Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 22:51

This time a black shield appeared between the attack and the girl and the man stepped up and tilted his head. "You're right. You're not a virus. But that means you're normal data. If her antiviral attacks doesn't work, I do think my corruption attacks might." He grabs his swords and starts to walk towards the creature slowly. "I will give you this chance though. Get down on your knees, and pledge your loyalty to Anubis and I'll leave you alive. Refuse, and I will make sure you serve him unwillingly as a corpse."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 22:58

"So you think!" Morgana Leaped forward, with razor claws, and swiped at them. Then her tail swiped at Ravanger, As Rei leaped up and tried to plunge a sword into her back, with his surprise, her skin was like metal plating. He ended up sliding off her back and landed into one of her spikes. Meanwhile Garu's sword transformed into a spear and he attempted to fling it at the beast, but all it did was bounce off. "Is that all you got?"
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 23:25

Ravangers body was enveloped by the darkness and smiled as the tail went right through him like he wasnt there every attack the beast delt was like it was swipeing at air as he watched rei attempt a attack "watch out for the spikes.." he turned to his servents "glad you took the time to join us"
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyWed 2 Jun - 20:58

"Nice way to welcome your servants back. Unfortunately the two of them are fully asleep at the moment. Something about not being able to handle all the antivirals they absorbed to help your ass." The girl spoke as she removed her mask, and grinned in a way that was utterly evil. "Phobia told me to tell you he said hi though."

The man took off his mask and yawned. "Look at you Kaina, just keeping on making people mad..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jun - 22:13

Morgana opened her massive jaws and began spitting out burning venom at every one in every which way. "This is for Mia!" Nowe yelled as a spit wad of venom came his direction and in a instant, it froze in mid air, and transformed into a small mini Zero Bug, that then flew back towards the beast. "Hahaha. your tricks do not work on me Nowe, all those witht he conection to zero bug are Data Locked... Even a Zero Bug alone can not hurt me! Die!" Morgana yelled as the mini zero bug ball hit her but phased out. Is that the best you have Nowe... Former King of Flynn!" Morgana hissed. "Who ever said that was supposed to hurt? Ravanger! Use your power on her now! Unlock her data and my zero bug core will phase her out!!! Do it now!" Nowe yelled, as Morganas eyes widened. The core he sent into her can not effect her until her data is unlocked by Ravanger, allowing the zero bug core access to her data. Ravanger has literally the skeleton key to everything.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Jun - 22:53

Ravanger closed his eyes as the energy used to unlock the data surrounded him and he launced the full blast of the energy towards her
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 12:36

Green veins began growing across Morganas leathery skin, and it burned her. "What the hell is this?" She screamed in pain, as her skin began to deteriorate, and rip away from her body. "I will not leave this existence yet! Unchange!" Morgana began to shift back to her self, but instead she ended up half her true form, and half Vigerage, with green veins. She gripped onto her half vigerage arm, as if feeling crippled. "Lets fight!" She Charged at Ravangers or more so Anubis' Companions that showed up to help. A gigantic sword appeared in her hands, and when she swung it, it emitted waves of destructive force.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 15:13

Ravanger started walking towards her as the waves passed right through him countinung to hit her with as much of the combined energies "throw down your weapon...renounce the king and you will walk away from this fight...it is my only offer...the choice is yours.."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyWed 9 Jun - 13:47

Sew had completly dissapeared from existance...or more like he ran away before any fights could start. He wasnt A coward, nor was he dumb...Sew knew all to well that he would die if he continued to be fighting with the 'hero's' Sew looked back and smiled...He was not going to be comeing back for awhile now.

a couple hours and he would curse himself for that...for once the energy returned back to him...so did th headacks... " no...It is not you're turn Paladian...grahhh." Sew yelled, yellow energy forming around him as the red in his hair disperced, armor formed on his body, and A holy black and yellow sword shaped it'self into his right hand. those around him freaked and ran. " finnaly..." Eswen said standing up...and heading into the direction of Ravenger...well more like running into the fray of a battle....
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Jun - 3:04

The moment the blast started to go towards them, phobia and chaos took over and a wave of shadow blasted from the two as they once again became their more 'viral' selves.

"Well well well. What do we have here? Little girl upset that she got hurt? Hmph. Chaos! You get her from the right, i'll go left. Lets see what kinda soul this one has."

"With pleasure."

The two went to both sides of her and grinned. "Well, lord Anubis. you going to attack from the front or you want us to have her to ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Jun - 12:47

"by all means you two...have fun.." Ravanger smiled watching them as he countinued to cast the energy at her beliveing with the 3 they would get the upper hand
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySun 20 Jun - 13:43

"Heh. Alright. Chaos. Lets go ahead and get this bitch."

Phobia formed a scythe made of shadow, and chaos quickly made a sword, but for some reason hers was made of light. The two jumped into the fray and with phobia aiming for her back and Chaos hoping to stab her in the chest.

The two knew that the timing had to be perfect. Phobia had to hit her with the scythe first, loading her up with viral power, and then Chaos would need to hit her with the antiviral sword, destroying her. The timing had to be perfect or it wouldn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 0:58

Morganna leaped up into the air, as her sword split into two halves, one light and one dark, similar to her half vigerage and half human like form. "My kings plans will not be stopped by the likes of you! I will pluck your memories away one by one!" She shouted landing down onto the ground with her set of double swords ready for a attack. She then started swinging both blades over and over, one after another, which released white and black energy with every swing towards Anubis and his companions.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyMon 28 Jun - 20:15

Phobia grinned wildly and deflected the attack back towards Morganna. "You know. You're such a beautiful woman. I think if only you would not be our enemy I just might have killed Chaos over there to have you for myself."

Chaos grinned back at phobia, knowing this game of his. "Oh. So you say Phobia. But probably not before I could have killed you so that I could have her. She's much more lovely than you."

The two jumped up and once again aimed at the woman, trying to kill her quickly. Already they could feel the antivirus inside them pick at their core. They maybe had another half hour to fight before it killed them.

They had hoped that when they reached Ravanger/Anubis and the others they could get the antivirus put in one of the others, and not have to worry with it, but the fight made that impossible at the moment, and soon it would end for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:03

There as the sound of crackling in the sky as something started to appear from the sky above them. The king was engulfed in darkness of some form of mass that began to appear. It was a floating castle, that now had the cable like tentacles connecting it to the Terminal (as the king calls it).

"My King... Plans to recreate this world using the power of OS.. But even more desirable he wants to locate the seals, all of them.. and unlock the heart of this world.. It said when the heart opens that a door way between worlds will open and then we can go into the world of true existance... There is nothing you wakers will do to stop the King... I will kill you all before that happens!" Morgana cursed, and then ran towards them with her massive sword.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:20

"You will not kill us. And your king will betray you. Even I can see his true aims are for himself. You have no meaning to him. You are a pawn. Nothing more." Chaos yelled to Morgana as she jumped up in time with Phobia again. They swung their weapons at her at the same time, even as the antivirus began to destroy their own bodies. They screamed in pain and anger as their blades reached for her.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySat 3 Jul - 15:45

"I do not care.... I share my Kings ambitions... Soon he cleanse this world of wakers and there faulty data, using the power of os he will ignite Zero Towers by passing the key to me and others like me, the power to unlock data. The Towers house the seals, accept for one... I bet you will never figure out what the last seal is till its too late! A man will rise in power and he will become god, he will break the boundary between worlds, he will save the world from total destruction. That is what it is written in the Book of the Wyrm... The king will be that man!"

"Book of the wyrm!?" Rei asked. He had heard that name before. "Wyrm!? That.. thats a legend!?" He added.

"You know of the Wyrm? So you who is brother of the Phoenix.... How do you know if the Wyrm? It is forbidden knowledge.." Moragana was rather surpised.

"I... don't know...." Rei was suddenly puzzled him self. he did not understand how he would know of the wyrm.

"It does not matter, for it is the end...." Morganas blade suddenly was engulfed in 0 data, and started to dissolve into green dust. She continued to use the sword, as she swung it again and again madly. Rei however was lost in confusion. He had no memory of ever learning about the wyrm and yet... he knew.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Jul - 15:27

Phobia and chaos were now on their last legs. White veins began to creep up their bodies and it looked like they were starting to have muscle spasms, but they dared not stop fighting. They both would do anything for their master, and he was in trouble.

The two quickly held hands for a moment and then rushed towards Morgana, swinging their own blades at her with as much force as they could manage.

"For Lord Anubis and Lord Ravanger!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Jul - 15:45

Ravanger watched with a sick feeling watching them sacrifice themselves "come back.dont be stuipid you will get yourself killed!!" he ran towards them as he felt his legs stop "it is there choice...they are serving me doing there duty...nothing is more honorable then dieing in the name of there god..." Ravanger almost sence the tone in Anubis voice that he wanted them to stop as well he practically seen them as his children
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 0:24

Suddenly a voice was heard to Anubis and Ravanger, but only the could hear. It was identical to the voice that said "Soon she will be awake, and all will realize the truth."

"Anubis... Absorb the Excess anti viral data from your servants... You have the power of Ravanger to keep it from infecting you....Relinquish the energy upon the "Pawn" her data core is weak.. But hurry.. or it will be too late... for her.... Ravanger.... There will be time when you will lose hope.. But you must not give in... She needs you to stay strong.."

-------------------------------------

The voice was now heard to the servants and the wakers inside them

"Release your Anti Viral data onto Anubis.. Allow Ravangers power to unlock data and the power of Anubis to destroy the "Pawn" You must live for you are all important.... She needs you all, so you must never lose sight of what is important... There will be time when you will have to make a terrible choice.... I am sorry..."

------------------------------------

The voice now was being heard to Garu and Rei.

"Garu... oh powerful and loyal Garu.... You must find he who makes you whole again... There is reason for why the Wakers reside in your bodies. Your wave lengths sync, and for this allows the both of you to exist in this world... He awaits at the tower of Judgement... The next Zero Tower you must go to... Together you are strong, but true awakening for the both of you will unleash your true potential... Stay strong Garu and do not lose sight in those you hold dear.."

"Rei... when the comes you will learn of what you must do... You too will have to make a terrible choice, that will effect the lives of those you hold dearest in your heart... Fight bravely and strong.. She needs you all, together you can accomplish anything... But right now Shara needs you all more then ever.... The "King" must be stopped. If he succeeds that in which lives in the wires will be free and both worlds will end in chaos."

The voice was now able to be heard to everyone. "Seek me at the tower of judgment. Soon she will be awake.... And all will realize the truth. The truth... Of why you are all here... Stop the King.. or it will be too late....

Morgana stopped as she even heard the voice. "Who is that!? Who is there... Show your self!" She shouted suddenly coughing up blood, as she noticed the green zero bug like data had spread to half her body now. "I am sorry... Pawn... Morgana... but you have been corrupted... I am sorry... I am so sorry... But it is the end of you... bid well to you all.."
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 1:34

Phobia and chaos could not attack anymore. They colapsed onto their knees, and that was when the voice came.

Nodding their heads slowly they looked behind them at their master and held out their hands to him, as if asking him for help.

"My lord..."
"will you..."
"Help us..."
"Please...."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 14:31

Ravanger looked over at them seeing them and he reached out his hand towards them and a small stream of energy towards them and enveloped them absorbing the anti viral from them both as it streamed back through the energy and surrounded him when shadoy figures appeared takeing place on either side of him as a shadow seemed to streach across the floor and over to chaos and phobias feet reaching them and shadow traveling them over next to ravanger as he countinued to absorb it from them and Anubis spoke "let us send this pawn into nothingness...." the anti viral code spread off him to the two anubites on both sides of him as they all including Ravanger sent beams of anti viral energy onto the pawn
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 1:10

Morganna screamed, as her own veins turned a glowy green through out her body, that soon began to burst but at same time dissolve. "Noo King I have failed you...." She shouted. All around her began to Pixalate, and all around them started to flash, and flake as if they were staring off into a TV screen getting Static. She fell to the ground. The ground around her began to turn the same glowing green, as if part of Morgana was spreading the disease of a viral infection. Suddenly she exploded into a cloud of green pixel like dust that some how kept a rough shape of her. Little sparks of electrical energy could been seen within it, like looking at lightning in a storm. The Viral Data of Anubis had infected her and stripped her completely down to bare data, not quite deleted but not quite there, just simple observational data, meanwhile the anti viral data injected into her through a virus, was not attacking the Anubis virus but more so boosting its effects and turning all excess infected data into reusable recyclable energy to be used for Anubis. This energy would boost Anubis power 25% or more so recover it. "What happened to her?" Nowe asked rather surpised. Mia was now waking up and he quickly turned to her. "Mia are you okay!?" he asked concerned. One of her eyes were swallen, and she had bruises through out her entire body. "I am fine Master Nowe... Did you and fuzzy stop the mean Hag? Oh no... The Phoenix!" She gasped realising she had failed at watching her. "She is gone the man that beaten you and kidnap the two of you has ran off.. we dont know where he is.." Nowe explained to her. Rei butted in "If it was not for you my sister would not have been taken!" Rei cursed. "Rei... Enough... We need to stop the King first or he will destroy this entire world to fit his own image.. I dont know about you but I would rather not wait and see what that could be..." Garu pointed out. "How are we going to get up there!?" Rei asked. "Zero Bug... I can create them.. There observational Data designed to keep order in this world deleting all data that is currpted or does not belong. kind of like a anti virus but more so designed to keep the world clean of junk data and anything that could cause error... at least that was its primary function.. But ever since the wakers came here the Zero Bugs which is actually called "Watchers" have become confused, and are now no longer capable of telling the difference between corrupted data and normal data. I can create them, and with my abilty i can keep it stable but only the ones I create. There only temperary data.. anything I alter can only be altered for a short time.." Nowe expained. "With Zero bug we can ride it to the Castle..."

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Thu 8 Jul - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:42

With the excess antiviral out of them they were no longer in immediate danger of being deleted, but the main part of the antivirus was still active inside them and needed to be forced out. They had hoped that they could find someone else to pass it too but seeing what it did to morgana, the two now thought that it would be impossible to find someone the antiviral didn't attack.

'It would be better if we just kept it.. even though it's killing us phobia.' 'Yes... I think i agree, lady Kaina...it's all we can do.. for our lord...but...i....ugh!'

Suddenly both phobia and chaos collapsed in fits of spasms, the white veins now looking even more prominent and slowly turning a bright gold.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 EmptySat 10 Jul - 21:53

Ravanger walked over to chaos and phobia and placed his hands on thier heads "you both have served me well...we must get out of here..and get you both your strength back" he smiled and closed his eye transfering a low amout of power into them both to get them by for abit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next