Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:56

"well as long as you dont cause me any troble you are welcome to tag aong but do not try drawing attention to us or you are on your own im in enough trouble already" he took a drink of water
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Feb - 20:57

There was suddenly a beam of light that appeared in a near distance from Ravanger. In its place a man with the a black hooded cloak with almost like a star shaped Emblem on the back of it. In a five yard radius from were he stood, the ground was eaten away, or dissolved into green pixels, like what would happen if the Zero bug touched it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Feb - 21:07

Ravanger stood up looking at the man not sure if he was hostle or not as he walked towards the man stopping at a distance "who are you...and what buissness do you have here stranger..not looking for a fight i hope cause your not going to find one.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Feb - 21:21

The man turned to face Ravanger and then turned away walking away not even saying a word. From each step he took, the plant life and rocks, vaporized into green pixels, just as the zero bug would do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ravanger..." Shara cried out, some how feeling that something terrible was going to happen. "Shara!" Rei shouted as she quickly grabbed Rei's Sword and ran out on him into the woods. Traveling were ever it was she was heading. What they did not know was she was heading for Ravanger. Some how, she had a part of her that seemed to be linked to Ravanger. Maybe it was somthing to do with how both her and Ravanger had a link to the Zero Bug.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Feb - 23:34

Ravanger started to follow the man quickly out of nowhere thoughts of Shara filled his head and he thought he heard her voice he looked around seeing nothing and countinued to follow the man "are you connected to the zero bug?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 0:20

The man then turned around and quickly grabbed Ravanger by the neck. A green aura seemed spread across Ravanger and then formed into wire frames. They would be painful and made him un able to move. It was ad if he were deleting Ravanger, just like a zero bug, but this was different. He was not deleting him, But more like.. taking what ever programs and data he was made of, taking them apart piece by pieces (Alot like riping limbs off your body) and analyzing the parts. Finally let go of Ravangers neck, and he was able to move again, and was also whole again, all data intact or possibly altered.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 0:24

Ravanger fell to his knees in pain and started crawling away til he leaned against a tree he tried to reach up to touch his shoulder but the pain was almost unbareable as he looked over at the figure feeling his body going numb he though if he shoukld try to run but was curious what the figure did
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 0:44

The man stopped again and kneeled to the ground and the ground began to turn green and glow. The place rumbled and shook, as the ground vanished. The man then walked away, as the green earth began to mold into something massive..... Into a Zero Bug, as it lifted into the air.

Shara suddenly saw the Zero bug and ran wondering if she could absorb it again. That was when she became visible to both Ravanger and the Mysterious Man. She began to sing, but man turned and lifted his arm and some how she was suddenly pulled into his arm, and she began to undergo the same thing that he did to Ravanger. "Ahhh" She screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 0:49

Ravanger held his hand up as it was in immence pain as his hands glowed green and blasted a surge of energy towards the mysterious man "Shara!!.." he climbed to his feet and ran towards the man ready to fight him
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:19

The man was unaffected by the blast from Ravanger. But he did release Shara who was now on the ground choking for air. The man suddenly vanished in pixels as if he absorbed him self. The chances were high they would meet this person again.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:23

he ran over to her and dropped down beside her and wrapped his arms around her and held her "shara you are alright..everything will be ok...hes gone now" he let her go to give her some room to breath
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:31

"Rav..anger...Its.. you..." She cried with some happiness to see him. "I was afraid I was not going to see you Ravanger.." She quickly grabbed hold of him and cried tears of joy.

Meanwhile Rei had already managed to lose track of Shara. Shara had known he was going to stop her and she knew very well how to cover her own tracks. "Were you able to figure out which way she went?" Silvian asked catching up to him. "No not yet.." Rei sighed and then walked passed Silvian hiding back to the small village they were staying at.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:36

Ravanger smiled and hugged her again "well just cause i helped you once didnt mean i was gona run away when i was done" he said jokeing and looked around and seen if she was folowed then looked back at her "do you want to go there..i have a camp set up"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:50

"Who was that man Ravanger? What did he do to me?" She asked now able to move and nodded wanting to go to his camp.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 2:04

he helped her to her feet then stood up as well and started walking towards his camp with her "i really dont know but he did the same thing to me...he took something..and you seen what he did i think he has some conection to the zero bugs"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 20:17

"He summoned.. that zero bug.... no.. he turned part of the earth into... Zero Bug... Didn't he Ravanger?" Shara asked placing her hand along the crater that was left behind in the earth when the zero bug was made from it. It was as cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 21:28

Ravanger nodded and loked at the crater "listen i dont know what exactly he did ut i do know what he did probably wasnt the first time and sure wont be his last i think its best if we avoid him at all costs...i feel...diffrent"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 17:14

Wes was about to get up and prove his worth to Ravenger...he was but that plan didnt work out so well. He had stood up and a tree trunk snapped and crashed right onto his head knocking out flat. next thing he knew was that he woke up and there where a bunch of people he did not recognized from before. "uhhh" Wes said finnaly wakeing up. " damn this trees...always find a way to just crash on me." By now wes was standing up. dusting the blue sweatshirt with his hands. " and I was about to have fun with...what just happend?"Wes said walking up to Ravenger, concerned for Ravenger looked like the energyhad been wiped from him. " dang Rave...what happend to ya...oh next time I see that man I'm going to slice him in half for what he did...what did he do?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 1:14

Ravanger looked over seeing him crawl from under the tree and shook his head in disbelive this stranger he met seemed to be diffrent fighting trees and nit even the cool lil treeent dudes form warcraft that giv you the funny faces before they magicaly slice in half and die when thier time is up he sat thier for a good 5 minutes trying to figure that part out and snapped back "well if you find him be careful" he turned and looked and Shara and placed a hand on her shoulder "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 11:23

"I am fine Ravanger..." She now stood up and bowed a little bit before hugging him again. "We should go after him... Just...not get too close, but see if we can figure out what he is up to Ravanger." Shara explained looking at the crazy man, and back to Ravanger. She wanted to know more but she had a few questions for Ravanger she felt even he would now be able to answer. Something that struck her deep, and hurt. Something that had bothered her since that night at the tower.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 12:45

"are you sure that is a good idea Shara i mean the man did pul us apart and rearrange our insides..weather we follow at a distance or not it seems like a risk.. think i should take you to your brother and back to your tribe"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 12:54

She quickly grabbed Ravanger's arm. "No Ravanger! They will only force me to stay there. I will not sit there and be held back, because every one wants me safe. I will not stick a round and let every one risk there lives keeping me safe. This is my brother's sword Ravanger. I know how to fight. I want to be by your side and help you figure out what is going on. I...." She started to cry. "I want to know what I am... who i am... Am... I real?... And not just data..." She cried leaning her head to Ravangers chest, dropping Rei's sword on the ground, and started hitting his chest with her fists crying. The whole idea of learning that her world was created by the people of Ravangers world... everything made of data, hurt her. She did not want to me just pixels and data. She did not want to be fake and nothing but programming.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 13:05

he held onto her tightly trying to confort her "very well i wont ask you to go back...i can understand how you feel and the drive to get to the truth so i will remain by you to protect you i swear it...it dosent matter if this world dosent seem real to someone like me but you...born and raised in this world..you have your own mind own will if you ask me you are as bout as real as one can be"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptySat 20 Feb - 13:10

There was loud shouts comming from Silvian and Rei, calling out for Shara. Shara quickly looked at Ravanger. "Please don't them find me. I don't want to be treated as if I need constant protection. I don't want to go back to the village and remain there." Shara pleased knowing Silvian's and Rei's voice was now coming close.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 EmptySat 20 Feb - 13:26

Ravanger sighed he didnt lke the idea of betraying them but hiewanted to betray her even less "fine lets go before they get here..." he took a final look at the crater the man cause then looked over where he heard thier voices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next