Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May - 0:13

"You must think I am really dumb.. and I am not... I just want the Princess power.. And if you will not tell me, then my squad captain here will take you down to torture chamber and pry those memories from you.." The king explained, and Morgana quickly smiled with delight. "With other means besides her ability..." The king added, and she went back to a frown. Morgana was one of his squad captains, among other things. "Ravanger no more games use your power!" Shouted Nowe as he dropped from the ceiling to the ground, and the floor around him changed into zero data forming a Zero bug. "Ah yes.. Nowe... Tell me... how is Mia doing? Is she still pleasuring her self with those cheap tricks?" The King asked smirking. Morgana quickly stepped in front of the king but mostly so she could battle Nowe. She would love to pluck his memories.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May - 0:57

Ravangers eyes glowed green as the staff appeared in his hand energies just swirling around along it and he ran at the king as one of the guards ran at him he swung the staff at the guards head as the moon blade on the end severed the guards head off and used it to black the other soldiers who closed in on them as he fought his way through them with slight ease as a a sword peirced through his chest from a sword her turned and looked at the soldier "...i was never alive..." he looked down at the blade which had rusted and broke off easily and pulled it out he punched the soldier sending him crashing against the wall Ravenger turned now with a clear shot to the king as he held his hands out towards him as his powers mixed with the energy similar to the zerobug burst raceing to the king
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May - 6:45

Sew saw what was happening, he saw what was about to corraspond and he decidid to take action...he looked at the Guards sword and smiled. " hey buddy...nice sword" The guard was tottaly unprepaired for what Sew would do. In a matter of three seconds sew had striked three nerves in the neck, chest and arm. the Guard fell over, unable to breath and Sew gladly took the sword from it's sheath.

Sew twirled around the floor attacking guards left and right. his fighting style was both demonic and elegent, it was as if a demon had tuaght him how to move, breath and fell. Sew cut throats, disembowld heads, and even severd limbs. Blood coverd his cloathes and face and this seemed to please sew for the smile on his face would make any man cringe with fear. Sew was also clearing a way for Ravenger. Sew grabbed anouther sword and flipped over a major crowd of people. Sew then with Tearafying speed twirled the blades around him, killing just about half of the group that surronded him...it was clearly evedent that Sew was a killer, and it was also evedent that he enjoyed his work
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 May - 23:15

(wrong post, Correct in a bit)
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 May - 23:54

The king raised his arm and the barrier expanded but rippled when Ravangers power had made contact. The zero digits appeared along the barrier and spread across it before it rippled roughly and then shattered like glass. "So... it is you!? How amusing... and you know what happens if you kill me boy!!" The king said pulling out his own blade. Meanwhile Garu and Rei were busy fighting the soldiers while Nowe was fighting Morganna.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyFri 21 May - 0:54

"yes i kniw exactly but thatdosent mean i still dont want the pleasure of killing you anyways" Ravanger watched the king keeping in a defenseive stance ready to fight again "someone like you are not worthy to be king.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptySun 30 May - 0:40

"Haha.. very well then... But i know some secrets about your body... how it is a virus implanted into this world. It is rather amusing that of all hosts you had to inhabit, it ended up being a virus... and of all those given the zero bug like power to unlock data, it is you. Such a mixture of power, makes you very powerful ended.... but ironically... to think.. That it is the same power that is slowly killing the girl... you know who I mean..." The king smiled at ravanger, and despite the kings nasty rep, his eyes proved he was a man of truth.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptySun 30 May - 0:48

Ravanger smiled "i guess you cant be a king if you dont gloat a little...and you have the being high on yourself down to s science dont you...what do you expect me to do just up and leave...even if i dont open the seal i can least stop your murderous rampage.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptySun 30 May - 13:32

"This is not about me Waker.... It is your power... your power that is slowly killing the girl... Did you really think your power only unlocks code? It was used fro my barrier... but do you understand what its true purpose is? Worse then that it is corrupted by the viral power embedded inside the body you inhabit. As long you continue to even just have that kind of power, she will wither away like a dying flower... If you really wish to keep her alive... You must get her to hate you.. The power will then fade away, cause it only goes to the one she most trusts, and as long as you have it, the viral power corrupted it will kill her. She been losing control? Am I correct? I wonder why that is?.." The king spoke, and at the look he had, it was evident he knew. Ravangers power over data was being corrupted by the viral power that anubis had. As long as that was the power was slowly killing Shara, and thus making her power go into a flux that she can not control.

"Just shut up so we can Kill you!" Nowe said changing target to the king, as Morgana was shoved hard into a wall by Nowe, and he ran with his sword for the king.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptySun 30 May - 17:57

Ravanger looked down and sighed unsure what he was going to do now if he should even belive the king especially when he would do anything to trick them "and how do i make her hate me when the only way i can get to her isto kill you.." he said looking at the king then seen Nowe running at the king he cast a burst of energy hitting Nowe to stop him then turned his attention back to the king
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptySun 30 May - 21:04

"Why are you just standing there Waker.. Kill him!" Nowe shouted at Ravanger, blocking the blast with his sword. The king stared at Ravanger with no fear. "It is not I who has the girl... Nowe has her... doesn't he? And you have joined him? Oh I must say it is still amusing... Considering his plans along with the others, they will destroy your world... your real world Waker... And even if you do kill me... do you think he is going to give you back Shara? Not for the plans he has for her.. and for you Waker.. For what he plans to accomplish, him and his group, my death will me the chain of reaction of events... and he will need the virus you carry.... the power to unlock data for the removal of the final seals... and Shara's power to unlocking the heart of this world... Shara is not called the Phoenix for nothing.." The king explained. "Don't listen to him? Just kill him already, what are you waiting for waker! You kill him and you have have the princess back.."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyMon 31 May - 9:39

Ravanger closed his eyes thinking to himself about the kings words and sighed and then looked up at the king with serious look and laughed feeling no fear of the king "yah..well what you say may be true Nowe will betray us...and i am slowly killing her...but i will have to deal with that when the time comes....but for now i just want to kill you for my own self..." his hands glowed green with energy as it began to grow
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 0:23

"Haha... even so... you are still not ready to take me.. None of you.... you see.. while you all been coming here to see me with the help of my loyal Morgana... I also sent some one else here... Nowe..... Ravanger..... Meet Damarung!" The king chuckled and pointed over to a door, where a man with his face covered in a black mask, and a cloak, a black cloak that looked as though it was made of a black cloud in the way it moved. Staring at him, he could have easily passed as Death, if he only carried a scythe and had a skull instead of a mask. But more surprising then his appearance, was the fact that he was carrying two objects. It took Rei, Garu, and even Nowe a moment to realize that it was not just objects. It was Mia and Shara. He suddenly through Mia to the ground, all badly beaten. She looked up at Nowe with one well eye while the other one was badly swollen. "I am sorry Nowe.. I failed you..." She finally passed out. "MIA!!!" Meanwhile Damaring continued to carry Shara towards the king now carrying her in both his arms. "Watch all.. as you witness my new power..." He placed a single hand on Shara head, and his hand turned green, with little 0's and 1's appearing. Shara who seemed asleep or unconscious suddenly whimpered and cried. "No you will kill the princess!" Garu quickly took the little silver sphere that transformed into a long sword. "Calm down.. I have learned to copy another power with out killing the host.... I had to, as she is still needed for my future plans...." The king laughed taking his hand off Shara and his hand went back to normal. Damarung who continued to remain silent stepped away from the king giving him space. The floor and pillars suddenly turned green and began to dissolve away as if touched by a zero bug. "I call forth the power of the OS!!! I invoke your power!!!!" Garu tried to run at damarung, but a new barrier seemed to block him, as if a invisible bubble surrounded Shara and Damarung. Meanwhile Rei ran for the King but he was stopped as all around the king was becoming green dust, and dissolving. Nowe was now Cradling Mia in his arms. "You should have just killed him Ravanger when you had the chance!" Nowe yelled.

"You see this place.... Is more then just a city.... It is my link with the OS!!" The king yelled again, suddenly something else seemed to come out from the green dust. Something black, as if zero bug had no effect on it. What ever it was it was swirling around the king now and seemed to be merging with him. "Ah yes.. this power.... Now all of you... Now you shall see what it means to be a GOD!!!" King shouted.

Nowe, Rei, and Garu now stood side by side by Ravanger. "We have to stop him!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 0:41

Ravanger looked over at Nowe "i dont know if you been watching i tried...and anubis is not at his full strenght yet maybe then id stand a better chance..." he turned and llistened to the kings lecture careful to look around takeing tiny little notes of key details for some reason Ravanger wasnt effected by seeing shara and mia possibly feeling or lack of from anubis leaking through to him as he watched the king "nice parlor trick...." he looked over at them "and just how do you think we should do that..." he said responding to the words as he dropped to a knee placeing the tip of the blade on the floor as the staff began to glow
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 9:36

"quit you're bickering!!" Sew said to to Nowe clutching his forhead as the last of the headache finnaly subsided from his head. Sew clenched his hands, blood stained by the soldiers that he had killed, where now starting to feel the dark arcane magica return to his viens. Sew stood up and walked over to Ravenger. " you did you're best right? You didnt postpone his death? You didnt fall for the monolog right?...idiots" Sew planted his red stained hand on his face in irritation...how the hell could anyone fall for a monolog...thats how villans postponed there deaths...and now the king was gone...it took everything Sew had not to send a fireball over to the furball.

"so what now?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 12:33

br now ravangers staff was fully charged he stood up and looked over ar Sew then at the king "please for the love of god kill that thing" he said looking up at the king he didnt specify if he wanted sew to kill the king or vice versa as he took afew steps back behind the others
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 15:31

Zero bugs started forming as if out of no where, and started surrounding the kings castle as it began to disolve revealing Ravanger and the others and the King who was skin has now transformed into nothing but blackness, as swirling tentacles or tubes that came from what was now a crater full of green glowing dust and was attached to the King. The zero bugs began to merg and hovered above the king as the king to resonate with it, as if becoming one. Meanwhile shara who continued to be in some sort of deep sleep began to shout. "No stop.. Os... is not meant to be messed with.. no... no.... no..." Damarung remained silent only watching. There was something strange about him.

Meanwhile the king had fractal patterns identical to the zero bug circling around him. The people of the kingdom even to soldiers that worked for the king ran and fled in terror.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Operating System has been altered... User Control grant limited access.>
"What is this?... Initiate OS Back up!" The scientist said looking at his computer monitor. "Initiating back up files... Re Writing information... Error Detected... Accessing file Back Door... Initiating Back Door Interface...." Said another scientist.

"What is going on!?" Sheryl asked looking at the monitor with awe. "I think we have been hacked!!" Said another scientist. A agent suddenly walked in. "Im sorry but this is restricted zone!!" Sheryl yelled standing up and approaching the man. "I am afraid that this project is here by handed over to government scients... you are all now on restricted clearance, to only help aid us as we see fit. You are taking orders from me now dr. Sapher..." The agent said to Sheryl. "What!? What is the meaning of this!?" Suddenly other scientist were now coming in taking over. "It is as I said... you know more about this project then any of us, you are allowed to remain of this staff but you are no longer head of it.. You are taking orders from ME now..."

"What is the reason for this!?" Sheyrl demanded answers. "That is not of your concern Doctor... For now on you are to report to me as your Boss." He explained further. "Just who are you!?" Sheyrl asked. "Robert Valentine..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damarung began walking out of the castle with Shara in his arms turning to face the mess being created by the king. "hahahaha... So it starts..." he spoke and faded into nothingness along with Shara.

"We have to sever the core... Allow me...." Nowe explained touching the green dust with his hands, and it all suddenly turned blue. "Its safe to go now, it can not harm us.. now hurry we have to sever the connection with OS!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 15:42

Ravanger stepped up up to the dust and stuck his hand though it finding it indeed safe as he looked at the others and took a deep breath and stepped through it and turned around waiting for the others as he listened to Anubis telling him not to get himself killed his staff was still charged he stoped waiting for them to come up with a plan
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 17:05

"I will not let you interfere with my kings plans!" Morganna was up again, and she ran up to Ravanger with a blade at hand, aimed for his neck. She leaped up into the air, charging her blade full of energy. Rei quickly Blocked her attack with his blade, but was thrown back by the impact, Then Garu turned and did a swing, but Morgana has a rage not to be toyed with, as she swung her blade again, and Garu felt a slash at his chest and was thrown into Nowe. She then turned her attention back to Ravanger as she leaped up to do a massive attack with her blade that was now emitting a powerful energy. "I don't care if your wakers! Ill pluck your memories one by one!!"
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 17:14

Suddenly a golden shield blocks Morganna's blade and forces her back away from Ravanger. A male voice that sounded strangely familiar to some of the group spoke. "And I dont care who you think you are, If you go after my master again, I'll make sure your data is in a million peices and thrown across the winds."
The voice that spoke came from behind everyone, but no one could be seen except a bright golden and black glow, as if light and dark were trying to mix. From this glow two people walked forward, a man wearing a white skirt like robe with black markings all over, and a woman wearing a black dress that had the same markings but white. Both wore a mask that looked as if it were a mix of a wolf and a dragon, and held swords that matched their clothes. This time the girl spoke, her blade making small circles in the air as if she were impatient.
"I suggest you back away girl. You dont want to mess with us at this time. I can assure you of that."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 17:28

Ravanger held his staff infront of him ready to defend himself when the sheild blocked her attack he looked back at them and took afew steps towards them back knowing they must be servants of anubis and sent a wave of energy though his staff towards morganna
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 19:09

"It will take more then that... you want to know what it is that I can do... then I shall show you... Behold a transformation that I acquired while back... I bring you Ragnagon, King of the Vigerage!" Suddenly she was engulfed in a green light that then began to mold, and become bigger, and bigger. Suddenly she was now in a form of a gigantic beast, that looked almsot like a skeletal or decaying dragon, only instead of scales, it has skin of black leather, a oder more putrid the sulfur, eyes that looked as if they were rolled into its own sockets, pale white and dead, horns jagged in every which direction, as well as spikes all along its back. It was capable of spitting out a deathly venom that paralyzes and boiled a persons blood in seconds. But worse then that this thing was mighty in strength and scary to boot. "A Vigerage? King of Vigerage... Lets kill this fiend..." Rei shouted holding his blade up high, energy of his ancestors, in a shape of a silent prayer. He was going to need it. For shara... and for every ones sake.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 19:22

"oh please....im not even trying yet...but i know enough its best to make your opponet reveal his cards before you do its just good planing he said watching her becomee something not nearly as ugly as she was before he held his staff centered above his head and began spinning it around as a dark cloud began to eminate fromm it and began forming a dark dome around them
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 19:44

The girl behind them smiled and looked up at the beast that had been created. "Cute. But not worth the energy needed to make and maintain." She walked up closer to the others and tried very hard not to touch Ravenger. She seemed afraid to touch him... When she walked in front of him she jumped up into the air, flipped her left sword up above her head then brought it down hard on the creature. Even though the blade itself could not peirce the skin something started to spread on the creature. What looked like a golden and white infection line started inching it's way down the creature's skin. After a few minutes the 'infection' turned into large white or golden bumps that seemed to spread everywhere on the creature who by now was screeching in pain. "Antivirals are useful. When they find the source of infection, they attack. Headless of the being that it is destroying, the antibodies will consume all data, until the virus is destroyed, then it will consume itself, making it so that the extra data never existed."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 20:41

" It is a good thing then that I am not a Virus!" Morgana laughed that sounded monstrous and deep, and non-human, Fallowed by snarls. She had her whole body shake, as as if it was nothing more but mere dust, the effect that was done to her, shook off. It was part of a ability she had, that allowed her to shed her own decaying skin. She then swung her massive tail at the girl and then spat venom towards the others. Her tail was full of long razor and yet jaged spikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next