feeling a moment of relive as he hung the prism around his neck and walked up to the ancient "we are honored to figt by your side they will write legends of the day our races fougth side by side to bring peace..." Aturok bowed and he turned and ran into the castle along with the others after he managed to find sheaths for the swords and put them around his waist and picked up a spear
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:48

"Black Prism... That is a dangerius thing to keep around.. just Keep it away from me please... Here.. Take this..." The man quickly handed him a Silvery bag. "I do not know what you attend on using that... thing for... but that bag will keep its power shielded or at least nulified.

(So put the prism in the cloth (still wear if you choose) you can then use your elemental power still but the prism even shielded it can still drain away your power. You may not be as powerful when wearing it.)

[i]"Now Go get the King! Or this all has be for not! Fight with Honor!"
The man said and went back to fighting off the huge army of Sayons.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 1:54

Aturok put the prism in the bag and hung up on his neck he could still feel a drain as he said but every fight the enemy seemed to have a way to stop thier elements and he decided this fight was going to be good old fashion blood and metal as he followed silvian and the others not careing if silvian wanted him to keep his distance or not "which way to the throne room?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 2:02

"Its that way!" Said a familiar female voice. Silvian turned around and there stood the Black Panther known as Fral, and behind her the intelligent , beastly looking Vigerage that was her Golem. And with her was a sword. "And don't thing having the help of your Ancient friends will do you any good.... You will still die to my king!" She hissed. "Quite enough of that!" Said another familiar voice, and behind them on the other side of the hallway way was Zean and Dameon, who Zean was carrying with him the book. "Zean!!" Silvian growled.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 2:08

Aturok growled seeing Fral again and turned to face her and set the end of the spear on the floor "ah...fral..glade to see the king saved you from your crumbling castle..tell me still whoreing yourself out to him?" he said looking at the golem then back to her just dieing for the chance to kill her
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 2:27

"Almaha Ragu Veacto Pyro!" Zean shouted, and just as Fral was goign to answer Aturok, she fell tot he ground with great pain as a beam of fire flew from her and into the palm/paw of Zean and kept flowing into him as if absorbing it. And the Vigerage roared with pain as it suddenly was engulfed into its own flames and vaperized into DEATH. What Zean had jsut performed was a forbidden Daemarian art, that was banished for a reason. It was the Art of killing of another Daemons spirit golem, and draining of all of there power and Extinguishing it. Even to Silvian this sight desgusted him, and was something he would never wish upon any Daemon, even Fral, and it only made him hate Zean more. Fral screamed in pain, as she felt as though a part of her was Torn away from her. She was powerless and in Pain, and in this state, fighting her was pointless, she was no longer a threat. "Do not bother attacking me.... Kill the King, that is the only thing that you and me agree upon... But.. I will leave that in your hands... Farewell..." Zean said as he walked away fallowed by Dameon. Silvian gripped his sword and ran after Zean but Shara and Kon quickly grabbed him to stop him. "Let me go that Bastered Took Rune and Kay!" Silvian screamed. "I know but rushing at him is not going to bring them back!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 3:45

Aturok ran up to silvian and the others "silvian..zean should suffer for all that he has done but pull yourself togeather... we need to deal with one enemy at a time here..and right now the enemy is the king..now lets go solve that problem...please" he turned and looked over at Fral full of hatered knowing she got well what she deserved and raised his spear ready to put her out of her misery when a ill feeling went over him he closed his eyes and waited o see if he would throw up as a voice weather it was his concious or not told him to spare her he sighed and opened his eyes and walked over and knelt beside her "i told you in the end you would suffer...if you had accepted my offer..youd still have your golem" he said as he thought back to the words that zean spoke said and said it over and over in his mind until he was certain of it and he stood up and looked at them "lets finish this.." and turned and walked his way towards the throne room his blood loss now starting to effect him more
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 4:29

Silvian nodded with a sigh, and fallowed along. This was it, the battle that would save the people of this land. They made it to the kings chamber, and there standing and waiting, as if expecting was the king, and he only snickered as he backed him self into the chamber beneath which houses the Crystal in which was the Seed of Creation of Fire. The Half that Zean waited patiently for. Silvian stood there in that chamber once again face to face with the king.

"How long are you all going to stand there.. I knew you would all come sooner or later.. " Tanar spoke and then turned to face them and grinned. "..You are standing in the original temple meant to house this crystal.. just like there are nine others... what you deamons call the seeds of creation.. This body wont sustain much longer... But should be enough to kill you all... Are you all prepared to fight me.. That is why you are all here to kill me.." Tanar swung his hand passed the crystal or seed of creation and in side it was a image of Kaylay. "I am aware that Kaylays time... will be at a end soon... it may be too late for me now... but in time there will be another keeper of the key.. And I will reclaim my body again..."
Silvian had a feelign he knew who Tanar was.... "The griffin of darkness... banished for his insanity.. Ha... insane I was not!"

Silvian suddenly had a flash back memory when he dualed with Zean last. Zean told him [/i]"You plan to face Tanar eventualy... because you cant help a human girl is sad about a kingdom ripped from her... A fair warning if you do... you see.. Tanar is not human or sayon... and no Elemental force you have will harm him... He will resist your elemental power...."[/i] Silvian now wondered, how where they going to defeat him? What was Zean trying to say then?

"You have no idea what I desire... Talk is over.. Power of darkness! I command you, I am your god, you must obey! Del wu za la ren ju coubara endo Zu mach gree." The crystal began to glow a dark purple light and then started to rise into the air above Tanar. Dark balls of its firy energy was now flowing out from it and into Tanar. This was what Zean meant that no element was going to effect him alone, cause he could command elements. He was the Griffin god of darkness in the body of a poor man. A god who in ancient Mythology was the keeper between the spirits and mortal world... Who power prismatic controlled the elemental energies.

Silvian ran with his sword to strike Tanar but was deflected back by a barrier, as the energy continued to flow into him. "The power.. is wonderful... More! MORE!" The crystal began to glow even more brighter. "I don't know how to get to him!" Silvian yelled as the Cyrstal was also generating a loud humming noise, identical to what happened in deamaria. "Coragem!!!" Silvian yelled his golem began to take form into its true serpent form and began attacking the barrier. It was the first time Silvian was able to summon a golem with out a prayer, and as if both in sync, they were attacking the barrier at the same time. Kon and Shara both stood side by side unsure what they could do, perhaps the help of every ones golem would be able to break it. She summoned Mira, and Kon summed his Galitath, his being the form of a large Badger like creature Only now with 2 sets of wings. They all made there attempts to break the barrier, and each blow they made seemed to make a dent but it began recovering right away.

"Enough!" The barrier exploded and blew them all into the wall, every single golem disabled. " I cant.. move.." Coragem said, trying to move, and just like the golems, Silivan was unable to move as well, same was for the rest who summoned theirs. "Shara... Un- Summon me...please..." Mira pleaded. They were all feeling pain that seemed to be growing, and Tanar or should I say the girffin was watching pleased watching them suffer.

"The Golems.... Must... Unsummon..." Silvian tryed to say, growling in pain.
"I..Am sorry... Silvian.. I.. Can't move... Mira..." Shara said trying to un-summon Mira, but for some reason, her attempt was being rejected by Tanars power. The same problem with the rest of them. "..I command there power.. As I command yours. go ahead continue to attack me.. I only absorb it." Tanar said even more pleased as he approached Aturok now. "You know.. I was born from the Griffin god.. I am his living consciousness. But.. I have little memory of who I was.. Took me years before.. i finally, figured out how to posses this body... A sayon.. who worshiped me.. never would have guessed I was a god.. I learned about my body in time.. I searched for a way to get it back, I knew if i got my body back I would learn all about who I was.. Do you have any idea how miserable I have been for so many years... And at last thanks to you i found my body.. And out of a fluke of luck... You deamons amazed me.." Tanar said approaching Aturok closer. ".. I will kill you!.." Silvian said wanting nothing more but to taste his blood. But unable to move Something has to get done. "So tell me.. Aturok.. what is it like to feel powerless.. watching your allies fall with there golems.. knowing fully well you can not or end up like them.. Must be miserable for you..." he said ignoring Silvian.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 4:45

Aturok smiled looking at tanar holding the spear up to towards him and smiled "you know all about the miserible...i dont need my element to fight you... and you may be a god in a rotting corpse but i read the legend of you...you still got you ass kicked by being locked away like a common dog i cant wait til you find your way back there" Aturok said looking at the king supriseingly not feeling much for the others still full of hatred looking at Tanar
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 12:43

"Watch me drain all of your power! and Everyones!" Tanar shouted and released a wave of energy that instead caused a stream of energy to drain out from each and everyone, simliar to what Zean had done to Fral. "POWER MORE POWER!!!" He yelled again. Silvian and the others where all in pain, feeling the part of them slowly become ripped away. This included even Aturok. Tanar was not playing any more games, he wanted the lot of them gone.

Tanar drew out his sword and aimed it at Atuoks throat. "I can not sustain this body much longer... perhaps taking yours instead... a new host.. to sustain me? You have no idea why I am here... this crystal.." He said jsut as Silvian had now managed to some how get back onto his feet, and he picked up his sword and held it strait in front of him. "... You killed... you enslaved..you imprisoned.. you force others to suffer because you are suffering.. And you think your a god.. you are no better then Fral..." Silvian said angered. "..Silvian..." Shara said softly with concern in her eyes. "And that crystal.. Did you do this to Deamaria!? Did you do this!!?" He asked realizing that he was wanting nothing but answers now. It was the only thing he wanted more then his lust for blood. ".. Deamaria had fallen because of your kind.. I can tell you that you all serve no purpose in this world... It was only a blessing in disguise that the many of you were wiped out.. Gah.." Tanar fell and stood back up stumbling a little bit. "This body is almsot depleted of life force.. Does not matter.. Soon you will all become witness to the power of the Seeds of Creation... I will merge with the crystal.. It if filling me with intense power, making me immortal... And then.. I will live long enough to find the next keeper of the key.. and I will be able to take on my true form and regain the knowledge that was wrongfully taken from me.." "..You talk too much..." Shara said now standing beside Silvian with but with her bow out and ready to release. ".. I think it is clear why you were banished, if you truly are a god.. You are not fit... " Kon said walking over to Aturok and Silvian to fight beside them. "As I said.. for useless creatures.. you all amaze me..." Tanar said and the fire seed of creation that glowed black began to glow light again, feeding him more power at first.. but then like a river suddenly being frozen, it stoped, as if time stood still, and then began to flow in reverse, and then dispersed energy through out the room, Aturok, Kon, Shara, and Silvian feeling a sudden regain of energy. "What sorcery is this!? The elements now defy me!? They Can't Deny Me!" "Aturok!! My power... I think I understand... the elements separate can not do anything, but together! Maybe!" Silvian said ready to to use his power. The others fallowing the same example. They were ready to merge there elemental energy with Todds as he had planned. "But why!?" Tanar for the first time revealed fear.

"I call upon the power of Water, Weave your energy together to bring a end of Fear and Suffering, wash away the hate and bring fourth Hope! Merge together with Earth, Ice and Light!" Sivlain Prayed as a blue ball of essence energy formed in front of him.

"Forced of the earth, I call upon your aid, Help us reveal the truth, and stop the suffering of others. Merge with that of Water, Ice, and Light!" Kon prayed and a green essence appeared in front of him that weaved its way over the to the blue ball that also weaved its way to the green ball of essence.

"I bring light from the skies, to break away the darkness to reveal faith and love, and to stop the tears of the sad and the steam of the angry... Show us your love as you merge with Ice, Water, and Earth!" Shara Prayed as a white ball of her essence formed that centered and merged with the Blue and Green Ball, that laid in the center off all of them. Now was Aturoks turn, and he could use the energy to finish a final multi elemental blow on the King once and for all. For Tanar This was Game over! The golems finaly disapeared as they where now un-summoned becoming one with the essences.

The Crystal stopped glowing and became dormant, but it had drained quite a considerable amount of energy from Tanar. Drained he was, but not weak, he stood up strait, and even though it was not physically seen, with a well trained mind one could since his energy rise, flowing through him, and his aura rising. His eyes blazed with rage. "Gah!" Tanar drew his sword, and swung at Aturok but Silvian had his blade out and clashed against his sword. Shara then allowed her arrows to fly, and in a blink of a eye, Tanar easily stopped the arrows using his sword. Silvian then took a swing, and once again it was blocked and he was flung backwards. Spinning around he blocked Kon in a who attempted a attack of clashing blades. And then just like that, he released a chunk of his built up energy that flung back all who stood near him. Once again he targeted Aturok to stop him from completing the chain.

"... Aturok Now!" Shara shouted, focusing her energy while others did the same. The Crystal once again started glowing brightly, as if reacting to the wills of every one in that room.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 13:56

"come forth..frozen ice of the moutains unleash your power against those who wish to throw off the balance...you who can weaken the strongest warrior...form togather with Light,water and earth and become a force none can withstand!" Aturok prayed looking at the king and grinned as a light blue aura formed and burst towards the king with the other hitting him
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 14:19

There elemental energy pierced through Tanar, The griffin was now crying out in pain. "It was not.. supposed to be like this.." He said choking up blood as he limped backwards. The Fire Seed of Creation began to glow, and just like it and the other nine Crystals did in deamaria, it created a light and engulfed them all. They were now standing in a empty white nothingness, a void of nothing but white emtyness, and only things that existed was seed of creation that still glowed, The Dieing and Defeated Tanar/Griffin, and them. And there was the same sound of humming identicle to the one that was heard before Deamaria had vanished, comming from the energy being created by the crystal. Before them Tanar was dissolving into the emptiness.

"Noo... no no no no... I wont.. Go.. This was not.. Supposed... to happen..." The seed of creation, as well as the crystal fragments that all present guardians wore, all resonated with each other. ".. I.. am cold..." That was the last Tanar said before he was totally dissolved into the white void.

".. All thou that rests shall appear.. and the dark half and the light half will become one whole again, and then, the true keeper will awaken the gods, and the fifth that sleeps, shall awaken, and then all that exists will be no more... That is the prophecy of Asumas.." A rather deep voice spoke from within the crystal.

The white nothingness then dissolved around them and once again they were returned to the chamber, and no sign of Tanar. Silvian stared blankly rather startled by the words that the voice spoke. And there stood next to the seed now was Zean smirking and Dameon with his weapon ready, and behind them a giant red serpant with wings and claws the clutched the seed ready to take off with a busted opening in the chamber that lead to the outside. "Now with the king gone... Now we shall witness the revival of a Elemental!!! We will be at the Force Point temple of the fallen warriors!" Zean said as they took off into the air. Silvian Growled. "Thank you... I now have the eye of the Phoenix back!" He said holding the flat piece of round glass that Shara had taken from him, he now some how managed to now have it. "GLATS!!!" Shara shouted realizing he indeed some how have taken from her.

((Now the final destination for the Part I finally!))
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 14:51

Aturok watched as Zean took off and a sudden realaxed feeling came over him and the pain and he stubbled reaching down for the spear and his legs collapsed and he droped to his knees wanting to do nothing but sit there as he looked down at the floor deeing the pouch with the prisim around his neck as he grabbed the spear useing it to support him as he staggered to his feet "well...i guess we get going" he walked his way slowly towards the exit as he tryed to force him to blank out the pain as before
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 0:38

"Aturok let me look at your wounds.." Shara asked forcing him to set down on a ledge for a moment so she could take a look at his wounds. "This wont be much but.. This will help stop the bleeding and keep the infection out... This.. wont hurt at all.." She lied as she put some herbal remedy on his wounds, and bandaged it tightly, It stung and burned that damn near would feel like Vigerage Venom. "Sorry I lied..." She said taking one last look at his wounds before putting her bandage gear away.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 1:18

Aturok gave off a low growl in pain as he felt the burning from his wounds doing his bests to dull it out and closed his eyes "its fine...dont worry about it..im getting used to the pain lately.." he looked down at the bandages wrapped around him and then up at her and managed to smile "thanks...i guess i owe you.." he looks down at the floor breathing heavily
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 1:31

"Aturok... Are you okay... what... is that around your neck?" Shara asked now noticing the silvery bag around his neck. Silvian and Kon too rested. Charging now would be pointless if they are tired.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 1:37

Aturok looked down at the pouch around his neck and then over at Shara "it is one of them black prisims they use against the elements...i got it off of one of the sayon soldiers.." he looked at the pouch deep in thought he was feeling it draining him and looked over at her "it might come in handy one day.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 1:44

Shara gripped tightly on it and ripped it off his chest. The moment she tore it off, the feeling as though heavy weights were lifted off of Aturok. "This thing is not helping you... I will keep it with my gear for now until you are well enough to have it... but for now.. This... THING... is not going to help you get well..." Shara placed it with her gear, but held it between her claws and away from her self as if it was a gross and diseased item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)   ///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part I - Era 2000 BC - Legend of Ancients/// (Closed)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next