Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 13:33

Sound looked up all around her. People where fighting a king . . . or a man with a lot of cables in his back. She couldn’t do anything. She was weak. . . she even looked weak. She knew that, and that was what everyone would probelly call her that.

Sound staggerd up to her feet, her guns shacking in her hand. She could feel her meomerys fading from her brain, she knew that this king or whatever he was could be killed. . . then that would stop her from loseing her meomerys. . . or worse, her own death.

“whatever gods are up there. . . please give me streangth.” Sound ran up to anubbis. . . or ravenger, the names where confussing. “ Kill this thing !” She yelled at Anubis. “ or so help me I’ll kill you!”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 16:18

Ravanger snarled hearing sound screaming at him as he sent a a wave of energy of his staff to send her flying against the wall enough to knock her out "YOU TEST MY PATINCES MORTAL...SILENCE YOUR TONGUE OR I WILL REMOVE IT!!!" 4 of Anubiss minions appeared from the shadows standing between the others and Ravanger and the king as he turned his attention back to the beast still furious "the waker and i are one..we are a true god....and we have deemed you unfit to exsist in this world..." he used the ankh of his spear to grab the king with the energy lifting him of the floor and slammed him back down to the ground

Ravager walked towards the king calmly as as he could tell the energy was building in as the distortion around him increased around him forming a barrior as the energy from the king blasted at him it hit the barrior and was abosorbed and reflected blasting out towards a wall away from them all tearing into the wall until the king stopped as Ravanger stoped holding the ankh out towards the king "enjoy your final moments good king...feel how good it was to enjoy your power...just to have you have it torn apart..." the distorsions around Ravanger faded and begen surrounding the king as the power intensified as the beast began to get ripped apart from the inside as chunks of blood and carpass of the kings beast skin tore from his body causeing his blood to spray out anto pixles as the king roared in pain as the roar as it slowly became garbled from the internal bleeding as the blood and organs drifted in the air and broke down into pixles as the king made a final charge at ravanger but collapsed as it quickly broke down into a cloud of pixles slowly rotateing around where the kings body was until it was no more and slipwly they all got pulled to the center of the room and formed into a compressed orb of pixles as Ravanger slowly walked over as the orb floated up to his hand and he looked at if for a moment and he smiles "your fate will not be yet....you may still proves usefull" he dipped his fingers in the pixles and pulled some drops of pixles out and locked them again til they formed when looked like the kings soul as he pullled the sould with his powers to the stone on his armlet

Ravanger stood there for a moment then turned and walked back towards the others as the white glow of his eyes lessened and suddenly stumbled as more visions filled his mind causeing him to fall to his knees with a sight of a tower imprited in his mind one of his minions ran up to him and helped him up "oh geat one..are you alright?" Ravanger forced the image out of his mind "yes ....i am fine..." he stood up again and walked over to the others looking at them "we should leave..." Ravanger said looking at Reis the Massive snake behind him slowly shrunk back into a small gold charm and floated up and he attached at the spear "is every one alright?.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 19:58

The room suddenly glowed blue, and little cables that once where attached to the King suddenly linked onto to ravanger/Anubis. The entire room vanished before him as he was swept away into a moment of darkness.

"User 02320....Access Granted..." the blackness turned into a endless green light, with 0's and 1's. There was suddenly visions of a familiar looking girl with long blond hair running through the fields. "Come get me papa!" She shouted laughing. She found her way to a hill, and as if watching a channel losing signal it began to flicker and showed flaky lines, before finally end. This was the only thing seen in the random vision. "What does thou desire?"
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:14

Ravanger mind went blank as the images went throught his mind as he looked around the black with green digit coded room and then he answered the voice "the girl....who is she?..what is her purpose in my visions?" he looked around hopeing to get a answer before the screen and the vission leaves him
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:23

"User Song Akugara.... Patient Zero... First and most Priority User within the Ice Phoenix. The creator of the Ice Phoenix created the Ice Phoenix as a super computer to awaken comatose victims, and thus the creators own daughter is Patient Zero. She was hit by car upon tripping and rolling down hill. Something in this world is preventing the sleepers to wake... The Creator of Ice Phoenix has not logged in a long time. He would play chess with his daughter.... Do you wish to play Chess? Is there anything else you desire? Soon this connection must be terminated, and this terminal must be disabled to never be used again accept by Patient Zero."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:34

Ravanger loomked around as he crossed his arms listening to the voice and the storey it told as he nodded " sure i will play a game of chess...and as we do you will tell me..where can i find this patient zero...do you understand me OS?" he looked around curiously waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 20:59

"Patient Zero has not been found... Paitent Zero has forgotten. Paitent zero may no longer know who she is.... My apologize... The connection must be terminated... Another OS is interfering with IP. There is a Total of three OS trying to run semitaniausly... One is Ice Phoenix, One is External, and runs along Ice Phoenix Programing, However One exists and does not exist, and was created within the Virtual Environment. In order to prevent interference with Ice Phoenix Main OS, This terminal must be shut down. Only Patient Zero can activate the Final Phase of my Programing. Connection Termianted..."

Ravanger woke back up surrounded by Sound, Rei, Garu. The Cables had disconnected from Ravanger and disappeared. The entire sky castle was starting to fall apart, with no OS to keep it floating in the air. "I am not ready to Die here..." Said Nowe's voice that surpised both Rei and Garu. "I thought he destroyed you?" Rei asked. "Wrong... I simply reconfigured my self. But enough of that... Unless we all plan to die here.... we better go.." Nowe touched the ground and it phased into a Zero Bug, rei, Garu and every one climbed on board, to escape, and upon escaping you would see the sight of the floating castle dissolving, and just rising on the other side was morning sun light, that shined over everything that was once dark and scary, revealing beauty, and array of colors.

They landed upon a cliff and watched outward into the light. "We need to find Shara..." Rei reminded. "We need to get to the tower of Judgment.... Perhaps there we can find answers to where Shara is... That Damarung guy... he has her... I know it..." Garu explained.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real World
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this!? Emergency!!!! System is completely out of control, Look away! Activate Dead Light Filters now!" Sheryl shouted, quickly pressing a big red button on a near by terminal. All the computer monitors in the room started flashing, bright light (at the very moment of Kings Destruction). The Light was the dead lights. Sheyrl watched as two military scientist fell into a coma instantly. The screens suddenly dimmed, a special layer overlayed the screens, to shield all from the dead lights. A medical staff came in and grabbed the two scientists who had went into coma. "This was not supposed to happen? How did the Dead lights start here? How did it get past the private networks?" Sheryl asked but no one had a answer. The screens suddenly went blank, and then as if a simple quick reboot (as the Terminal in the virtual world shut its self down) the screens where now running back on Military OS programming, giving every one access to the system once more.

"Dr. Sapher! The recording Log system was still fully operational... and.. well take a look at the playback of the Dead Lights.. This is our first recording of the anomaly." spoke the scientist. It was filtered and put in slow motion, and past the dead lights that flashed on the screen was some sort of solid object or thing. "Oh my God? What is that!?" Sheryl asked astonished at what she saw. The Object was a Face..... A hideous monstrous face.... The very look at it, sent chills down her's and every one elses spines... What ever it was, evidence suggests it came from within IP its self.... She then wondered, was IP responsible for the World Crisis? No that was impossible, she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~FIN of Part One

(You may add quick after posts.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15