Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:41

Phobia and Chaos hit the ground hard on four paws. They crumpled to the ground for only a moment before standing back up and shakily walking to stand behind their master. Phobia let go of the anubite in his jaws and let it reach the ground before he lifted his head back up and roared at the woman with Chaos echoing him. "Be careful master. This woman is dangerous, and her plans could be the end of everything.""Master. Do not listen to this woman. We need to grab the girl and flee."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:42

"soon i will have my full power returned to me" he walked towards the seal and placed his hands towards it "witness the power of judgement across the lands with the seal open will ripple across the lands" his hands started to glow green as energy left him and went into the seal as he started to open it he seemed more concentrated now that ravenger was silent
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:59

The Zero Bug suddenly turned Red, and like a egg hatching, it started to break apart, and in its place in a wire framed appearance was a outline of a large dragon, that then began to absorb the broken pieces of the shell, that slowly became the skin and body of the dragon. It lifted two large draconic arms up high in the sky, as the fractal ribbons were too becoming absorbed by it. "Yes!!! Awaken!!!! Absorb the Seal!!!" The Woman yelled. Detracted Rei quickly was able to run and untie Shara and ungag her and quickly ran as the Zero Bug Dragon, crashed its mighty fists into the pillar destroying it, revealing a large Circle, made up of many glyphs that began to dissolve away into the dragon. And Finally the seal was Released. The dragon beast didn't stop though... it continued to absorb the entire tower as it turned into green pixels and dissolve away like a zero bug would normally do. "Rei.. its my turn..." Shara lefter her hands into the air as if welcoming the Zero Bug, and she began to sing a melody, similar to the one Ravanger heard back at the camp. The Zero bug dragon stopped absorbing and froze listing to her sing. The dragon then bowed as it its self now dissolved into pixels and became no more. The woman was surprised, she had no idea that Shara had a gift to cause a Zero Bug to devolve its self. But it was more then that. The pixel pieces of the zero bug suddenly were becoming absorbed into her. And finally it was gone. "..I .. did it.... Rav...ang..er...." Shara collapsed and rei quickly grabbed her. She had saved them all from the Zero Bug. And now they had witness Sharas power.... the reason why the King desires her so badly. ".. You can have the girl.... you had played your part perfectly God or waker... but three more seals remain.. we will meet again... till then... you should consider taking more care of that girl... Now I know why the King wants her... My King....." And the woman vanished as if absorbed but he air. "Shara please wake up!" Rei cried holding her. Of course she wasnt going to die.. but she had never absorbed such a powerful zero bug before... and she had only done it once before... There was still no telling what consequences the effects would have of her absorbing such a thing... and why she even possessed that ability....
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 1:00

For some reason Phobia felt fear for the first time since he had become this being. He remembered the time when he was still a human, before him and his wife to be had been murdered by the very men who were supposed to be there to protect them. His loyal subjects decided that this new king was their true master, and that the young man and his wife were to die....

They were left in the sands near the pyramids when he came to them. Their shining god who offered them a chance to extract vengeance from those who betrayed them. The pain they felt as their human bodies and souls were twisted into the new forms they would have for as long as their master willed them to live was extream, but the joy they had been given when they ate at men's fears and hatred was payment enough for that pain. And neither of them minded that they had been turned into monsters with little care for the lives of those who used to be their family, and friends. Now the only thing they cared about was serving their god, their master, their.... friend.

But for the first time since that day, so long ago, they were afraid. Phobia did something he never thought he'd do. He ran to his master and bit him on the arm. He knew he would probably be killed for this, but he didn't care. All he knew was that what his master had done would kill them all. And he wanted to make sure his master would never again do it. 'Please forgive me for this master... But i dont want you to die.'
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 1:31

Anubis yelped in pain and swung his arm causeing Phobia and growled as a dark green smokey cloud shot out of his hands and flew towards phobia and started spinning around him like a whirlwind if phobia barley touched it the cloud would kill him as it started to close in around phobia as anger against his servent flared suddenly a flashback emerged in him mind he wittnesed the night the two died by the hands of thier servents giving them a second chance the cloud broke away and flew back to anubis and he absorbed it then turned and walked over to sharas body "it is done..we have to go.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 1:34

Flynn Gaurds were now officially drawn to the Tower wondering about what was going on. "Silvian... Carry here..." Rei said tossing the soldiers sword and grabbing his sword that laid on the ground that Shara had carried with her the entire time. "Any ideas? Were we are gogn to go? Flynn Soldiers are already heading up the tower!" Rei asked turning to Anubis.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 1:42

Anubis looked around the tower then looked ar Rei "anywhere but here....what i did may have been wrong but was necissary..i am sorry for what happened to your sister..thier shoulld be a second way down the tower go take her and go i will hold back the guards its the least i could do...phobia ad chaos will go with you" he looked over at the anubites around them as they just brokedown and absorbed into anubis and his staff appeared in hand
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 1:53

Phobia was saddened by what he had done. He wanted so bad to prove to his master that he was still on his side. "Sir... I'm strong enough. Let me fly you all from here." He knelt down so that it would be easier for everyone to climb on. "I can carry most of you, the rest get on chaos. I will go wherever you tell me to."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 2:46

Anubis turned to phobia and then to the others "if what she said is true the zero bug will follow me i can find another way i need you to bring them to safety...trust in my wisdom old friend we will see eachother again real soon..." he walked over and knelt down and placed his hand on shara forehead "Ravanger feels responsible for this.."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 3:13

"Sir. I will not leave you again. The last time i did... this is what happened... Not again." Phobia walked towards Anubis and begged him with his eyes to just get on, that he wont let the Zero Bug get near them. "Sir.. you can not release the other seals... i fear it will cause a great evil.... please.....dont go to her..."
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 545154

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:01

Talali watched the event that had spurned from this. Out of the shadows she came, quick like lightning. Her snow white hair and violet hues stared at the jackal looking humanoid. Snarling a bit, it was obvious Telali was in charge, not Riina. She looked to Silvian and the others, narrowing her eyes at the new ones.

"Who are you?" she asked in a hardened tone.

"I..I don't..think this is wise...Telali.." Riina remarked.

"You know NOTHING of survival human...let me handle it.."
Telali barked. Riina took control as she looked at them, hearing the soldiers.

"Ok, let's get her out of here and move!" she said as she took charge. Telali grinned, knowing that Riina was finally taking charge. It is what the Drow was trying to teach her.

"We should only fight if needed, so unless you planned on fighting the mobs that are coming up the tower..I suggest we go find a way out elsewhere." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:31

"Fine. Get on. We leave now. Master. If i do not see you in less than three days, I will drop these people off and hunt for you, so you'd better not be late." Phobia knew he was taking a chance by saying such a thing to his master, but the girl's mind was starting to affect him in odd ways, and he was starting to get the strength to speak to his master, instead of doing as he said without saying a word.
Chaos on the other hand was having a hard time keeping Feiros' need to killl something in check. It seemed to her that the human was pissed off at something, but the words he was using to try and tell her what it was didn't make any sense. All that she could get out of him was 'hit. girlfriend. hurt. and someone doing something very wrong with a bovine. She thought she heard her master's name somewhere in it, but she ignored that fact.

(yeah i'm in a crazy mood)
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:43

The guards were now flooding the top of the tower. "If were going to go we go now!" Rei shouted hopping on. Silvan carefully placed Shara unconscious, and then looked at Anubis. "Your a waker too... So am I..." Silvian lifted his hand revealing the barcode just before hoping on. "My real name is Silvian... Im ready lets get out of here..."

"Get them!!" The guards and soldiers yelled.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 14:57

((time for next class be back in like three hours))

Phobia and chaos took off, heading up and away from the city, and letting whoever wished guide them.
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 545154

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 15:02

Riina jumped on and blinked,"I..I'm a Waker..as well." Riina said to Anubis, showing her barcode as well. Looking to Phobia, Riina smiled.

"Thank you so much!" she said happily. Tela arched an eyebrow and wondered how she could trust HER body and well being to someone she's never known! It was her body dammit! Not Riina's!

"I hope, for your sake you do nothing to endanger my body Riina.." Telali growled.

"I promise Tela, I wont let your body be harmed. If I do, it's purely accidental."
she smiled.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 15:23

Anubis watched as the guards surrounded them and thought about what phobia said and lowered his staff down "well then wakers you both had best get going if we are to get the woman to saftey..." he held up the staff above his head as dark cloud of energy emerged from it like a serpent and shot towards the guards and swept throught the guards surrounding them as thier bodies fell limp on the ground as Anubis lowered the staff and held his other hand up aboved him as all the souls of the guards started to get ripped from thier bodies and pulled towards him absorbing them and turned back to Phobia and chaos leaveing He ran to the side of the tower and looked over the edge seeing the long way down but the shadow of a nearby building casted on it he jumped over the edge his claws digging into the tower then letting go free falling till he got to the shadow and dug his claws back into the tower and placed his hand on the shadow dissapearing in it on a shadow on the city streets looking back up at the tower being torn to peices and started running through the city streets away from it trying to find a way out of the city

Last edited by jerron_silversun on Fri 29 Jan - 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 17:55

Phobia was angry at himself for leaving his master, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.'You know. You could have just hit him on the head and dragged him with us.''To do that would be the death of us both when he woke up. You are already getting me in trouble by somehow making me do and say things to my master without thinking on it first.''No. I have nothing to do with it. That is all your doing. You are finally growing up and thinking for yourself.'Phobia shook his head, and the rest of his body, forgetting for a moment that people were on him, trying to get Kaina to shut up. 'Whatever. Just be quiet.'
Behind him Chaos and Feiros were playing a game of who's the better killer in her head. Every time Feiros would beat her and she soon was laughing at the more rediculous ways he was coming up with.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 13:50

"Rav...anger..." Shara kept mumbling, half delirious as she came too. Silvian felt her head, and noticed that she even had a fever. "This isn't good, She has a fever.... we need to take her some were to get help. A clinic.. or... doctor.. or any one." Silivan explained. Rei looked over to Shara, and noticed she was breaking out with sweat, but kept repeating Ravangers name over and over. "Shara!" Rei freaked out with concern for his sister.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 14:19

Anubis countinued running as he found a way out of the city and countinued to run until it was out of sights he stopped when he came to a creek and knelt next to it and submerged his head in the water in the midst of it Ravanger resurfaced and looked at the reflection of anubis in the water "what have you done you killed inocent people your a monster.." he sat thier watching the creek flow as he heard aubis voice in his head "a monster i may be but this is the way of our world did we not save your friend?..rest for now soon we will have to find the others.." Ravanger sat thier for awhile then got up and started gathering wood and made a fire
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Feb - 9:39

Wes woke up yet again in a place he didn’t know, his head was throbbing and his back spasmed as if he had gotten into another fight. Wes had been in this place for three weeks, if not then longer, and in that time he had gotten into alought of trouble with the wrong people. That means all the hard earned gold that he had accumulated over the last three weeks where now gone. Now he remembered he was ambushed and robed last night, and before he could do anything about it he was knocked asleep by a rather big club, now he was having trouble standing up. Wes hefted the giant of a sword onto his shoulder, since the giant sheath had also been stolen he had to hand carry it, which wasn’t a hassle for him.

It must have been dark, because wes seemed to flop about tiredly, it seemed like it would be the end for poor little wes…that was until his noses picked up the smell of fire…not a forest fire thankfully but a controlled fire. Wes knew the dangers of flopping into a campfire, but it wasn’t like he had anywhere else to go to. Wes practically dragged himself into the camp.

“Mind if I share the campfire for tonight friends “ wes said, trying to make a good impression to the folks at the campfire. Wes looked tired, and hungry, but wes only had one intention tonight, and that was to get some good sleep, even a hour would work for him.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Feb - 18:40

Ravanger looked around the fire looking for the others he was refering to and shruged "come sit...please the food is neary cooked" he said rotating a peice of meat on the stick over the fire he got from a quick hunt he did as he looked over seeing Wes who looked lost and confused
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Feb - 21:32

“thank you Mr.” Wes said sitting down on a log,, eyeing the peace of meat as he did so, he then took the meat off of the fire spit, and before anyone could say a single word, Wes finished the meal. “Thank you Mr.…my names Wes…how long you’ve been here?” Wes asked, his curiosity obviously showing itself
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptySun 7 Feb - 16:06

Shara began to wake up finaly, Rei and Silvian both sat up as she woke. "Ravanger.. were is Ravanger?" She said now up looking around. "He.. did not come with us. We could have lost you Shara... he stayed so we could leave." Rei explained. "Rei..what did she mean?" She asked, and Rei was confused by her question. "What did what and who mean?" "What did that woman mean.. that this world wasnt real?" She asked. "I dont know.. she was crazy.. this world is very real." he responded. "I have to talk to Ravanger.." She stood up, still a bit wobbly from waking up. "He isnt here... and you should get some more rest your not well!" he told her. "I am well enough Rei... I have to find Ravanger!" She said again with determination.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptySun 7 Feb - 16:48

he looked over at Wes the put more wood on the fire to get it burning bigger and sighed "oh since this morning figured id rest for a day then i need to set out and find my friends"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:27

“No I don’t mean camp wise.” Wes said, sitting at the edge of is seat like he was about to tell a scary story. “I mean world wise…this isn’t our world…it’s stupid to believe that it is.” Wes leaned back in his seat, picking his teeth with a green bristle from a pine tree. “ I myself have been here for three weeks…maybe I shouldn’t talk about it, to alought of people this conversation is disturbing…um…do you mind if I tag along…I could be a big help when it comes to a fight.” Wes said, obviously not joking, that sword that he carried around looked like it weighed a ton, and the way Wes held it almost made it seem that it was the lightest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next