Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)

Go down 
+2
jerron_silversun
silviangrey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Jan - 22:42

"Stop!" Rune shouted. Silvian quickly stopped and stared at him. Rune was glancing around cautiously. "What is it?" Silvian asked. "Well.. I just had a idea... I dont know where we can find the stuff but the last time i checked Aturok had a large one.. that Dark Prism..Black Prism... That stuff. It could probably be used to extinguish Grias power. But I would imagine he too powerful for it to just drain it freely.. But if it was crafted into something like a sword perhaps... And maybe find a way to amplify it powers... we could use it as a weapon... of course... none of us would be able to wield it for it would drain us just being around it... but then again... I could use it.. I do not have any powers... not any more..." Rune suggested. "..That is of course if Aturok still has it... But how do we amplify it?" Silvian asked. "...That is the question... Forbidden Daemarian arts maybe?" Rune responded.

((Flash back, back in first part of the story we witness Zean extinguish Frals power. He was using forbidden arts.))
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 31 Jan - 13:10

Rex looked back at rune, hearing his ideas and thinking carefully about the proposed idea." I. . .think it might be worth a shot. . .but mind this rune, you might not have any powers. . .but wouldnt the act of wielding it be deadly to you. . .it would make it so you could never retain what you have lost"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 31 Jan - 23:22

Rune shrugged. "I dont know what black prism does to a daemarian with no power... its not like I been powerless before..." Rune sighed. "On the other hand there could be a way to negate the effects of such a sword so the holder of it remains unaffected." Rune suggested.

(How you doing zrgal, long time no see in a while :p)
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 31 Jan - 23:51

"There could be such an item. . .i have even read of meditations that can do thesame trick. . .but everything is lost in time" Rex scratched his chin, thinking. "We dont have much time to begine with"

(yeah sorry, school has been kicking my but. How have you been?)
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Feb - 0:06

"But there is zean, he knows the forbidden arts to extinguish daemarian power, perhaps he knows a forbidden art that could help us?" Rune continued. "The arts are forbidden for a reason. we know of them but not how to do them, most elders are not even so supposed to know, all those secrets were kept under lock in key in daemaria and some how Zean of all people knows of these arts.. There dangerous, we saw what Zean did the frall, it was a instant death to her golem with out her even having her golem out at the time. I dont care what Zean's motives are if there good or bad, Zean is a dangerous man and the fact he even knows the arts makes him dangerous. Right now we have a common foe, Grias and I do not want to have to resort to using Zeans forbidden arts... Not if we can--" Silvian was quickly cut off by Rune. "But as Rexus explained, we are out of time. This may be our only option!"

((Yeah i know how school kicking butt can go. Been okay, been working on guild wars 2, got three lvl 80s on there now, they just recently released a huge update that added some new things to guild wars. Now even more reason to want to do dailys and monthly on there haha. We also started a weekly dungeon event with the guild, We have Ventrillo and we form groups from the guild to do dungeon runs, and we do a marathon of them once a week.)
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Feb - 0:12

Rex looked at both of there arguments and sighed."I dont like zean as much as the next man, but like i said, time is running out, grias is strong...though weak at the same time. If he succeds in his plains he will be to powerful" Rexus shook his head and tapped his staff."The more we bicker, the closer grias is to his goals, so lets not actsl like boshtets over a peace of meat."

(Yeah i saw that lol, went on las week)
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Feb - 0:38

"Then let us continue shall we?" Silvian said and once again they were on the move. By the time they had got back to the city it was nighttime and people were patrolling the streets for any signs of Tribe activity.

((Hope you able to get more time to come on, would be great to get more people and once you have a higher level character be nice to have you join us on our guild events.))
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Feb - 0:48

Rex nodded and takeing gayles paw, he began to move out."im haveing my golumn patrol the city" rex said, seeing her flying through the sky."Im kinda jeolous of you all, Looking so young" he chuckled, smokeing his pjp.

(beleave me, i get on when i can)
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb - 0:45

Gayle gave a slight smile when Rex took her paw(hand), and nodded in agreement with her husband "I believe I am too, but we must concentrate on the task at hand, and then we can catch up. But for now..." her mind wonders back to their children and what the cloaked male had said before.

Arwen quietly leaned close to her brother and whispered "then why not just up and try to find mom and dad, they might be in trouble?" then turning her face to look at her brother.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 5 Mar - 13:37

Avan grinned and smiled, his sister was right...and of course the lady that was watching over them seemed more concerned about her berries then watching them."Hehehe sister...I think that they might be in trouble...you know dad and mom...trouble finds them more then us....i say we make a break for it"
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 500046

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 7 Mar - 23:42

Arwen nodded "agreed", she started looking around making sure any and all where distracted. Then also locating the nearest door for them to make their escape from their 'sitters', as she called them in her mind. Whispering again to her brother "how about that way?... is closest to us" while making a small pointing gesture towards the door she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 2:23

((Sorry guys that i been absent lately. I have a lot going on. But I will try to get active again. to get things rolling again I will start a fresh post. Im going to rush through some of the story to get things moving again. ))

Silvian handed over the bottle of the special Water that was given to them over to one of the human nurses aiding Shara. There was not much more that could be done and only hope that the water worked. There was only enough for one person and they hoped the stranger was not lying about the water. But now they had better things to worry about. News had broke out that Deamarian Empire now has all of the crystals and were gathering keys. Only two keys were left to be found, one being the Castafire key, and the other being the highgust key that belonged to Dora and her family. Zean had explained what he knew revealing that if his suspicions were correct, Grias was planning to continue merging the crystals. However... there was something that disturbed him. During the entire few thousand years they had been frozen in time, Grias had been hunting down and murdering every new Castafire Goddess, lady Claire being the recent. And even more disturbing, if it is true that Silvians father Matias was alive, what plans did he have?

Silvian and the others began discussing the forging of this special sword. Zean offered his knowledge about forging the black prism into a sword that would be Grias nightmare. However despite Zeans knowledge, continue the problem that no Daemarian would be able to wield it for its power would not only kill Grias but the one wielding it as well.

After a long hard discussion, it was agreed that NO Daemarian would be able to wield the weapon and so it was agreed that another plan would have to be devised. Instead Silvian and the others began descussing a stratgic plan to invade and lure Grias into the open and attack him together. Rune however refused to allow a opportunity to slip away at creating a ultimate weapon that would for sure kill Grias. Rune explained that he had no powers, perhaps it would do nothing to him. Silvian than insisted that it be best if Rune stayed behind and protected the city, and more then once implied that it was because Rune had no powers. Others agreed it was to dangerous for Rune and too agreed it be better if he stayed behind. Rune stormed away angered that everyone was against his plan and agasint the idea of having Rune fight with them. Silvian ran out after Rune where the story will continue here...
------------------------------------------------------

"Why... Why wont you let me use it!? Why wont you let me try!?" Rune growled. Silvian had never seen rune so angry before. "because its suicide. If the sword was made there no way I would allow you to use the sword. Power or not, a weapon like that could still kill you. You are still daemarain and it is still Black Prism with a amplifier forged into a sword. it doesn't just drain away your power it kills daemairans Rune!" Silvian had argued back.

"Why do you care Sil!?" Rune shouted back at him. Silvian was taken back and stared blankly as Rune. "What do you mean Why do I care? Your are a good friend Rune, I cant let you... I wont let you throw your life away! Im sorry that you been feeling powerless.. Losing your golem and your powers but.." Silvian was suddenly punched by a very strong Black and white fist that belonged to none other then Rune.

"How dare you use that against me!? You have no idea what I feel! Doesn't matter! Glade died, he was more then just my brother to me... And even more I don't have anyone... Im too useless for you all!" Rune shouted.

Silvian continued to feel taken back. "What do you mean you don't have anyone? You have us. Your friends! and I never said you were useless!"

"That's just it Silvian. There YOUR friends. I have always been a outcast... thrown out into the world as a infant.. I grew up posing as god among the humans... Furthering my outcast among my own kind. Even you treated me poorly in the beginning... Yeah sure We became good friends.... but then you had other friends.... I was your friend... No one really
calls me a friend. and Even now I am once again a outcast because im the useless powerless one.... All this time between all of us and occasionally I still feel as though I am a outcast. You say i have you ... but... I feel like I dont... Ive tried so hard not to.... not too..."
Rune punched his fist into the wall of the building. "Try not to what?" Silvian asked.

"..Try not too.... Glats!... Don't you get it... I know your not interested in me.. not the same way I am with you... yet... You who seem to care so much... and yet... you dont... I try so hard.... to NOT love you... You get it.. I kissed you... I love you....." Rune shouted.

Silvian just stood there staring. He felt so dumb and clueless. Part of him however just continued to see Rune like a brother to him that he didnt see past that. But now flashbacks when they were in the gates of destiny, he remember how rune kissed him. Silvian kept thinking to him self, how could he have been so dumb and blind, that Rune even kissed him and Sivlian somehow just allowed the thought to pass him by. But now Silvian wanted to speak but he just stood there frozen and speachless.

Rune eyed Silvian for that moment and once he realized Silvian had no words and only froze there, he then snapped and Roared, and then ran off. Anyone who was near by heard the entire argument. Time passed and all Sivlian could think to do was drink at the Tavern.

It was strange to him to think Rune had any feelings like that for him, and Silvian tried hard to figure out if he had those same feelings but all he could think of how much Rune seemed more like a brother to him. But yet. Rune clearly wanted more but Silvian him self did not know what he wanted.

Silvian quickly started drinking heavy at the tavern. He kept thinking about Rune and only Rune. he wondered where he went but part of him was afraid to even confront him. Silvian felt like a coward. he cared for Rune but yet.... his feelings for him were confusing. He pained him to see Rune the way he was and wanted to take away Runes pain, and yet... He didnt know how. Sivlian had girlfriends back in Daemaria. Of course they had never worked out and he chose a life of solitude so he could focus on training to be a guardian. He would be lying if he said he didn't take interest in woman of his life but never once did he ever think of being with the same gender. yet... Rune.... Part of him suddenly felt he wanted Rune. The other part of him, which pretty much made up the wall inside him kept reminding Silvian the thoughts of Rune as a brother. Silvian downed a few more drinks. He was slowly becoming a drunk daemarian which is hard to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.... Rune who was frustrated with Silvian he began to track down the Elder who still that was still alive, that was around when his parents had been executed. He sleeked answers of what had happen to his parents. What was there terrible sin that the deserved to be executed? It was the only thing he could think of to try to block Silvian from his mind but even then, the image of Silvian just standing there frozen and staring back at him continued to haunt him. he feared now more then anything was Silvian rejecting him. Rune felt it was bad enough he lost his Golem and his power, but now he felt useless for Silvian and everyone. He felt now he was a outcast once more.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 20:30

Max shook his head, casting his glance at them from his hideing place in the shadows. A smile on his face as truly he felt the anger there. Everyone was splitting, everyone was separating…separating. He stepped back into the shadows and slowly began to retrace his meomories of the whole group and there activity. Finding himself split between two ideals in his mind. His search for power, much that of the same that Grias was searching for….and that of his so called friends. He kept replaying it in his mind…the sacrafices even he made to keep them safe…but for why.
He began to wounder the shadows, deep in thought, deep in his own inner mind where he felt his true being collapse around him.

There was a shreak in the tavern as max materialized from the courner, eyes red again as he stormed over to Silvian.”You coward!!” He yelled, clenching his fists and bearing down on the cat. He drew his hand back and slacked the Daemon right across the face. “ There he was, confessing to you, and you just let him go!” He stepped back, shakeing with rage as his red eyes beated down on him."how dare you"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 2:33

"..Are you him? The Elder of who knows what sin my parents had committed?" Rune asked a daemarian who had there back turned and hooded setting at a very old desk. "Am I her you mean? You are Rune are not?" Said the female daemarian. She got up from the chair of her desk and turned to face him. She was a old white tiger daemarian same as him. "..Who are you? How do you know who I am?" He asked. "I am Ralima... the elder you have been seeking... and... your grandmother..." Rune was taken back so quickly he almost physically fell over. "My grandmother?" "Yes.. I always knew who you where Rune... You are of my blood." "What of my parents? Rune asked. "My son your father, and your mother aided a dangerous prisoner in daemaria. He was a soldier of the war, but he was more then that. He was a daemarian who very well could have been the oldest daemarian there was. I mean that as in... this man was immortal and I do not mean how we appear immortal to humans but rather... this daemarian was immortal to us. He was imprisoned for a reason for he seeked the power of the crystal dagger." She explained. "Crystal Dagger? What is that?" Rune asked. "The crystal dagger we know them to be the seeds of creation. It was once one thing, split into five, and then we split them again to make ten. As we speak Grias is trying to merge them." Rune was trying to carefully take in this information. "So... The crystals those are pieces of the crystal dagger? And if they all become merged the crystal dagger is reformed? Why? what is the purpose?" Rune asked. "I do not know what the crystal dagger will do or what purpose it has, I just know it was split for a reason for one man is not meant for all that power." She explained. "And Grias is trying to reform this dagger..." Rune went into thought thinking about this new information. "No you don't understand Rune. Grias is only a pawn in this scheme of things.. The man that is the Immortal one.. Your parents helped him escape daemaria. For that your parents were executed and you were also to be executed.. I save your life by putting you out there in hopes someone would find you and raise you as there own. That immortal man is here even today, and is using everyone to get what he wants. He could have killed all of you even Grias but he needs you all alive to be apart of his scheme." She explained. "..I don't understand who is the immortal man? and what does he want from us?" "...He wants you to play your parts. What he truly after goes beyond the crystal dagger. Something that has been going on since the birth of the daemarian race." "So..my parents died as traitors for helping that man... and then theirs you.. who say your my grandmother?" "I am your grandmother Rune!" She responded. "I knew who you where since i first heard about you and your name. But I to have questions for you Rune." "What questions is that?" he asked. "How did you learn about me and how to find me?" She asked him back. "..A man told me to seek you." "A man?" She repeated and suddenly had a concerned and worried look on her face. "tell me about this man what did he look like?" "I do not really know, i think he was a leopard like silvian, but he had a cloak on. He talked in riddles, is he not some one you know? He even gave us some water that supposed to cure the daemarian plague." Rune explained. She suddenly started hyperventilating and nearly collapsed. Rune quickly caught her and helped her to her chair to sit. She had trouble breathing for a moment. When her breathing became normal again she began to talk again. "..Rune.. Do not use that water! You hear me? Do not use it under any circumstances! Do not trust anything that man says! Thats him! the Immortal one!" She explained. "What!?" he said back with surprise. Suddenly there was clapping being heard behind them. There standing in the door way was that same man that had givin them the water and told Rune to seek her out. This immortal man. "Very well. I guess I will reveal my self.. Rune.. I am Matias.. Silvian's father!" "Get out you monster!" Runes grandmother yelled. "Calm your self Ralima... Rune needed to know the truth, he wanted to learn. Now he knows. His parents helped me. Accept... There traitorist acts as you said... well... perhaps to you, but who was the one who ratted them out. That was you. Your responsible for there death!" Matias explained. Rune turned to look at his grandmother. "I could not let them help you. I did not want to report them but I was a elder, I had no choice but to report them. They were executed by my order. Im sorry Rune that is true.. But.. You can not side with this man! he is a mo...mo... nst...er..." She started to have trouble breathing again as she hyperventilated. "..you killed them? And you Matias.. why? what is going on!?" Rune quickly said and pulled out his bow. Matias simply shook his head with disapproval and before Rune knew it, his bow was quickly flung out of his hands by a invisible force. "Now now.." He said just as Rune's grandmother quickly got up and pulled out a dagger and lunged at him. In a instant she was on the floor, and the dagger was now plunged straight into her chest. She was dead, the same invisible force killed her. "You killed her you bastard!!" Rune cried out and he too lunged at Matias. Rune was flung across the room. What ever invisible force was, it was Matias power and there was no getting to him. "Sorry to kill her.. but she was going to die anyways. At least I gave you a gift to know the truth Rune.. I'm not hear to hurt you. Rather I am hear to recruit you."

------------------------------------------------------

Silvian was drunk and when he stood back up to face max he just staggered a little. Silvian suddenly thought, so this is what it was like to be drunk. Before he knew it he through up at Max feet and was on the floor again. Dash came walking in and saw Silvian wiped on the floor. "you what ever your name is, help me get him up!" He said trying to pick Silvian up. Dash quickly realized Daemarians were quite heavy, and he never seen a Daemarians get drunk before, he thought it was impossible, but Silvian proved him wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------
The nurse that was handed the bottle of water from Silvian, she offered it to Shara and managed to get Shara to consume all of it. Shara choked and cried out for a moment and fell silent. The human nurse quickly asked, "are you okay!?" Shara didn't respond and seemed unconscious.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 16:37

Max slowly looked down at his boots, seeing the foul fluid spread at the tips of his boots. He growled and gripped Silvians chest, hefting the cat up onto his feet. “You stupid cat” He growled. Holding his rage for now. Oh how he wanted to strike Silvian, and he would have done it anyways but something stilled his hand…for now at least. He stepped back and dug his hands into his own arms. “Im going to find rune…. Are you going to come? Or are ya going to be a scardy cat and hide in that bottle…cause if you are, I have a few words of advise….death starts and ends at the bottom of the bottle”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex stormed into the room, His ears twitching at the sound of the shrill cry. His robes heavy about him as he walked in and knelt beside Shara. “What happened?” He asked the nurse, fear edging in his voice as he through his arms above her and started channeling his energy into her, trying to bridge a gap between her soul and his in order to stabilize her. His brow contorted as he growled ”Get Silvian…Get help! Quick!”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 19:28

Shara suddenly gained some consciousness due to the link with Rex but only enough to say these words. "..No.. Run... Save your self.. get everyone away from me... now.... Somethings... terribly wrong... run!" Shara managed to shout before falling back unconscious. the nurses were startled by this. Suddenly Shara's eyes opened, no longer blind, and she suddenly rejuvenated as if the water worked and cured her. But Shara took one look at Rex and flung him across the room as if she suddenly gained super natural strength. Her eyes suddenly glowed Blue, and lines appeared glowing all along her body as she suddenly went into Rage mode. The blue lines suddenly changed into red and then purple as did her eyes. This was not ordinary rage mode. Shara was not her self, in fact she was now someone or something else. She stood up and and flung the others in the room across it and into the walls knocking everyone out cold by a invisible force. She slowly made her way to a near by daemarian and gently touched her.  The daemarians suddenly sprouted out boils and bleed as if was given the most advanced stage of the daemarian plague. Shara was no longer her, she was now there enemy and she was going to spread the plague like no one has seen before.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm afraid Silvian not going to be able to look with you let alone move.. he... is too drunk.. Im sure Rune will be okay but you can go ahead and look for him. I will keep a eye on Silvian here, and make sure he don't get any more dri--" Dash was suddenly cut off by a human woman rushing in. "Something wrong with Shara!"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptySat 29 Jun - 1:39

Rex's eyes went wide, feeling the energy about the room, coupled with the obvious transformation of Shara, he however would not have been prepaired for what was to happen next. "RUN!!" He yelled before colliding with the wall. Everything went hazzy, and he could feel blood trickling from his large fox ears as he groaned. Standing up and witnissing the events of what had happaned." Shara...." He whispered before dashing off into the direction of the destruction. Sending Vendumane into the sky's. Her loud hi pitched screech's filling the air with words of warning. He ran ahead of her. Flames flourishing from his hands as he stood his ground. "Stop! If you do not then by my right as elder i will be forced to destroy you!"

Max turned quickly, the human bursting through the door. "Somethings...wrong?" He cast his senses about him, and soon, he would immidiatly retreat back to his own mind." Chaos...choas all about. " HE stammered, sweat beating his pale skin as he looked at Silvian and dash."We must leave, its not safe here, there is death...DEATH around us, and if we do not leave we will risk dyeing!"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptySat 29 Jun - 2:57

"..Shara is no more.. There is only me. I have seen the sins of many, and I shall bring the destruction of the family of five! From there ashes the crystal dagger shall be whole again!" Shara spoke in a voice that reverberated and sounded like her voice had merged with another beings. She started hovering off the ground and as she moved towards Rex the ground beneath her began to turn gray as if color and life was being drained from her surroundings. As she got only a few feet away from Rex she gave off a sudden look of concern on her face as if a hint of her still existed. That quickly changed into a face of hatred as she reached out to touch Rex.

---------------------------------------------

"...Damn.. I sure hope a its true that a Daemarians metabolism very good.... Cause Silvian is going to need it!" Dash said and continued to try to carry the drunk leopard out from the tavern.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptySun 30 Jun - 2:05

His ears twitched, crystal dagger? He had to memories this now. He was however, content to hold his ground, seeing  Shara…the real shara reverberate for the briefest of moments from within side her own being, her soul. But as soon as it came, the “other” would soon reassert itself. He jumped back, out of arms reach and glared.” You have been warned” He glared, tail frizzing as he began his incantation. “From the depths of the mighty hells, to the gods fiery gaze, I call upon the strength of the phoenix, may his energy fill mine and cast about this enemy with great prejudice. Hellfire  Ignite!!” The room glowed red, save for those who where unconscious, who had seemed to be shrouded with a mystical orb. The demi fox’s black hair floated about him as his hands contorted and soon, a rageing flame of blue and orange filled his vision and shara’s.  The flames being enough to incenrate anything at touch. In fact, the room itself began to shrivel and wane with the flames intensity.

Max shook his head and walked up.”Oh for the sake of the gods, here” He glared, walking over and hefting the tiger over his shoulder like a recent kill.”You humans are always so weak, lead the way…dash was it? Get us out of this town”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Jul - 15:55

"Don't underestimate us humans... I don't even know what we are running from. You help Silvian and lets hope a Daemarians Metabolism as good as they say it is, we may need him sober soon. I'm going to check it out and see whats going on." Dash spoke just as his armlet began to glow a bright blue hue and then he took off in the direction of the chaos.

-----------------------------------------------------

"...I am the keeper of the light and the darkness. I am the harbinger of Life and Death.. I am the Griffin and I will bring the fall of the family of five. I will bring hell to the humans.. and I will bring punishment to the sinners called Daemarians." Shara spoke in phased by the burning and she made her way past Rex ignoring him completely. As she traveled past him, the walls began to burn as she was starting to spread the very element that Rex tried to use against her.

((Flash Back.. Part One.. The king was possessed by the evil Griffin God. Part two, the seal that was broken in order to give Grias his power over all elements was the power of the Griffin, but the Griffin its self was not present cause he was defeated in part 1. However clearly the griffin still exists.))
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Jul - 3:17

Rex starred in awe as he watched this being, whom he had called shara walk past him. Ignoring him as if he where a fly. Though the show of power wasnt what made him breath taken....it was the griffin. He know knew why he sensed such power in the room, knew why his very being, his very essence shook to the core with fear. The Griffin was here....HE WAS HERE! He shook himself free from his fear and ran forward, darting past here and turning around and walking backwards." For what have we done to deserve punishment? What has this world done as a whole to grant you the right to bring chaos? God of Chaos and darkness, in mortal form and mortal form alone, i beseech you to stop this madness at once!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Maxwell watched him walk off and he shook his head." May you be safe then, foolish one" He sighed and trudged off with the drunken cat on his shoulder, heading to the woods at a very slow pace."Damn you cat, you picked the wrong time to go off and get drunk."

~~~~~~~~~~

Venduman's ear piercing cry could be heard above the town as the fire bird flew in all her glory, the sky red in warning as she swooped down and flew just above the human dash. ~are you insane~ Her voice would ring in his forhead. ~Death looms in this direction human. Leave while you can~
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Jul - 20:30

Shara or rather the griffin, stopped and looked at Rex. "You poor misinformed creature. There are no gods, only us..." after that he/she began traveling away once more. By the time Shara stepped foot outside, she stopped immediately and stared up at the sky. She acted as though she wanted to fly, however nothing had happened and the coloration of the lines on her body suddenly began to fade. Electrical like energy began shooting out from her and she cried out in pain and both hands gripped onto her head due to so much pain. She turned to face Rex both hands still on her head she was still in pain but she stared back, they were not Shara's eyes but the eyes of the Griffin within her, but the gave off the sensation of sorrow. ".. However... the chaos I bring is not by my choosing... but the will of the one who wields the power of your gods. This one who calls her self Shara... begs you to run.... So Run!!!" The voice said as the body suddenly collapsed to the ground. Shadowy energy began to spring up from her body and spread around her moving further and further out. Anything caught within it was turning grey as if life was being sucked from it. Another Daemarian, a female quickly rushed out. "Rex!" The Daemarian woman cried out and was coughing from the smoke as the building began to burn down. She was suddenly caught up in the shadowy energy that was springing up from Shara's body and she suddenly grew boils and died in a instance as blood rushed out of her body, in fact it was as if her insides burned and ripped her apart. This was the plague still and the shadowy energy was spreading it. This could be the end of the Daemarian race as they knew it.
-------------------
"..You, you belong with Rex?" Dash asked responding to Venduman. "You keep forgeting i no ordinary human!... SPIRIT!!!!" Dash shouted and the pure white armor made of the mysterius metal known as Umbrium formed around his body and he was now covered completely in this armor with the helmet of that, that resembled a wolf.

..Whats going on!" Dash had just arrived. He saw the shadowy cloud coming out from the body of Shara and saw before his eyes the Daemarian woman who died before them. He could feel the armor he wore shiver as if fear had struck the nearly fearless wolf spirit that gave him such power. The armlet on his arm began to blink rapidly as if telling him to get away from it. "We need to get out of here.. I don't know this energy, it neither demonic, nor dark, nor any power I have seen. My wolf spirit doesn't like it ether.. We need to get out of here."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Silvian pushed Max away and landed on the ground throwing up. As he was doing this, Silvian mentality began to return to a more sober state. "...Rune..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Jul - 14:51

Rex stepped back, covering his mouth as the black smoke  gained pace. He had to retreat…had to. His options where small…vague. And the warning was clear…clear from the griffion himself. . . but still. He looked over to dash. Hands clenched tightly into a fist as he slowly began stepping back.” We need to evacuate this place!” He said, voice tinging with anger. “ None of us can take him….not now. Dash was it? Help me evacuate this town….now” Rex said, panic ebbing the edge of his voice, his mind raceing about as he sent the message to anyone he could ~get out, run! The griffon has returned to kill everyone~

“Is gone because of you!” Max glared, grabbing Silvian and lifting him to his feet.”He was out there, begging you, pleading with you….and you….you” Max shivered in anger.” How can you, of all people not see how much he loved you…how much danger he put himself in, just to keep you safe? But what was it you saw in him silvian? Was he just an asset? A point of strategy? What was he to you Silvian?”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Jul - 17:41

The shadowy energy, that seemed like a cloud of darkness, perhaps a fog full of shadow gained pace and expanded about as fast as the light that took daemaria away, if not faster. At this rate, if they did get anyone out, it was too late for most of people, only a hand full was going to make it out of this. "We have to hurry then!" Dash shouted. "Ill see what i can do to contain it..." He stopped there and Rocks came blasting out from the earth. He leaped up and began running on the rooftops, circling the darkness to try to block it off. He did it all so quick, this mans power that came from armlet made him almost daemarian with power... if not more powerful then any daemarian had ever seen. It perhaps would forever be  a mystery just as to what exactly a chosen like Dash was, and the spirit that could supply such power. For now, all anyone needed to know is Dash was on there side. Dash circled around and the stones comming from the earth continued to rise forming a dome around the darkness. To Dash's surprise a wall of rock exploded to one side as if a dam in a river had sprung a leak. The darkness came pouring out and flooding that part of town. All Dash could do was try his best to by some time for Rex to get as many people out as possible. Daemarian species was as good as dead as soon as the darkness would touch them, but he was not sure what other effects it could have if it touched humans. It was more then the darkness they needed to worry about, the fire was now spreading like a wild fire.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"...Rune..." Silvian remained like rubber in Max's grip, he was willing to take any blow that Max gave, for he felt he deserved every bit of suffering for how he pushed Rune away. His mind was slowly becoming clearer and clearer again. The matabolism of a daemarian was truly fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dora was already working her way to evacuating the city. She had already seen the darkness spread plague like she had never seen before, and could see the fires burn in the center of the city. It sickened her to see that so many of her own people, were dying out so quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir.. my lord... Lord Grias." Hugaa spoke not sure yet to how to refer to Grias. "Just spit it out!" Grias yelled. "..Right. There has been word that the city is on fire and a plague is spreading rapidly, Daemarians are dying left and right!" He explained. Grias stood there a bit stunned but then grinned. "Then we attack now!" "Sir?" Hugaa asked questioning Grias. "But wouldn't that mean our people would fall at risk of getting the plague?" "Of course, but we have a entire empire, just wipe that city of the map! Any daemarians that do not have the plague, take them here as slaves.. kill any human and infected that you see... if our own people get infected, kill them too. This is a time for War, Dora and those guardians die today... But... keep Silvian alive, Matias wanted him alive! He is his son after all. But.... He doesn't need to be in one peace." Grias said with a smirk. Hugaa agreed and at that, a army now approached the city. It was done very quickly, and any time now, they city was doomed for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 1:44

Rex ran about, channeling his energy and flash stepping here and there. He was thankfull for the humans help, gratefull even. But rex knew from expereance that like all energy, it drew its sources…and like all sources, they would always run out eventually. “ Vendumane, collect them…fly them out” He cried out as a returning pearcing screech sounded about.  Lightning struck the side of the ground, and materialized, Orgunish standing there in his blue armor.” About damn time! Go out, smash buildings, block the fire, detour the Griffin at all costs” Rex said before the towering lightning golemn ran off, boots hitting the ground with a large thud after thud.  Rex continued to flash his way through the town, takeing child after child, and deamon after deamon and sending them out of town, only to see the army. “Glats!!”

Max raised his gloved hand, anger swelling through his body, through his whole being…but instead he countrolled it, seeing the sad look in silvians eyes, sensing a sense of self pitty…was silvian punishing himself? “ We will find him” Max said, a soft smile covoring his face as he pulled silvians arm over his back and walked with him outside of the city.” We will find him…. And when we do, you make sure he knows just how much you car..care….what in the gods name?”

Max stopped, many daemarions walking about, confussed and scared as a massive army marched forward. Rex flashed about the crowd, looking for his kids and smileing as he sensed them. “ Max” He called, walking over to him.”  Can you get us out of here? Tell me you can.” Max shook his head and pulled silvian off of him.” Watch the cat…I might have an idea”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next