Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)

Go down 
+2
jerron_silversun
silviangrey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 529153

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb - 16:30

Max looked over the city, quite perterbed at its state. He looked at the two dramorians and sighed. "the work of an army" he said very lightly as he walked forward just slightly." they where heading west. . . . a days march ahead of us. .i sudgest caution. . . there is a chance that they would leave scouts behind"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533994

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 14:55

"...This place... it is a war zone..." Rune took a few step and to his surpise three arrows striked the ground about only a foot away from him. A female tiger daemarian leaped out from above one of the ruined buildings and landed infront of Max, Rune, and the others. "You are new... You all must be part of the Daemarian empire... Surrender! We have you surrounded." Said the female tiger daemarians, and soon after there where several daemarians archers surrounding them. Rune had a flash back when Grias had them surrounded with tribe when they were after Elly when they first met her. Just before kidnapping a group of there people. "Disarm your selves.... and put your hands in the air..." She said again and stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 15:05

Max sighed and slowly stepped back, looking all around them."I think i might have recalculated. . . this seemes like a small batalian" His eyes went wide at mention of the dramorian army and immidiatly he started leaching information from most of the people around him."oh? ha, thats funny. . .you think us? we?" He started laughing and looked at the leader."Do I look like I would be apart of this army? look at our clothes, do we looked equiped for such a thing, you maim have a brained of an addled rat" He scuffed and chuckled."better yet, you seem dumber then that fool grias"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 17:48

"It doesnt matter what you look like, if your not with us, you are obviously from the empire... Now put down your weapons and keep you scrubby hands where I can see them. and if I where you boy I would keep your tongue tied... Rip it out from you head.. You may not be Daemarian but doesnt mean you wouldn't be one of the Daemarian wannabe who sell out your own kind. Now drop them..." She said bitterly.

"I would listen to her if I where you Max.. Aturok here is the only one with powers between us three..." Rune said and already had his weapon on the ground and his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533583

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 18:45

Aturok pulled his blades from thier sheaths and thrusts them into the ground and crosses his arms only cause he knew he didnt need them to defend himself as he crossed his arms admireing the tiger female and grins "there im unarmed..unless you would like to search me?........and if you think we are with this empire i have sevral bodies back there that will prove otherwise"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 18:51

"I am pleased that at least two of you have some common sense... Tell me then who are you if not with the empire? I heard that tiger call you Aturok... Who are all of you?" She asked walking by all of them and kicking there weapons out of the way and began searching there belongings. She felt a pouch on Aturok and pulled out revealing a Black Prism, in which she instantly dropped it, backed away and hissed. "What are you planning on doing with that?" She instantly pulled out her dagger and held it up at Aturok.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 19:05

Aturok raised his hands seeing the blade and tryed to make himself unthreatening to her and stepped back "hard to explain myself with a knife to my neck there" looked down at the prism "i aquired that...long ago...i carry it as my burden..and i wont let you take it...i am a guardian me and my companons are eneimies of grias...that being said we are better off alive...yes or no?..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 19:12

She noticed the Crystal around your neck and backed away still holding dagger. "A... A Guardian? Where did you get that pendent? Who are all of you? The Guardians been dead for centuries.. there is only one Guardian that remains.... so you saying your guardians is Blasphemy!"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 21:14

max watched, haveing thrown his torn up and shredded cloak to the ground, the white pale of his arms and shoulders vissible.-blasphfamis? cat ill let you know blasphemis. . .the fact that you are threanig him and still standing, thatsblasphomis-
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 21:18

One of the solider Daemarian that was with her pointed a arrow at Max and poked him at the back of his head. "You do not get to speak about "My Lady" like that." He scolded referring to her as My Lady as in she plays a high roll for these daemarian.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 21:39

"i may have lost my elemental powers rune. . . ."max twitched lightly, agitated, loseing his patience."but im still in tune wit my magic. . . . .and if this mut doesnt pull his arrow rmy neck, ill do alo w to him, then what i did to grias"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb - 23:13

"listen...there is no reason to get hostile here....Max...calm down...we are out numberd and im not going to die because of you got it..." Aturok turned and looked back at the tigeress "listen...me and my group..we were trapped in the gates of destiny...2000 years ago there...there was a sacrifice...and we..were locked away....surely you have some elders..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 0:48

"Gates.. of Destiny?.. 2000 years ago?.." The tigeress started to state when one of her soldiers came and interrupted her.
"My Lady... We found these three inside the temple. They where putting bandages on Dash, he inside unconscious." Said a soldier who came out from the temple with Silvian, Zean, and Daemon behind him with there hands up, with three other soldiers behind them. The Tigress stepped back and quickly announced "Dameon?!... Soldiers stand down now!" She said and slowly approached Dameon. "..My lady?" One of the soldiers questioned. She gave the soldier a scolding look, and he too then stood down. "Dameon? it is you?" She asked and looked at him closer. "..Dora?" Dameon asked back. Suddenly to everyone surprise including the soldiers she damn near tackled Dameon and hugged him tight. "But how! 2000 years you guys died, Grias had killed you all I seen it!" Dora explained getting up and allowing everyone to pick up there weapons, she was no longer holding any of them prisoner. "Aturok... I remember that name now... Shara spoke about you all the time.. And You must be Rune..." She said turning to Rune but then turned to Max. "and you... well... She never really talked about you.. She mentioned a sorcerer of some sort once." She then turned to Silvian and then Zean and backed up some more. "How is it you guys are all here.. Wait you said Gates of Destiny... You mean.. You all were frozen in time.. I understand now."

Dameon meanwhile was trying to get his head together looking at Dora his sister. She was all grown up now, and it was only about a hour ago to him, that he had just seen her as a young child.

"Dora.. You are very bright indeed... and You have grown into a very pretty woman I see.." Zean said and bowed lightly to her.

Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 1:01

Aturok reached down picking up his blades and sheathed them on his back while looking around at the soldiers now standing down he then looked at her "you said Shara mentioned us?...where is she?..is she alright?...can you take me...um us to her?.." his tail wagged abit thinking of seeing her again as he did his best to fight it "i mean..that is if we are welcome here?.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 1:06

"Of course you are welcome too... just... She is not as young as you may remember her... I am now about you age... she is... well she is over 2000 years older now.. she is 100 years shy of 5000 now... But we.. or rather I can take you to there... The soldiers are tending to the aid of Dash... That is another thing, when he is well and conscious I will introduce you to him. He is something new... I will leave it at that... Frozen in time.. you all must be tired from the big battle with Grias then... Here we have horses.. You Aturok can ride with me or with any of the soldiers. We will take you, the others, and Dash to our base." She traveled to where the horses were being kept and pulled her self up onto one.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 1:22

Aturok nodded understanding what she was saying he was aware of the time diffrence now and knew what to expect and he started following her with the others off towards the horses "i think i will take you up on that ride thier is more about this new world.." he walked with her up to the horse and climbed on as he looked over at the others getting on horses as well carefully "how many troops you have?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 3:36

"Roughly fifty or so.." She held out a hand to pull Aturok up onto the horse with her while the others got onto other horses with other soldiers, while one soldier carried the unconscious body of Dash with them. "The size of us is about the size of Grias' Tripe few thousand years ago... Unfortunately he group has grown... rather... alot... He has raged war on these people and Tribe is now.. rather wide now, its a Empire. Daemarian empire ruled by a twisted mind. And wait till you meet Dash when he awakes.. Oh and Lady Claire.. Not sure where she is.. but.. Don't be to surprise when you meet her. She looks just like Elly." She said not knowing the true fate behind her. None of the soldiers had seen the hidden chamber and the gates of destiny, where Claire died and made her wish for them to help Dash and protect her daughter, as well as help her people from the empire.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 9:51

max rolled his eyes at the whole thing. how quant he would think, that only his name wouldbt be passed. . . .he liked it."She is dead, passed away infront of us. . . .i do regret saying it, but its the truth. . ..this claie is dead"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 14:08

"im afraid my young friend is right...lady clair was chased into a secret chamber holding the gates of destiny....wwe belive it was her ...dieing wish that we were returned here and now..." he thought back if he should say much more this was nor the time and place to be speaking of such things as he held his breath slightly to wait for her reaction to the news
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 15:54

Her ears folded back, it all started to make sense to her. She had always heard about from Shara her power as a goddess, and how she them all so many years ago. And It had appeared once again her legacy had saved them all once or even twice more. Once again though in her life, she has witness the death of a Castafire. She had seen her die multiple times now because of Grias. She has met roughly 13 Castafires in her life, and each time it was hard to lose her. She though a bit about Cloe... the Daughter of Claire.... How was she going to tell her about the death of mother. She remained silent the entire trip until they finally arrived at the base. It was city tavern near the kingdom. The city was large and filled with people and daemarians, people unknowing about who and what a daemarian are, and the Tavern had a basement that had a hidden passage revealing a large base beneath the city. "Fallow..." She said with out any further words and walked into the Tavern. "The wine is on the House." She told the man at the bar. He nodded and said. "Great the wine is in the back." He said and she nodded and walked past him into a room behind him. There the man pulled a hidden lever and revealed a set of stairs into the basement that was the hidden base. "This way.."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 16:02

Aturok followed as he watched the people around the Tavern go about thier buisness almost shocked that they were co exsisting as he followed her down the secret passage way ocassionally looking back to make sure the others were keeping up wondering what he would find at the end of thier path as he reached down and fiddled with the pouch carrying the black prism
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 16:12

"Down below some of the men carried Dash into a chamber to clean him up and properly dress his wounds. Meanwhile she lead the way into a different chamber. She stopped just before the doors. [i]"There... there is one other thing I must warn you..." She looked back at him. "..Shara.... she is not well any more... she is... she is... sick... You can not touch her, we have humans that we trust that take care of her because they can not get her illness.. They wash them selves really well afterwards before they come out... You also... you also need to keep your distance..." She explained and sighed. "What kind of illness.. is it... its not.... what I think it is is it?" Silvian asked, not sure about to say it out loud. ".. It is the Daemarian Plague... if you keep distance you wont get infected." She said and then sighed once more and enter the room. "... I... I not sure I can do this..." Silvian coward and backed away. Flash backs of his mother dieing haunted him. He could not go near her, and could only watch as she passed away. He remember too well how she had to be left to die and then her and the house had to be burned down. Her ashes then were buried properly. "..I I dont know if I can do this.." he said backing away some more. He cared for shara like the rest of them but... he was not sure he could see her... not like this... not like his mother...
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 16:29

Aturok stopped and turned and walked over to silvian and placed his hand on his shoulder and nodded understanding this must have hit a nerve to make silvian act this way "you dont have too my brother....but know that she hasent seen us in far to many years...thinking we are dead..seeing you alive and well may make a diffrence...wait here..and think about it..and if you can then come join us.." Aturok smiled and turned and looked back at her "i would like to see her...i will be careful.." he thought to himself about stories of a plauge that infected thier kind this would be his first time experinceing it
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb - 18:11

max shook his head and placed a pale hand on silvians shoulder kindly."My friend, if you wish for company then i shall stay" he looked at the rest of them and chuckled"but i beleave we should at least try. . . for her sake" Max said with a smile, takeing his only hand off and frowning. He turned to Daemons sister as he thought it and frowned"How long has she had this. . .plague and is there no cure? I wish to help as much as I can. . . .she has beem of........some help in the past"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb - 14:19

Silvian nodded with Max and Aturok. Dora opened the doors and stepped into the room. A very comfortable bed was placed in the middle of the room, and there were three human woman nursing Shara. Shara's fur was all over which way, and she had cold washclothes on her head and placed all over her body. Shara was also suffering from blindness because of the plague. The plague had also effected her other senses accept for feeling, the illness made sure she could feel the pain. "How is she?" Dora whispered to one of the other woman. "Not well My ladyship... she is... We are trying to care for the best we can... five others have already passed..." She explained and shook her head. On the floor to the bed Silvian could see a bucket full of water, accept the water had bloody cloths. "Is.. there some one here? Dora is that you?" Shara spoke. "It is.. and... I brought some friends here to see you.." She explained. Shara suddenly shook a bit and coughed, blood comming out of her muzzle. One of the woman came and quickly wiped her muzzle clean. ".. you guys can talk to her. Just dont get too close, I dont need any more daemarians with the plague.." She said and backed away towards the door and leaned on it to watch and listen.

Silvian stood there frozen as if he was made of ice. He kept seeing flashbacks of his mother and how Daemarians elders and soldiers came and pulled Silvian away from the house. He yelled out to her. "Mother!!" He cried as the soldiers torched the entire house. All around him he could see houses being burned all with those inside with the plague. His father had died in the war, and his mother was left to die, and burned in the house. He had no parents after that, and he was only about a 900 years old at the time. He was only a young kit then. But the image was forever burned to his memory. The Daemarian Plague, that had no cure, and was such a painful disease, it would burn up the blood from inside, and null all senses accept for the ability to feel pain. Delirium would take over, and then they would die a painful death. They made sure to pull Silvian away so he could not get infected by the plague. Thankfully Daemarians who are infected as long as its the early stages can not get infected, however once a Daemarian starts throwing up and becomes dizzy, then they become contagious.

However for Shara, if she was in Daemaria the elders and soldiers would have already burned her, so they could not risk infecting others. No Cure... No Hope to survive once one had the plague. Shara was as good as dead... Just like his mother... Dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next