Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Mar - 0:48

"..No Rei.. you dont understand... this is not sea si---" Garu was cut off nearly vomiting when Rei responded. "Just rest big fellow..." He then left Garu to laydown on a bed and walked out. Finally they were now in Flynn, and the city was five times more guarded then before and in the center of the city was a large crater were the Tower of Flynn once stood... The first seal... "We are here!" The captain shouted as they reached the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Mar - 1:03

Ravanger walked above deck when he heard the captain and walked over to the railing and leanded on it "ahhh so good to be back it seems like just yesterday" he said with sarcasm as he looked over at the others then at the crater and looked at the guards stationed at the docks
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Mar - 12:36

the images disapated around sew as if they where sand...aparently Sew wasnt used to 'the world' yet. "curse my inability of perfect perseption...where did those fools go anyway" Sew stood up, galped down his ale and carried the two remanding giant muggs of ale and walked up deck, following an almost exact perseption of extinct. He walked up deck and smiled anouther one of his evil grins before walking forward on deck. it wasnt that ravenger was there...that wasnt what made him smile, what made him smile was the fact that they where on a boat...of all things in the world, the last place someone would want to be around sew was a boat. Sew loved those things...not because they floated on water, but because they quikly sunk in water.

Sew shaked his head reminding himself that wes and the 'other' had wanted him to tag along with this quist and that ment "no killing Ravenger or his friends" so wes and other had said. Sew walked up to the edge of the ship and perposly dropped his mugs into the ocean...right before walking away, and 'spying' on Ravenger...Sew had hopped Ravenger would figure that much out.

((ooc: I am not going to be able to get on this spring break...))
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Mar - 13:49

Ravanger held out his hands as one of the mugs stoped inches above the waves he held out his hand and the mug floated up to his hand and took a drink froom the mug as he heard Anibis speak in his mind "do not let your guard down...to that sew charactor he will prove to try to harm the others" Ravanger looked over at sew seeing that he seemed to be sceaming something
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 14:04

“So much water!” sew said leaning over board. “And I can’t even cause a ship to sink…come on.” Sew pointed his right hand out to sea pointing off in the distance. “This Sucks!!” Wes yelled out to sea, red energy forming in his hand as a funnel of water three miles away rouse in the air and crashed back into the sea. Sew turned around and stomped his way across the ship, not before making a dent in the captions cabin. Sew stormed off down stairs. His face contorted in anger. Maybe there was a sparring ring down stairs he silently thought before actually going down there to investigate.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 14:38

Ravanger finished the drink and turned and walked over to the other side of the ship and watched as they pulled up next to the dock and put the plank out as he walked over to it and down on to the dock and stood thier waiting for the others and watching the dock workers starting to unload the ships as afew flynn guards approached him seeing him as suspicious with his cloak on "well if it isnt the boys in uniform.."

one of the guards pulled out thier sword and pointed it at him"let me deal with your identity tell them you are a messager" Ravanger felt his body go cold and looked down at his hands now human he took off his hood revealing a human face and looked at the them "i am a scribe i have come to be a service to the king if thats alright with you gentlemen.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Apr - 1:37

"Waker.. Ravanger.. anubis.. Kanubis what ever! Wait up!" Rei shouted as he and Garu exited off the ship and wasn't long after the captain had already made his way on leaving. Garu still seemed to carry him self, ill still. Rei was getting concerned but right now they had to pull it together for Shara's sake.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Apr - 13:33

Ravanger turned and looked at Rei unsure if the word waker was the best name to say out loud "relax....i have no intention on abandoning you and your companions as mine have..." he stood thier watching them leave the ship
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Apr - 14:47

Sew walked off board, his black hood now over his eyes. He could see perfectly and it was clearly obvias that he knew where he was. Sew keeped close watch over Ravenger, even though he was thirty feet away from him, he still keeped watch and followed.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyTue 13 Apr - 23:57

A scythe appeared floating around, near Ravanger, and just passing Garu and Rei. Garu looked up and pointed it out, and it to then caught Rei's eye. "You!" Rei shouted, about to draw out his sword. "Now now..." the voice giggled from the scythe, and then Mia appeared, seemingly floating in the air , or more like, sitting on it. "Nowe is waiting for you three... I just wanted to make sure you don't get lost sillies! Oh how rude of me, I am Mia, and Nowe is the one who took your girl.. Don't worry she is unharmed, just sleeping." "If you two harm one hair on her head I swear--" Rei was wanting nothing more but to slay her. "Oh stop being such kid.. She is fine, all we want you to do here, is kill the king Nowe will help you.. you kill the king and you get the girl... Its that simple.. And just think, you will be heroes among the people all around..."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Apr - 0:11

Ravanger held out his hand to stop Rei "lets not do anything that might change that..." he turned looking at Mia "you both seem more powerful then any of us combined..why go through the black mail and take our friend to force us to fight the king..it wont be a easy task....so whats the catch..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Apr - 0:50

"Awww Fuzzy... You are a smart one. You see... you are more usefull then you think, you are the only one who can penetrate the kings barrier.. Unlike us, you are the only one who can unlock data... and who's power comes from the girl... You should really ask your self, why that is? Anyways Nowe is at the cathedral that connects the tower to the castle...So you better hurry, he doesn't like to be kept waiting.." She began to fade away. "Bye bye now... Bye bye fuzzy!" She said as she vanished, blowing a kiss as she did.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Apr - 1:00

Ravanger tilred his head at the lable he guess was placed on him as he watched her dissapear "are you serious...fuzzy?...well thats nice.." he looked over at the others thinking about what she said about what he was capable of he knew deep inside he was still more powerful then the others but not a drop in the bucket towards nowe and mia as he heard Anubis speak in thier mind "thiers something about that woman that makes me itch..." Ravanger smirked at the comment and sighed
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Apr - 8:13

"The king...this will be fun." Sew said outload, he was now standing infront of them, grinning his uusal psychotic smile. " and I thought Wes was jokeing when he said you where about to get into some deep shit...I guiss he was right, after all killing someone of that standerd...isnt something you can do easily." Sew bowed follishly, grining again as he came up. " I want in, and seeing as how you all need people of expunential power, well I've had my fun...and I need more of it, plus I am honor bound by that fool wes to acompany you on this thing you all are doing." Sew looked at the rest of them, a thousand and one ideas of how he could kill them where flashing through his mind... but it was as Sew said, he couldnt kill them, if he tried then he would shift to the Paladian and he was hard to tempt.

" I will prove to be more of an asset to you're group I assure you. "
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySat 1 May - 19:53

"Shara! Just hold on.." Rei spoke, gripping his sword tightly. Garu was no able to stand on his own, and he too wanted to save Shara. "We need to go... What this! Suddenly soldiers were surrounding them with guns aiming at them. "I think the king will be seeing you now.." The leading soldier spoke. There among the soldiers was the Captain of the ship, he had sold them out.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySat 1 May - 23:33

Ravanger smiled looking at the soldiers now surrounding him for the first time something in this screwed up world didnt suprise him he actually expected it seeing the captain and looked around at the guards "looks like the ship will be looking for a new captain after all" he closed his eyes and opened him as anubis resumed control "tell me captain?...was the reward worth it?...i hope they are paying you enough..you know with to the damage to your ship and all?" his eye glowed green as he held out his hand towards the side of the ship as a black cloud shot from his hand hitting the side of the ship as the wood started to become brittle and the side of the ship broke away starting to flood it then turned his attention back to the guards "so..to the king....please..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptySun 2 May - 16:03

Sew grinned as he saw the ship start to crumple. his only thoughts on the matter where the fact that he wanted at least some ownership of the destruction. Sew closed his eyes and he silently traced a patern in the air with his pointer finger cuasing a fire to start in the boiler room and all the doors to Lock everyone in there rooms. Sew smiled and looked up at Ravenger then at the guards. " you know... you're mom can really have fun you know?" Sew said to the guard, a poisend dagger hidden in his right sleeve incase the guard actually hit him.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May - 2:20

"Heh.. the ship don't matter... I am getting what I want..." The captain of the ship said. It was rather surprising that he didn't care what happened to his ship and the question was, what was it he was getting in return. Was it treasure.. or was it a deal of some other sort. Perhaps a bigger ship? What ever it was, the captain felt it was worth the betrayal. The soldiers lead them to the castle, where King waited. ((ill post again tommarow, just too tired.)
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May - 12:14

he smiled following them looking down one of the alleys as they walked where one of his minions stood wich now walked towards the ship full of souls to claim as they reached the castle "they will serve me much better in the afterlife then some air headed mortal like himself"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May - 1:16

"Ravanger... Anubis.. what ever.. You should not have done that! The captain betrayed us, not his crew.." Rei said, rather angered by what had happened. He had no idea how int he world his sister had any care for him. He still felt it to be his fault that Shara ended up in the hands of Nowe and Mia. They were lead into a cathedral sized room, as they entered the castle, and a series of passage ways. It was the moment they stepped into the castle though that they all felt a strange drain from them. It would be till they all decided to try to sue there powers when they find out the drain meant they no longer had any. At least... not as long as they were inside the castle. There standing standing ontop of beams above, was Nowe, hidden, where no one, not even the king could see. The only powers that would still be capable of being used was the Viral ones... The ones that only Nowe, Mia, Ravanger, Shara and the King possessed. The kind stood up from his throne clapping. "I am very impressed Captain Yara.... or should I say... Demon Lord Morgana..." The captain finally began to laugh maliciously and then suddenly shifted in front of them, turning into a woman, in silver and black gown. "So master, you saw through my disguise... The real captain would not have ever betrayed his potential clients... so.. I had to pay him a little visit and take on his identity.. I enjoyed torturing the hell out of him... and was quite enjoyable plucking away at his knowledge of these trouble makers... I was having alot of fun tearing out every precious memory he had of his deceased loved ones.. his daughter and his wife.." She laughed turning to face Rei, Ravanger, Garu and the other. "Wait.. you killed the real captain of that ship!?" Rei asked "No silly... the poor man is now wondering around aimlessly, no longer knowing who he is... no longer caring the memories he once cherished.. in way I did him a favor... caring around those sad memories of his of his wife and daughter... Which I will enjoy doing to all of you...---" "Morganna... Don't even think about it... One if not more of them are wakers... you know as well as I do that if you attempt to mess with a wakers memories you create a Ghost Agent... " The king spoke. "Understood My Lord.." She bowed respectably and walked over to his side, and sat down on the ground, with head bowed down. Nowe knew about her. She too possessed a Viral power, and only reason the king him self did not take her power was because he needed another to be able to do his dirty work, with out him getting his own hands dirty. Her power seemed to be able to dig down in Data profiles, and allowing her to do as she pleases to them, but also allowed her to mimic there appearance.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May - 1:44

"i gave them imortality..strength and power..not a lousy life on a rat infested ship..the thing about death is it can be effected..." he said looking at Rei as they walked to the castle where they where brought before the king and seen the deception the once illusioned caption was this caused him to smile as Anubis yawned and stretched his arms out "i really love what you done with the place very spaceious yet its a little colder then i thought it be.." he said looking over at morganna then rubbed his hands togeather "so let us get to buisness shall we?"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 May - 15:55

“I would have done the same thing if someone I knew betrayed me...” Sew said to Rie as he was entering the castle. It was strange being in that place. Sew as soon as he had stepped in to that place was immediately attacked with a headache. The Voices of the other too frantically chattering in his ear saying that it was a trap...but Sew already knew that...just not how bad of a trap it really was. As soon as he saw the king he focused his energy on a death spell, something that would stimulate an advanced heart attack that would cause him to puff up and eventually to Sews liking Explode with red, but as soon as he even concentrated on the spell his mind flashed again, the pain so agonizing that he barely held it in. Sew had grown pale of color and sweat beaded itself down his forehead. It was like being forced to watch a preacher preach and not be able to throw a dagger...he was trapped.

Sew looked over at the king, a menacing grin spread up on his face...he would not give him the satisfaction of seeing his weak, nor would Sew tolerate being humiliated. “ yes lets Talk business...” With Elven Grace Sew flicked his wrist at the king, it was too fast for the guards to stop him, and it almost looked like he was going to use a power...but it was way off. Sew before exiting the ship, had 'borrowed' a bunch of assassins gear, to sew he would be needing it more then anyone else at the time, and right now seemed the perfect time to use it. A dagger flew out of the flaps of Sews cloak and went sailing towards the kin
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 May - 11:43

A barrier shimmered as the dagger turned into green dust as if deleted by a zero bug. He raised his hand, and at that, every one major gear, suddenly dropped and dissembled onto the ground. "I would like to see you try that again..." The king said still in more amusement then anything. "The information I desire is the location of the girl... the phoenix... or to some.. the princess... Tell me what I want to know and... I just may allow you to live..." The king explained pacing back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 May - 11:56

Anubis laughed and crosed his arms and looked over at sew "common did you seriously think it was gonna be that easy? after all the little magic tricks they just pulled?" he said shakeing his head then looked back over towards the king after he seen everyones equipment dissapear "indeed id like to see him try it again as well..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 EmptyMon 10 May - 12:28

Sew glanced evily over at Aturok, his pale white face already contrasting with his red eyes. " well...it's better then...I dont know,looking like an idiot and doing nothing..." Sew smiled at his own remark, this was proving to be very irratating. " well Mr.King..." Sew began. " I honestly dont have any clue as to what you're talking about...nor do I even care...but what really interests me right about now is...well how smart are you really...I mean you set up the perfect trap...please if you can Monolog for me so I can here you're all so briliant plan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next