Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 Sep - 12:31

anubis sensed Sound near then soon hearign a voice behind him he let Kebs hand go and smiles" i know...just didnt think i would see you again.." he crossed his arms and turnsed slightly to look at sound "good day stranger...what a fine day it is for one to do something stupid"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 Sep - 14:02

Sound smiled as she had the two guns pointed at Anubis. She wasn’t exactly stupid for what she did…the only thing she knew about this…Anubis where some of the things that he could do…sad to say that they were from her past victims. “Yes…yes it is” sound said agreeing but not letting her threatening position loosen…shurly Anubis would do something to knock away her given if she aloud it…which in her mind she would NOT!

“You have disturbed a lot of the citizens of this…world. “The last word was spoken with Venom. “Not that it is a problem for me… It’s just that some people said you had attacked the king and I must know why? So quickly now, lives depend on answers…truthful answers” sound chuckled at this statement…completely oblivious of how wrong she was.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 523820

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 17 Sep - 4:21

Kebechet moves to stand right beside her father and frowns at the girl, her long snake like tail twitching nervously . Something didn't seem right about her, and Kebechet knew that when her feelings told her such, it was a wise idea to listen to them. She touched the small water orb at her side and willed it into the form of a dagger, but did nothing to the girl.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySat 18 Sep - 7:23

Sound's eyes flashed as the girl moved and formed a weopon. Sound shifted her position slightly so that her other weopon would be pointing at the girl. Maybe I should just kill them. Sound thought. it would be easier to get the knowledge I need. " There is something you are after." sound began. " something that can affect this whole world...I must know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySat 18 Sep - 10:19

Anubis smiled watching sound reading her mind but hardly needed to knowing what her plan was "yet killing us will prove difficult and in the end pointless...im a god this bodys a husk... if in the slim chance you do manage to destroy it and i will return and be a plauge on yourlife young one for i am everywhere" he held out the palm of his hand as a small black colored flame appeared n his hand burning furiously
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 523820

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 21:50

Kebechet instantly fell into her part beside her father perfectly, even though she could not read the girl's mind, she could easily read her father's. "My Father speaks truth. Should you happen to destroy his body, his spirit will live on, and I will happily form him yet another shell for him, and I too will become a bane on your life, for anywhere there is even a speck of moisture, I will be able there, and be able to find you. so you will be unable to hide from us for long."She held out the opposite palm as her father as a shard of pure white ice appeared in her hand, steam rising from the air around it.

Phobia and chaos where now starting to rise, their power quickly returning to them as they stared at their master and Kebechet.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 10:54

Sound watched the two closely. She was not afraid of there abilities, she was only afraid of the zero bug. Sound dared not touch the thing, and had floated inches above it. “People have told me that before Anubis . . . that there soul would go to another body. . . but what they didn’t know and what I will tell you might change that.” Sound chuckled. She had not even noticed Phobia and Chaos who were now rising.

“When I kill someone . . . wither it is fake or real. . . I still get there memories.”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 11:22

"Hahaha So you all have come to watch.... As I completely merge with OS!!!" The king shouted whos voice echoed from all directions and could even be heard from where Phobia, chaos, Ravenger, and all else present. Rei wipped out his blade, and Garu quickly formed a massive speare from the silver shapeshifting sphere in his hand. Suddenly all the little floating computer windows suddenly turned Red with the words "Warning: Data Change Inement" But there was no sign of King accept his voice.

------Realworld------

"What the hell is this!?" Sheyrl asked, as all of the monitors turned Red with the same Warning Message. "Quick Reboot the system!" She yelled. "We are starting to lose connection with the Cryo-chamber sectors.... Japan Sector Down.... We just LOST Alaska!.... Oh My god.... we just lost more then 25% of the Paitince... There Dead...." Said a frantic Scientist. "Performing system reboot procedures... No Good Locked out!" Sheryl stood there baffled and with a look of panic and fear. "What is going on here!?"

------Virtualworld-------
People all over the inside of virtual world are suddenly being deleted, even wakers who now perish because of there bodies dieing in the real world.

Rei, Garu, and the rest of party could hear the screams of all the people who where perishing. "Listen to that sound..... That is song of our future..... isnt it wonderful.... The OS will collect those Souls and together as I completely merge... we can rebuild a new World!" The king Said suddenly appearing directly from the ceiling and lowering down still connected to the series of cables that linked him to OS.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 16:06

Anubis laughed admireing sounds over confidence in herself go ahead....shoot see how far you get with that young one you may find what you seek but will you be able to handle it...i may not be at my full power but i will not just be put down like a dog i will see you put in a void that not even this world knows about" he turned to the king and crossed his arms listening to the rant abd couldent help but chuckle to himself
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Oct - 7:18

Sound smiled and held the guns inches from Anubis and Kebecht . “ sweet dreams.” Sound smiled and slowly pulled the triggers. . . savoring the moment. Then out of the blue, pain erupted from all sides of her, making her fall onto the ground dropping her guns.

Meomerys of those she killed flashed in her head and cut through her body like a knife. She could feel there pain, though not cuased by her she could still feel it. “ I can hear there screams!” Sound cried, clutching her head.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Oct - 20:10

GAME OVER

Continue?

YES or NO

(Error: Saved Game Not Found, Start Over?)
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Oct - 20:25

the bulllets passed through them like they are smoke and they took form again and anubis turnd back to sound "oh well look like someones alittle trigger happy how nice to see a mortal with such spirit" Anubis looked at Keb and smiles "are you ok my child?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:48

Nowe ran with rage towards the kings and attempted to cut the cables, but it didnt even leave a scratch. Rei was about to fallow up his attack, but Garu quickly held him back observing. Nowe suddenly was engulfed in a green glow and then disapeared. "What happend to Nowe!?" Rei shouted. " The same thing that will happen two you two in a bit... where are the others? Did they decide that destroying me was Futile!?"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 4 Nov - 15:16

“make it stop!!” Sound screamed, clutching her forehead as the sounds and screams of those she killed beat at her brain with an insane passion. “ make the screaming stop! Stop! STOP!”

Sound Clenched her fists, green energy swirling around her body. She reached towards the king and all of the energy that had swirled around her had fired out of her hand right towards the king.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 19:19

Anubis turned his attention back to the others and observes and watches as sound went insane from the voices "told you you should rethink it young one"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 21:23

Rei started running and made his way back to ravanger. "Im all happy and all about your reunion but dont you think we have bigger things to worry about!" he shouted as suddenly green energy erupted from the exit, preventing them there escape.

"Ravanger... and who ever the others are.. We need you to help..." As a beast broke the door way of the big room, and its head sticking out in the trashed doorway. This was the king, who mutated before Rei and Garu into a massive draconic beast, softly similar a giant Amphibiousness creature that was known as a Vigerage.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySun 7 Nov - 11:59

Ravanger turned to the door as the huge beast broke into the room and he nodded in agreement "it would appear so Rei..."his hands glowed green aura and a staff appeared in his hand and he pulled off a little golden figureine from it of a cobra "come Ociri...your servives are needed once again.." the figurines slowly drifted down to the floor and slowly began growing until it was a massive snake wich arched up and hissed at the beast "while he distracts our friend..." he waved his staff as a portal appeared behind them "please..after you"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptySun 7 Nov - 22:27

"No We can not leave... we need to defeate him and I have an Idea... what if you.. as Ravanger.. Use the power to unlock data... maybe you can lock data as well.. cut him off from the link with OS..." Rei suggested.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 11:46

“whatever you do!” Sound yelled, her hands clutching her head, the pain still echoing in her head. “make it fast! And make it stop!!”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 12:20

Anubis personality went dormant as Ravangers to control as a green aura glowed around him as he walked towards the king and his energy began to change to the power to unlock energys "ociri move!" the snake managed to move aside as a wind of energy flew towards and engulfed the king
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 22:43

The king growled and went backward into the previous room. But he continued to remain connected to OS. "Your Ability can not destroy me! For I am the same as Shara's! Behold the Destruction of all! And when I am through with you I will kill Shara and I will be the Primary user of OS!!" The beastly formed King took his massive demonic arms and flung them at ravanger as it was excreting Venom.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 2:36

the energy emmiting from him greatened heading towards the king but seemed to be gaveing litte effect on the king as the creature reach over and trapped Ravanger between his hands as the vemon covered him and began to weaken him as he struggled to get free and looked over at the king as he started to struggle less and less as as the venom slowly took effect as his broght glowing eyes lessened to a faded dim as his mind faded into visions
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 2:59

-------Real World---------
"There is another anomaly in the program... I am not sure what it is.. but... It is as if something inside the program is growing... another program... System is still not responding... We still seem to be locked out of the system.... All we can do is observe the data...." Said a scientist. "What is this!?" Sheryl asked looking at some numbers. "..Those look as if.... There the numbers of the Patience... And these numbers here on some of them... seem to be getting higher... more specific to one of them... 02320.... The number is fluctuating... but appears to be growing at some level... is this evidence that there is interaction between IP and the Patience? This could be a breakthrough if we could only figure out what is going on in the system..."

---------------In Virtual world-------------

"Thats Right Die! God and Waker!! Soon your friends will join you... and then Shara....! let my venom sink into you... Allow it to boil your blood....." King shouted, as Rei grabed his sword and tried to plung it into the Beast formed King. Garu took his spear that was fromed from the silvery sphere and tried stabbing him with it to try to free Ravanger. "Its no use, he has like a armor hide!" Garu shouted.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 4:44

Ravangers vision faded into darkness then to bright light as the light cleared he saw memories visions of ravangers home town of his friends family and soon visions of standing before worshipers of standing atop of a city wall watching a massive army of anubites running below slaughtering a rival army and Keb when she was young as Visions of both worlds flashed into thier mind and stoped and the vision was him standing in the desert and shara was infront of him she seemed drained trapped in her own mind unable to look at him as he walked over and knelt on one knee and lifted her chin to get her to look him in the eyes knowing this was in his mind as anubis voice spoke "this is not your fate...i will protect you..." his voice turned to Ravangers mid sentace as his vision went white

Ravanger mumbled the words still passed out as his eyes shot open turning the usual green glow then looked up at the king as his eyes glowed from green to a white color and let out a loud snarl as he spoke but this time his voice sound like anubis and Ravangers voices in sync with each other "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!! YOU WILL NOT EXSIST!!" the air around Ravanger and the king began to distort like ripples in water as a white light periced both of the kings hands cause the beasts hands to break down slowly into pixles causeing the king extreme pain in the process as the light of the object dimmed Ravanger was now Wearing
armor and carrying a spear with with a Ankh on the other end as he quickly spun around quickly and thrust the ankh in the direction of the king as it sent a wave of energy sending the beast flying against the wall "there is no fate equivelent you the crimes you commited to the people of this world....but i will try" Ravanger stood there waiting for the king to make his final move
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 7:14

(I got Zero Sleep, and its 5am. I tried sleeping but I cant. When i looked at time it was 5. I have a bad tooth ach, and I mean it hurts bad. )

King Spread his bestial wings. "What are you!?... OS..... I need more power!"
"You are not recognizes as the primary user, access denied...Connection Terminated.." Said a voice within OS, as the cables that where connected to the Beast Formed King, ripped out from his back, kings slowly pixilating blood flew out. The king still in beast form and great pain, opened his jaws and clumps of energy was being absorbed into his mouth as he readied to send a energy blast at Ravanger/Anubis who had achieved true awakening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next