Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:40

"Freeze!" Suddenly Rei and the others were surrounded by Flynn Soldiers. "Flynn!" Rei shouted, And rough out a sword that was slung on his back. "A drow.. the Tiger Tribe.. chief's son.... and the Guardian.. this is a interesting find.... Some one alert squad two that we have a catch... Flynn will be happy..." Said the Leading Soldier. "Squad two is not responding sir... It could be... Zero Bug..." The leading soldier pondered for a second, and then gave a little nod. "Lets take our prisoners to Flynn... The Chiefs Son.. will be useful in getting the girl... " "You will never get Shara!" Rei quickly swung his sword at one of the soldiers, only another soldier quickly grabbed his gun and shot a blue beam, and Rei Dropped just like that to the ground stunned. "Load tie them up.. Were leaving for Flynn..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Just as the soldiers now took off for Flynn, Ravanger and Shara had just arrived at the very spot they once stood. There laying on the ground was Rei's Sword and Shara quickly picked it up. Shortly after she fell to her knees and seemed to be crying.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:48

Ravanger looked at the tracks and then walked over and knelt beside her and looked at the sword "shara what is it...is it your fathers?" he placed his hand on her shoulder and looked around checking to see if it was a trap
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:57

She squeezed her fists tightly around the handle of the sword. "This.... is Rei's Sword.... My... Brother....." She said... and at that she ran off fallowing the tracks, with his sword. Of course.. Flynn was a bit of a distance on foot, and there was several towns in between. But on a reptile, they could get there in a hour. But only Soliders of flynn were allowed to ride the Lizard creatures.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 0:08

Ravanger ran after her unsure what they would run into as they went as he kept alert
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:05

Shara ran through the woods, and there she was. Standing at the foot of a massive fire. Not jsut any fire.... a entire village burnt to the ground. It was Flynn signature. "Mommy!" A little girl cried, in the middle of the town. Alone. People were trying to escape the hellish fires of the town, and Shara stood there, blocked off by the wall of fire, staring into the young girls eyes, and they reminded her of her self. She remembered the hellish fires so long ago. In her own village... her own tribe.. She remember her mother.. protected her and rei..... from the soldiers of flynn... and died... "Ravanger! Help me.. We need to help them get out!" Shara was now looking around for a way to get her out.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:21

Ravanger looked around in shock then to the little girl as he heard her crying as he thought unsure what to do as he rememberd back to when he jumped at a unhuman height as he stepped back "stay here.......oh fuck i hope this works" he runs jumping barely clearing the flames and lands be side the girl as she screamed frightend by him "no dont be scared im going to help you..." he picked her up and looked at the others "stay away from the buildings get ti the center" he took steps back and jumped again this time burning his foot as he landed with the girl on him cushioning her fall and tossed her aside he looked at shara "i dont think i can save them all what do we do" he knew they where loseing time without her responced he attempted the jump again landing next to the villagers
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 14:09

"Ravanger... That tree! Help me push it down!" She said and ran to it. There was a partially decayed tree, just out side the village, if she coudl manage to get it to fall down, it would form a bridge for villagers to escape, but she would need some one strong to help her. And of course it would not last long, eventually the fire would eat it away and it too would catch fire, if they didn't hurry.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Nov - 17:34

He ran over to the tree as the staff appeared in his hand and he took a few swipes at the tree cutting it then tossed it aside and started pushing the tree until it fell down and across the roaring flames as he signaled for them to run across
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Nov - 1:50

People started now exiting the town, wish much sadness for it. Not far from there, camp was now set up, and night came, and Shara now sat on a large Boulder with the sword resting on her lap. She was now humming a lullaby.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile. Rei and the others were now kept in individual cells inside the city of Flynn. "...What is with these people? What exactly are the Flynn people after?" Silvian asked.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Nov - 2:07

Ravanger stood a ways away leaning against a tree looking over his shoulder at the camp then looked up at the moon in the sky hearing her humming as he thought about thier journey ahead and the people
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 2:00

"You.. Understand now.. Ravanger?" Shara turned her head towards him. "The people of this village and many other villages are slaughtered... and tortured.. by the people of Flynn... They... want world domination under the king Garakie... But.. I have a power.. that King Garakie wants... A power that is Rare among my tribe.. and.... And a power that I do not quite understand my self.... It would be more accurate.. that my power is so unique.. that... to be honest.. im the first of my tribe to even have it.... I am.. the only one to ever have such a power... I know you do not know what my power is... And in time you may end up seeing that power.. But... King Garakie wishes to take my power... and use it in his goals... to dominate out world.... Tell me... Ravanger... Despite your belonging to here... and... confusion of your own identity... but you being here now... Do you.. hope to go back to your world? Are there people there waiting for you?" Shara asked now looking at him with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 2:12

Ravanger looked down thinking about what she said "no...back in my world i was nothing a deadend job no one to love and no purpose....here..i have power not my power but power none the less the world here is so beautiful i have purpose a place i can start over in....i dont hope to go back.." he said shakeing his head
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 2:34

Shara smiled a bit but then sighed with some sadness as she turned her head and looked at the star filled sky. "Will you travel with me.. Ravanger? Will you help me save Rei? And stay by my side till the end?" She asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rei looked across his cell to Silvians cell. "... The King of Flynn... he desires to lead the entire world.. He wishes to dominate all but the only thing standing in his way aside form the people here... There is the Zero bug...." Silvian looked at him with some surprise. The Strange Bar Code and the the thing he called zero bug.. made him think about a data... programs.. computers... He started having a realization.. but... he wanted to be sure first before he said anything. "Zero Bug?" Silvian asked. "Yes... It started three years ago... A demon of the sky came and, everything it touches vanished forever.. but if a person was touched.. instead of vanishing... they fall into a eternal sleep.. not quite dead, but might as well be.... They never wake up.... and eventually.. they do die... It doesn't care who or what it touches... its very existence threatens every one in this world.. including the king... My sister.. Shara... she has a gift... a very unique gift... You could say.... that she is the only one with no risk with the Zero Bug... Such is a power that the Kind Desires... Its funny.... cause... as a matter of fact.. the king did not get here... until the zero bug did... when he became king was the same time the Zero Bug first came to out world.. strange... "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shara explained about the coincidence between the appearance of Zero Bug and when he became King of Flynn happened at the same time.. Three years ago.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 2:24

Ravanger nodded and looked at her "yes i will sstand by you i promise weather it cost me my life you will not do this alone i will help you find Rei" he sat down and plucked a blade of grass and folded it up
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov - 0:25

Once every one was now asleep.. The voice that called to Ravanger early on once again called again. "Waker... Waker.... Don't forget who you are.... Leave the Girl and head East... There you will find a clue to were you are..." It was that same mysterious voice.. It continued to refer to him as a Waker. Just like Shara had called him when she saw the barcode on his hand. Shara was calmly fast asleep. There was plans that in the morning they were going to continue there way to the next town.. There they were to find a man named Richerd who could offer them a means of transportation to the City of Flynn.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov - 0:41

Ravanger woke up an satup quickly looking around to see if anyone said anything he looked around at the now dark camp and seen everyone asleep includeing Shara s he looked up at the crystal clear sky the stars perfectly arranged in diffrent patterns as he looked down at the hands that wher not his own "i do not know who you are but you win the worst timeing award" he looksover at shara again "as much as id like answers....i made a promise and i intend to keep it..." he stayd up all night and watching over them and gazing up at the sky until the sun started to rise and the refugees started to move about
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov - 1:16

Morning finally came, And Shara was now all prepared to head for the next city to look for Richerd. "Did you sleep at all Ravanger?" Shara asked him, with her brothers sword sheathed, and had some extra gear prepared from what was salvaged from the fire. Gear that could come in handy, such as Rope, Knife, compass, bandages, Cloth.
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 545154

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov - 11:43

Tela stayed quiet, thinking quietly to herself.

~Zero Bug..a demon who fell from the skies...this..doesn't make any sense...You...human...what was your name again?~

~Riina..~

~You..came once this "Zero Bug" appeared..yes?~

~Yes...I just remember walking with some friends and collapsing...and I woke up in your body...~

~Hm...we must find a way to get you home..and out of my body..~

Outside of her mind, Tela opened her violet hues and stared at them,"It seems "Riina" came into my body was around the time the demon fell from the sky..she was unconscious until the day or two ago when she woke in my body.."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov - 14:54

Ravanger looked over ar her and nodded "yes i slept fine and yourslf?" he stood up and grabbed apack of supplies and walked over to her as he looked up at the sky now blue with scattered clouds "ready to go"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Dec - 0:59

"Im ready to go... Ravanger... Lets get Rei.." And off she went with determination. Once they arrived at the next town. It was a Port town, and just in time was a large ship they been seeking called the Aquarius had just came in. It was a traders ship that did a lot of business with Flynn, and the man they were seeking happens to be the ships captain. "Okay Ravanger.. we must be-careful. This place might as well be Flynn Territory. But Richard.. he may do business with flynn but he is neutral you could say. But with the right currency he will do what ever favors we ask for... Shall we continue Ravanger?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Dec - 14:55

Ravanger bowed looking around the bust port and then at her "lets hope no one else already gave him a offer maybe i should talk to him alone..." he walked over and stood next to her
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 20:58

"No Ravanger... One look at you, and he may turn against you... I don't want anything to happen to you Ravanger." Shara explained, but she had a feeling he was going to do it anyways.

Suddenly the world in Ravangers perspective appeared in fractal patterns and lines, and digits.. a revelation of a computer generated world. "We need to talk waker... If you value Shara's life... You need to find a place for us to talk... The Darkness... is comming...." Everything went back to normal, but that was the same voice that continued to try to reach him.

"Are you okay Ravanger?" Shara asked.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 21:13

He closed his eyes and played back the voice in his mind afew times the opened them and looked around the port and then looked down at her "alright how about you go talk to him and i will get us some supplies..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 0:58

"Okay Ravanger. We will meet back here then. Dont get into any trouble." And at that she took off to work on getting them a boat.

Meanwhile.....

------------------------------------------------------
---Project Ice Phoenix Lab Room----
------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
(REAL WORLD)

"How is the patience?" Asked a young woman, who was a brilliant scientist, assigned as head of Ice Phoenix Project. "Chamber number 34522 is giving us some problems, but nothing too severe.. The Ice Phoenix appears to be operating at a steady capacity of 75%." Responded a technician. "... Good... if we can only figure out what the black box programs of the ice phoenix are we could probably figure out a reason why we cant get the machine at a good 100%.. keep up the work..." She then opened a door into large room full of pod like tanks, were people inside, frozen in a stasis like sleep connected to the a large super computer machine known as the Ice Phoenix. She approached one tanks specifically and placed a hand on it. "Hang in there Rose... Were going to figure this out... Your goign to wake up... Ill make sure of it.... Sister..."

---Welcome Sheryl Sapher... Your Have Authenticate....---

Sheryl was one of the lead scientists for the Project Ice phoenix, and she was logging into the computer that helped try to regulate the software for the ice Phoenix. Her sister Rose had fallen to the comatose and was apart of the ice phoenix project. There was so many black box programs she didnt or no body for that matter, understood about the ice phoenix. Originally it was developed by a mad man, who killed many people in the town of Argus, and then comited suicide. There was only one other man who worked on the ice Phoenix but he went into hidding, and no one knows were to find him. He is the only man who potentially knows what the Ice Phoenix can all do and its true purpose. The Goverment had taken the machine and discovered many of its capabilities, and with so many people fallen to the comatose, it was the perfect opportunity to start the project and use the ice phoenix to awaken the people... one problem.. no one has woken up yet. "Preparing to Launch Program G." She said out loud to the staff as she hit ENTER button on the computer. It was a software of her design, that she was installing into the Ice Phoenix in hopes that it would allow some one, any one to wake up. Only time would tell....
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 2:07

he nodded and turned and started walking into the busy as he found a back alley not many passed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next