Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) Empty
PostSubject: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:45

Online Ice Phoenix - Zero Bug
"Soon she will be awake, and all will realize the truth."
Rp made by: Silvian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay Quick Description:
This is virtual world within the Machine of the Ice Phoenix. All those who wake up here right away realize there not at home. The world is a mixture of magic and technology, past present and future. It is clearly not Earth, and soon realize that there body's are not there own. They wake up hearing the voice "Soon she will be awake, and all will realize the truth."

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Fri 12 Nov - 21:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:27

"Soon she will be awake, and all will realize the truth." Said a voice that woke Silvian up. He looked around dazed and confused. "Were am I?" He thought to him self and looked around, trees as far as he could see surrounded him. "I knew I shouldn't have.. AH what's with my voice!" He freaked out, realizing his voice was allot deeper then it should have been. and covered his mouth with his hands, suddenly startled by the discovery his face and hands were all furry, and was shaped a whole lot different. It didn't take him long to realize that he was having a identity crisis.

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Tue 27 Oct - 0:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:55

he woke to a voice barley whispering in his ear "what?..." he sat up realizing he was no longer laying on his bed last thing he remember was playing wow drinking a vault and closed his eyes for a bit he felt around the pitch black room as his eyes started to adjust as he heard voices the sound of moveing stone thundered the room as a huge door opened followed by a beam of light as he walked closer he heard the voices

"common i found another chamber grab the bags lets see what loot is in here" one of the men grabbed a case and a torch and walked into the dark chamber

ravanger steped back careful not to get caught in the light not shure where and who these people are as a voice whispers in his head "you are awake ravanger...soon my time will rise again and i will through your help...these men are tomb raiders and no dout will kill you for being here.."

the man approaced as eyes glared in the torchlight "what is that somethings in here" the man drew a sword and stepped forward tose as the others followed

without thinking Ravanger jumped to the side and up against the wall and could see the man plain as day as thoughs and flashes through his mind he lunged at the first man kocking him against the walk he strangled the theif as the torchlight lite up his arm revealing fur and claws on his hands he paniced and backed up

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Sat 23 Jan - 23:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyTue 27 Oct - 1:31

There was a sudden roar that echoed around him, and not a sound of a bird or any other wild life accept for the roar and the noise of something possibly big traveling through the forest at a high paced speed. Silvian became fearful and began running away from the sound and found his way to a large river. Suddenly there was a larger serpent, bigger then anything he had ever seen before, its scales were silvery , with some shades of black. It had large tusks pointing upward from its mouth, and large round black eyes, and as it came and flung him with its head into the River, were he was taken away by the current. In the river the serpent was coming to him. "Help!" Silvian shouted trying to keep him self above the water. The Serpent getting closer.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyTue 27 Oct - 21:19

he looked up at the other men as they grabed thier swords and lunged at him as the blade stabbed into his side he fell down

the main raider walked up to him pulling the sword from his side "i dont know what the fuck ypu are but your as good as dead now.." he grins and steps past him and walks over to a altar then looked up hearing whispers in a unknow language coming from the the darkness around and above him as a shadowy figure of a anubite fell from the ceiling and landed on the altar as the man slashed at it and the blade went through it

the shadow walked towards him "the master is awake and we will serve.." a blade appears in its hand as it stabbed the man causeing his body to convusle as the mans soul was sucked into the anubite as it looked up at the two fellow raiders as they turned an ran right in to the arms of two other anubites as they where removed of thier souls

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Wed 28 Oct - 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 532654

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyWed 28 Oct - 8:57

The voice spoke softly in her ears. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked around. The skies were dark and the moon shown lightly on her. The young woman's eyes adjusted as she let out a shrill scream.

"Oh god! My skin is so dark! My hair..I've..gotten old.." she whined. She put her hands on her ears to block out the sounds when she gasped,"E-E-Elven ears! I'm an elf! More importantly..I'm...a dark elf.." she said again. Sighing, she got up and grabbed her belongings. As she walked, suddenly without thinking, the dark elf blinked from one spot to another.

"What the.." she said as she blinked, completely dumbfounded. Not thinking about it, the dark elf continued to her "blinking."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyWed 28 Oct - 14:58

Silvian felt his body get tugged from beneath him, and down he went under the water, as the serpent had grabbed onto his legs with its massive jaws. He felt its fangs rip into his flesh, and as he tried to swim to the surface, for air, the serpent only tugged him even more further down. "Is this it?" He wondered, looking up seeing the surface of the water ripple, and shine as light peaked from the other side. He began to feel weak... and faint... and finally everything became dark. There was only a moment after that he could hear the faint cries of the serpent before he was completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyWed 28 Oct - 15:49

ravanger layed thier holding his side looking at the mens pale bodies and watched as one of the anubites walked up to him and placed its hand over his wound and healed it as another walked up to him droping the looters bag infront of him "master your belongings.."

he reached over and grabbed it and dumped it out seeing the assorted gold treasures as he seen to armlets with bloodred rubys on them something in the back of his mind told hi to put them on as he did armor appeard on his body he stood up and looked at them "who are you?

they walkled up standing next to eachother perfect copies of eachother and all spoke in sync "we are the honor guard..the loyal servents of the master entrusted to protect him through his sleep..we are one with him.." the anubites seemed to melt to the floor in a dark shadow and travedled up his body and onto the red stone

he stood up and walked towards the door and walked along the hall looking at the glyphs as he goes showing the great war that was waged he kept walking til he came to the exit he looked out at the black sky with the moonlight lighting up the vast sand hills across the desert and the river traveling through it he looked down at the stairs down the pyrimid with four smaller pyrimida build at the four corners of the main one as he took a breath of fresh air and started walking down the stairs
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 0:02

"...Ah!..." There was a scream in a distance that could be heard by anubis/Ravanger. It was a female who was running for her life from soldiers who wished her imprisonment. "After her! She holds the key to the Salvation of Flynn! Get her and Take her Alive!" Yelled a head soldier who carried on his back a large cannon like gun, and despite the fact it looked heavy, he soldier looked well built enough that he could possibly carry two of them. They were all riding on large lizard like creatures, with tusks, horns, and spikes, and a large massive tail, with a set of scorpion like stingers on the end. The girl was dressed in a heavy black hooded cloak and she tripped in front of the supposed tomb of anubis as the soldiers came after her.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile... Silvian began to take consciousness again, and the first thing he notices was the smell of a campfire, and the smell of burning tobacco. And... something that smelt alot like chicken. He stood up and winced in pain, from his wounded leg that was now well bandaged. Sitting above the fire was Meat from the serpent. And in front of that was man, who looked like a native American, with feathers, in his hair and the way he was dressed. "Relax young one... You are lucky... If it was not for my son who saved you, you would have died from that serpent. Your leg will heal in time... So tell me.. Waker... why have you come to this world?" "This world?" Silvian asked, surprised once again by his deep voice, that was not his own. "You are in the body of a Garu... And I know you are not Garu for two reasons... One Garu would have been able to kill that serpant with out a sweat... secondly your right hand.. bares the mark of a Waker..." He explained. Silvian quickly took a look at his right hand and sure enough on the back of it, was a barcode and a number 56673. "This Barcode? Makes me a Waker? Wait.. Garu.. Im in the body of Garu? Look I dont understand whats going on.. but.. I am not here by choice.. the last thing I remember was being in my room talking to my brother in a email.. and Bam... i suddenly wake up here... in this body.. "
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 0:16

Ravangers ears perked as he heard the scream followed by the sounds of men as he seen them chaseing the woman and ran down the side of the pyramid as fast as he could running at a unhuman pace then jumped high landing at the base of the pyramid inbetween the woman and the soldiers as he stood battle ready his hands glowed green as a staff appeared in his hand and let out a loud growl
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 0:31

"Who the hell are you! A demon!?" Said a soldier. "No.. The stories are true.. about Anubis.. But I heard he concealed him self, to preserve him self from the zero bug.. After a attempt of it taking him away... " Said the other soldier. Regardless they both grabed there weapons whitch were small guns, and aimed it at Anubis/Ravanger. Meanwhile the woman looked that Anubis and then back at the soldiers as she slowly tried to get up to run. But Another solider managed to walk around blocking her chance of Escape. "I do not care what you are... That girl is comming with us!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 0:39

The woman continued her treck as she sighed lightly,"I wonder how much longer until I find civilization.." she looked at the moon. The dark elf suddenly came upon the looks of a city!
~A city! People!!! A bed to sleep on!~ she thought to herself. Running down, suddenly someone yelled,"A drow! A drow has come to attack the city!" The woman blinked as she stopped and dodged from the arrows that were being flung at her.
"Wait! I'm not..!" she was cut off when an arrow hit her shoulder and blood ran down her arm. She let out a hellish scream as she did her "blink" kind of walk. Hiding in the shadows, she ripped the arrow out of her shoulder and bandaged it up. She shook lightly, scared.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 0:44

ravanger backed up still looking at the main soldier "perhapes you should meet some friends of mine...tell me humans how well do you value your souls" a shadow melts off him and across the ground one towards the soldier blocking the woman and the others next to ravanger as the anubite shoved itshand into the man takeing his soul as thbe man fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 1:47

The soldiers began to scatter and run in fear. The Captain stayed behind uneffected by this magic. In fact, for what ever the reason, he had immunity to his soul being taken. "Your cheap parlor tricks might have them running.. But it will take you more then that to see me running with tail between my legs!" He now pulled the canon like gun off his back and aimed it at Anubis.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyThu 29 Oct - 1:54

Anubis smiles "its a pity im not at my full power however that btakes time and effort..but soon human...soon...go ahead fire" he stands there prepared to doge the weapon
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 0:56

The man only laughed. "You know nothing do you... This weapon Stuns!" He then shot the blast at Anubis, and it was a blue ray, that actually expanded, and stunned what ever was in its path. If there was anything the man had planned it was taking Anubis and the Girl with him to the king of Flyyn.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile... "Drow... Yes you.. Come with me..." Said a tiny voice, and just next to her was a black cat, with emerald green eyes staring strait at her, and wore a ruby red collar, and a named tag that read "Rei"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 1:23

Anubis jumped up in the air avoiding the beam as he swung the staff around towards the back of the soldiers knees trying to knock him down to the ground
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 1:35

The dark elf blinked, looking at the cat. Nodding, she followed it. Terror trembled through her body as she looked around in slight paranoia. Her violet eyes looked around while she followed the cat,"Where..are you..taking me?" she asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 1:48

The Solider seemed built like a ton of bricks, the attack didn't even make him budge.. He only laughed when the stun gun failed and even more when the blow anubis attempted didn't even effect him, and instead, he used it like a blunt weapon and swung it at Anubis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The cat lead her to a small camp near by. There next to a large camp fire, was a tiger man, and a old native American man, smoking tobacco.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 1:57

the butt of the wepon smashed into the side of anubis windinjg him as he fell to the ground stunned as he got on his hands and knees breathing heavily
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 2:11

The dark elven woman hid, not wanting to be attacked again. She whimpered and shook still. Her violet hues stared at the Tiger man. The dark elf walked out silently, watching them for sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 2:18

"Come here girl... You are coming with me! This.. Anubis... Nothing more but a manging dog...." The Soldier said and spat at the feet of Anubis and snickered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its okay Drow.. or should I say Waker.... This is my Father... and that Tiger.. he too is a Waker like you..." The Cat suddenly transformed into a young man. He had tribal tattoos on his arms, and wore cloths similar to the old man. Silvian looked up at the new commers. "Father.. I brought the other Watcher as you asked... I see Garu.. i mean.. what is your name.. Clearly you are no longer our village Guardian..." The young man asked. "Rei.. This is Silvian.. Silvian this is Rei, my son.. He saved you from the serpent and bandaged your wounds. You should both sit we have much to descus.. starting about why you Wakers have come.. and... who is going to protect us from the Soldiers of Flyyn now that Garu is.. well... no longer Garu.." The old man asked.\

((this is my last post for the night.. GN Squeeky and Loony!))
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 2:25

The dark elf sat down, her eyes looking still at Silvian. She didn't trust anyone. Although, she was quite surprised that they didn't freak out and try to kill her when they saw her. Shivering lightly, the dark elf nodded,"My..name..is Telali Feyrune..."

~No..no no that's..not my name...it's..Riina..why did I..say Telali..~ she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 12:09

Anubis stumbled to his feet faceing the mans back "run...run to the pyramid..." he shouted to the woman as he grabbed his staff and jumped up swinging the blade at the mans neck
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 15:08

The woman ran for the pyramid, but fell hard against the steps as the Solider through object, that spun and wrapped around her legs. "Don't think you can get away!" It was at that moment it came. Crashing from the sky, of green rays of light, a giant sphere made up of 0s and 1s appeared, surrounded by some sort of fractal patterns. "Zero Bug! Retreat!" The Soldier shouted at the other soldiers. A few solders suddenly got struck by the fractal patterns of the Zero Bug, and fell comatose to the ground. Meanwhile Other objects such as statues, and sand dunes, vanished, from contact with the zero bug. The objects would dissolved into green pixels , that seemed to get absorbed by the zero bug. This object, appearing so data like, showed that this world was possibly artificial... It was the first clue that all around them was a generated world inside a computer...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile... "So tell me Telali... Do you know why you wakers have come? Is there any chance you can leave now back to your world.. and leave this one alone?" The old man asked calmly. "As I told you sir.. We are not here by choice.. I dont understand why this is happening... I would do anything to go back into my own body thank you very much..." Silvian explained. "I understand your story Silvian... But I want to hear this from Telali if that really is her name..." The man responded still as calm as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next