Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Oct - 21:36

anubis caught a breath then ran up to the woman "human are you alright?...can you move?" he uses a claw to cut the binds around her legs and picked her up and ran back up the pyramid and back inside where he set her down
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 0:35

Suddenly everything froze, and became black and white. A female voice spoke. "Do not forget who you really are. Waker...." After that eveyrthing resumed, and color returned. "Im fine... But we wont be, if we dont stay clear from Zero Bug.." The girl explained.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 0:43

"well we should be safe in here for now...but i dont think we should stick around here to long..." he looks over at her makeing sure she wasnt hurt
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 0:50

"I knew it!" The girl stood up and pointed to Anubis' hand were a barcode was located. "Your not really anubis.. your one of those outer world people... Whats your real name?" The girl asked now examining his hand with the barcode.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 0:53

"my name is ravanger..and make no mistake anubis spirt resides within me i can hear him...truthfully i dont know why im here or where here is"
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 532654

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 4:56

"Believe you me, I would rather be home..in my comfy bed.." she said in a slightly frantic voice," I..wish I could leave..."

Suddenly, her voice changed a bit. It was more dark and malicious..yet smooth and sultry like a piece of silk. The dark elf's eyes narrowed as she looked at them,"I personally would not like to leave..although I would rather not have this insolent human in my conscious either..." she growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 13:58

"...By the way Father.. Where is Shara? I haven't seen her since she left to the pyramids to look for Garu.. and being that Garu is here.. possessed by a waker.... She doesn't need to look any more..." Rei explained. "..No she has not returned.. not even to check back.. I am worried that the Soldiers of Flynn found her... I would rather not ask.. but as you Silvian are in Garu's body... there for his consciousness rests inside you... sleeping... and for you Drow... who share the same body as waker... Some how you are conciusly strong enough to stay awake regardless of her presence... But if you wish for you body again... I suggest you help us, and we can help you... I want you to go with Rei.... both of you.. and head for the pyrimds in search of Shara.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Shara.... I am of the Tribe of Tiger South of here. The soliders of Flynn, that was those soliders out there.. they were hopping to capture me.. As i carry a rare power as the Tiger Goddess... If they manage to extract my power, Flynn can wipe out our tribe and take over many of the major cities.. and they will become kings of warfare... That is why they were out there.. I am very glad that you helped me Ravanger. Have you by chance seen a tiger warrior named Garu? I came here in hopes to find him as he went missing this morning. He is... our gaurdian."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 16:17

"its good to meet you Shara..im sorry i was not much help..ive just recently awkaedned in this world and my body feels weak but rest ashured i will make it my duty to watch over you until we find this Garu wich no i havent seen"
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 1:12

Tela nodded as she sighed,"Fine..as long as SHE is gone.." Her voice was more stern than before. It was quite obvious she didn't like humans.
Telali looked at the tiger named Silvian and then looked away. Riina sighed as the drow's true conscious began to subside. She thought long and hard about it..wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 3:54

Shara held out her hand to Ravangers. "Can I? See your hand... The one with the barcode? " She asked calmly with a smile.

Meanwhile.... Rei was already leading the way to the pyramids with Silvian fallowing. More so.. limping... He carried with him a walking stick, and with the tigers strength.. He managed to keep up fairly decently. Rei suddenly pulled off to the side and gestured for every one to fallow, and signals to be quite. Shortly after. Soliders were hurring past them on the reptile creatures.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:00

Ravanger held out his hand to her and showed her his hand looking at her "is this bad?" he said looking her over again
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:10

Telali darted silently into the shadows, watching them as the soldiers went by. She waited, until the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:25

"... Your hand.. there so warm and soft..." She smiled, gently handling his hand, and studding the barcode. "..You Ravanger... posses, a interesting avatar for you self... You may not be here in this world by choice.. I see that very clearly.. and your confused as to what is going on.. but... Think of this.. you are here... and the question is not just as of why you are here... but... the fact that you are here means you were meant to be here... for what ever reason you were brought here not by mistake... something or someone wanted you here Ravanger... " She explained, with seamlessly full of wisdom in her thoughts and words.

------------------------------------------------------
(REAL WORLD)

"How is the patience?" Asked a young woman, who was a brilliant scientist, assigned as head of Ice Phoenix Project. "Chamber number 34522 is giving us some problems, but nothing too severe.. The Ice Phoenix appears to be operating at a steady capacity of 75%." Responded a technician. "... Good... if we can only figure out what the black box programs of the ice phoenix are we could probably figure out a reason why we cant get the machine at a good 100%.. keep up the work..." She then opened a door into large room full of pod like tanks, were people inside, frozen in a stasis like sleep connected to the a large super computer machine known as the Ice Phoenix. She approached one tanks specifically and placed a hand on it. "Hang in there Rose... Were going to figure this out... Your goign to wake up... Ill make sure of it.... Sister..."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:34

Ravanger felt the warmth of her hand as she observed it and listiened to her wisdom wich almost caused his eye to twitch hearing the wisdom and nods "i am confused why im here....i dont know how to get back..or if i even want to go back..and if what you say is true then it was meant to be.." he started to observe the room with 4 lite torches burning on both sides of the room and the many markings on the wall
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:39

"Ravanger..."[i/] She released his hand and too examined the chamber. [i]"We should head north of here. My Father is waiting for me to check back with him. It been well passed the time I should have.. and nothing I could do with the soldiers running about. The zero bug i am sure has passed us... Ravanger.. can you please come with me? Maybe my father might be able to help with some of the answers."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 4:48

Ravanger nodded and the staff in his hand dissapeared as he walked with her towards the door and outside and down the pyramid and walked with her towards the north keeping a eye on the horizon for the soldiers
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:00

She headed northwards, with Ravanger with her, found her way to the forest, were she was ready to take a rest. She rested near a small stream the lead to river with a rather strong current. There she also pulled out a gourd and filled it with the water of the stream. "There is a small village from here.. We will stop by there first.. but.. Ravanger.. you will need some change of clothing... something more suitable that wont draw attention.. If that is okay with you Ravanger..." She said kindly, heading off again.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:07

He nodded looking at her as he knelt down by the stream and cuped some water in his hands and drank repeating it afew times "yah i suppose i do kinda stick out dont i...dont suppose you know where thiers any shops around here do you?" he leaned forward submerging his face in the water feeling it cool his face then came up for air
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:20

"Yes this village...Ravanger, What ever you do, stay in the center of the town.. Pay not attention to the Gaurds.. they may seem rude and snoody, but they are very protective of there village.. Ever since Soldiers of Flynn came and burned down there village twice in the passed 3 months. Also... Ravanger.. cover your hand.. don't let any one see that you are a waker... People in this world do not think kindly of Wakers... as you do posses our people.." She explained. "Welcome My Lady.. Who is the Mutt!?" Said a gaurd. "he is a friend.. he helped me get away from the Soldiers... We are only passing through." The man kinda grunted a bit, but he wished Shara a gentle welcome. But he stared at Ravanger with suspiction.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:31

Ravanger nodded holding his hand over the other covering it "good day sir..." he walked past the man and followed her throught the village and looked around "pretty peaceful here.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:40

"Yes.. yes it is Ravanger.." She stepped up to a merchant and browsed through the line of clothes that was displayed there. "These look so cute..." She held up a purple tunic, with fancy crimson red designs on it. She put them down and browsed some more. A good ten minutes of browising fallowed by "Cute, adorable, and pretty" she finally came across a reasonable set of clothes, and a cloak, for him to hide under. In fact the cloak had many pockets inside it, good for story many things in. She pulled out a bag of coins, and strange Emerald colored tokens and handed them to the Merchant. Then she had Ravanger go into a small hut, were he could change and try out his cloths, and the Cloak. "Im sure they will look nice on you ravanger."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 6:04

Ravanger walked inside and looked over the clothes they didnt look that bad as he changed and walked back outside to her and looked at himself "so what you think?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 6:18

"ooo you look pretty hansom.. Dark stranger.." She said with a smile. and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the exit of the town, so they could be on there way again now that he was in decent clothing. "My father should not be to far from here. We continue north!" She said. and was on here way yet again.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 6:24

Ravanger bowed and walked with her still keeping a cautious eye out for any trouble as they travled north
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 11:25

Tela had decided that she could wait. She melted into the shadows and began to track this.."Shara" girl. Using her skills in tracking, Telali continued to go south, looking for the signs that someone had been there. Riina just let Telali go, considering she knew NOTHING about tracking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next