Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jan - 23:45

"I am Rei... We were captured looking for my sister... And this.. is Garu the Guardian of the Tiger Tribe.." Rei explained deciding it would be not best to use the AIs name verses using the wakers. He did not know if these people could be trusted. "We need to get out of these sewers."
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 0:15

(((not to you. when she talks she has phobia's voice. unless he can hear her mental voice (which wouldn't surprise me since phobia is his servant, and his mind is not closed to his master.) )))

"I am Kaina. Assassin of the Third Squad of the Children of Scorpio."
Ferios/Chaos frowned for a moment, and looked at Kaina/Phobia and then finally spoke, his voice still the girl's voice that he had spoken in before. "And I am Ferios. Male. Group Leader of the Third Squad of the Children of Scorpio."

Kaina gasped for a moment and looked at him/her and they shared a quick look before standing at attention before Anubis and looking at him seriously. "Kaina and Feiros, reporting for duty!" They grinned slightly, and as if something clicked, Kaina, Phobia, Feiros and Chaos understood for a moment that everything was going to turn out for the better of them all.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 0:26

(kk understood)

Anubis grinned and looked them over "its good that i still have some subjects loyaly to me you both will come in handy and of course your services will be rewarded..and your failures will be dealth with..." he turned his attention to Rei then at Garu "do you know a woman...goes by the lable of shara? she seeked one of the tiger tribe.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 0:32

Rei's eyes widened and Silvian quickly looked over to Rei. "Shara!!! You seen Shara!!! Were is she!!? Is she safe!!" Rei shouted surprised that they ran into some one who had seen her.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 0:42

Kaina and Ferios took their places behind Anubis and waited. Behind his back they were holding hands, as if they had never been apart. Their faces were serious, and they were ready for a fight, but they held hands as if there was nothing that would be able to tear them apart, and as if nothing were wrong.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 0:58

unfortonalty she had gotten herself taken but some rather worthless caractors they sent me here to the hole in the ground to find her apperently shes in the citys tower and im to get her back and im sure you will follow along..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Jan - 1:21

"Then we have to get her back.. wait so if she is here... Silv--.. i mean.. Garu.. we need to get her.. Shara is my sister!" Rei explained looking from Garu and back to Anubis and then to the other. "If I am correct the way to the tower should be down that tunnel. That should take us directly to the tower. Why did they take her to the tower? What on earth does the King of flynn want with her there?" Rei assumed it was the king, he did not realize that this incident was not in the kinds power but the woman who Ravanger had met earlier that lead him to here.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 1:52

Anubis smiled looking at him think on the subject "i do not know why they took her i only know that they did and from what Ravanger told me the zerobug is on its way here to destroy flynn so if you are going to do this you better decide fast" He looked down at the sewage running through the trench and thought to himself about all the people who would die if he was decent he would put them out of thier misery and start takeing sould to strenghten him
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 2:02

"Who is Ravanger? and by the way who are all you?" Rei asked Silivan looked around "And you said the Zero Bug? Just what exactly is it? Rei described it as a Demon from the sky."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 2:13

"hes a little birdy in my head..i am anubis and these are my loyaly subjects" he said gesturing to the anubites standing there and stepped aside and turned half way to look at phobia and chaos "and these to are loyal followers and i have to say by far my best warriors the zero bug to this world truely is a deamon capable of devouring everything and litterly wipe it from the face of this world...and the world to...its been around for as bout long as i have its origins are unknown.."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 2:29

Both phobia and Chaos had noticed that Anubis was alot weaker than he used to be, and felt that it must have been something to the 'incident' that happened a while back with zero bug. After quickly explaining things to Kaina and Feiros they went back to being mostly observant sleepers.

"My lord... if that is what i should call you... me and Feios are going out for a bit. There are things that must be done. If it pleases you, we would like to take one of your anubite with us. I am sure that he will be able to gather what you require while we are away. We will work fast while these others help you find the girl."

As a hint to what she was talking about, venia lifted her claws to her heart and tapped it, signifying the place where most of the people of flynn believed their souls were, without saying what it is that they were going to go do for him.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 3:17

Anubis turned away from Rei and Garu and smiled knowing what the planed to do for him and looked at one of the anubites "third...go with them and get all the supplies we need for the joureny ahead we will need a decent amount" he then started speaking in a ancient language that only he and the Anubites understood giveing it afew other orders he didnt feel necisary for them all to hear then turned back to chaos and phobia "we will meet back here..when our tasks are done.." Third walked over to them waiting for phobia and chaos to leave
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 3:33

((i feel absolutly nothing about doing this. the people of flynn are evil anyway lol))

kaina and Feiros took the anubite and walked out of the sewers the way their master had come. Grinning at the new power the two had, and 'starving' for more, they happily walked along the place and started to use their claws on each human they passed, knowing all of them would die by the zero bug soon, or by their own greed and hatred. Before their poison killed the humans though, they would allow the anubite to steal its soul, so that their master would also grow stronger with their slaughter. Slowly the whole city began to panic as more and more black corpses started to appear in the town. The whole time they were also gathering food, fresh water, and any other things that were needed for their trip, including taking what gold and supplies their victims had on or around them.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 3:47

"We need to go... Shara.. we need to save Shara..." Rei took off to the direction of the tower. Silvian was baffled at what was going on, but fallowed along. "Rei what is the plan you trust them things?" Silvian asked. "No.. but they may be our only hope to find Shara..." He explained.

((Unlike what Anubis/Ravanger, and phobia and the others, Garus mind is completely dormant, sivlian has yet to even awaken Garu. Silvian till then will always be really the one in control. He wouldn't know what is going on with other wakers ether. ))
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 3:55

Anubis followed Rei and silvian as one of the anubites walked point and the two others following Anubis as they traveled through the castle as anubis looked around at the kingdom carefull not to be seen by the guards as the lead anibite signaled for them to stop at the corner of a hall seeing guards down it as Anubis looked at the silvian and rei "whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 3:55

((since i don't think either one of you want the details of what phobia, chaos and the anubite are doing to the fair city, i'm just gonna be quiet until ya'll get her and start to try to leave, or something else causes them to return to ya'll.))
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 4:00

"I can turn into a tiger.. let them try to stop me!" Rei was about to charge off but Silvian grabbed him. "Don't be so necklace Rei.. We need a real plan.. Some how we need to detract them long enough to get passed and into that Tower..." Suddenly there was another set of alarms alerting the region. People were shouting "Zero Bug!!! There is Four of them!!!" Flynn guards were yelling. The Gaurds protecting the way into the tower sudden ran off to check out what was going on. ".. You were saying Si... Garu.." Rei said shruging off Silvians grip and heading into the towers entrance. "Wait the zero bug is here.. they said four of them? There is more then one?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 4:09

Anubis heard the alarms and looked at them both go thriugh the ordeal "there should be less guards now i think we best get moveing before it gets here and makes a mess of things" He closed his eyes and spoke to third through his mind then turned his attention to them his yellow eyes began glowing abit green from the souls being collected"lets go.."

Third knelt down absorbing a soul when he heard anubis then stood up and went over to chaos and phobia "the master summons us back the zero bug has arrived and we are to stop the harvest he has other plans.." third turned and started running back toward the sewers
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 4:50

Kaina and Feiros followed the Anubite willingly, their rags already tossed aside and real clothes put on, as well as several bags filled with food, money and cloth. The two also seemed to glow with power as they walked though the streets filled with bodies.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 22:15

Rei managed to climb to the very top of the tower that was opened up to the out side (no walls). And there she was, Shara was tied up, and gagged to a stone pillar or spire at the very top of the tower. It also turned out that the tower peaked out ward to towards the open part of the cave, were they could see the four zero bugs closing in on the city. "Shara!!" Rei shouted and ran to Shara. Shara looked back and tried to say something as if trying to warn him, but regardless Rei did not stop and became flung backwards, and caught by Silvian, by a unknown force. The woman who had been trying to contact Ravanger, in the black cloak sudden appeared, out from the air next to the pillar. "Awaken god or mindless waker... Be hold this tower as the first seal to unlocking the heart of this world! The rest of you I do not need!" The woman left her staff in the air, and Silvian and Rei were flung backwards by the forceful energy she released, accept for Anubis/Ravanger. It was only Anubis Power she wanted. The power to corrupt data.. the power necessary to unlock the seal. Rei was now hanging from a ledge of the tower, but Silvian quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "I know you all are wakers, but all are nothing but useless data to me...But I can tell you anyways as i had told ravanger.. The people of this world and this world.. are bits of Data... A virtual world created... But Anubis is a virus of this world, with Ravanger in his body as the Key to unlocking this worlds heart... he will lead us into the world of the Wakers! The Real world!" She shouted, as the four zero bugs seemed to ignore the city and hovered above the tower, suddenly merging with each other becoming one large sphere.. or.. something else. "Are you... doing this!!?" Silvian asked, noticing that the zero bug seemed to be drawn to her. "No.. you foolish twit... Anubis... the closer he comes in contact of the seal... The more he draws attention to Zero Bug.." She said and laughed. Shara tried to stuggle to get free from the pillar but it was useless. Tears came from her eyes as she stared at Anubis. She could some how tell Anubis was active and Ravanger was dormant. She only prayed that Ravanger would awaken. "You mean to tell me... You.. you... I knew you could not be trusted!!!" Rei grabbed the soldiers sword and pointed it at Anubis. "You brought these things to here!!!" "Rei stop it!!" Silvian shouted but was silenced by the incredibly loud humming noise from the Super Sized Zero bug above. Fractal patterned like ribbons of energy came out from zero bug and surounded the tower.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 22:28

((Just to summarize what jsut happened, The woman wants to unlock the seals of the world, but only anubis seems to have that power. In order to make him cooperate, she had per people kidnap Shara and had her placed at the tower that happened to be the seal. She also tricked anubis into thinking that the Zero bug was heading towards the seal, making anubis/ravvanger want to rush to save Shara, only the reason why zero bug would be drawn to were the seal is is because its actually drawn to anubis the closer he becomes to the seal. Also note it was at the pyrimad were Shara had ran into anubis, and then the town, and now the tower. It is in fact drawn to him, but stronger then ever now that he is at the seal.))
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan - 22:30

Instantly Phobia and Chaos pushed Kaina and Feiros' minds aside and took control of their bodies. They shapeshifted into twin wolves, both demonic looking with large black wings. Snarling as he grabbed the Anubite in his jaws Phobia raced towards the tower, his wings unfurling and the force of his run pushing wind below them. The raced towards the tower, hoping they were not too late to be by their master's side and lending him their power.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:11

Anubis turned to Rei and snarled at him "SILENCE BOY!!...." he turned and looked back at the woman as he seemed disorintated some wich was being caused by Ravanger shouting for him to stop as anubis spoke "do you realize the consiquences this will have it might not even work you could deastroy this world and all in it if your plan dosent work..." he looked over at shara as he began feeling strong urges to save her the feeling wernt his own but ravangers
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:23

Phobia and Chaos had made it to the tower but could not find a way around the Zero bug's fractal shield. Thinking that the only way would be to go through it they both beat their wings hard and lifted themselves higher into the air. When they were high enough they launched themselves towards it, hoping that either somehow a hole would appear or they would make it though the thing alive.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 0:30

"Now is time God.. or Waker.... The Zero Bug is Resonating with you!!! Release the Seal!!!" The Cloaked woman yelled, as more fractal like ribbons were now coming out finding there way down towards Shara. "Release your power onto Zero Bug!!!" She yelled again.

The Fractal barrier still moving about, surrounding the tower, left a opening just the right time for Phobia and Chaos to get through unharmed before finally completing a full barrier around the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next