Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 546494

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 1:07

"Right!" Shara smiled and quickly went off to were she knew there was going to be a town. "Thank you for everything Ravanger." She said as they finally reached a small town called Deilia, and there near by was a inn where they could get some rest. There even seemed to be some kind of festival going on, and this made Shara a little curious.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 546083

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 2:53

Ravanger smled following her to the village as he aproached the village the sounds of celebration filled the air as he noticed her stop and watch the people he stoped as well "i will go pay for our beds for tonight..is there anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 536320

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 13:54

Phobia and Chaos had no idea what had happened. One moment they were getting much needed rest for their bodies, the next moment everyone was gone, and they were surrounded by humans that were trying to attack them. Phobia stood first, his robe quickly being drawn to cover his body. "Ah. It would seem We have ourselves some food for this day." The two quickly dispatched the humans and afterwards seemed to glow in the power of their feeding. Standing in the now bloody clearing, the two smile at each other and decide to be kind to those that are sharing the bodies with them. They change into their beast selves and run towards the closest village from their position, about three hours away, howling out a call to their master the whole time.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 14:07

he went and got the beds and he walked out of the inn as he walked back out to shara and stood thier watching the villagers some standing around a huge bonfire he kept looking around getting the feeling that they where being watched Ravanger listened as a voice whispered softly in his head it seemed to be calling someone he wasnt sure if it was his consious or anubis meanwhile Phobia and Chaos could sence where Ravanger was as the voice called out to them
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 14:37

Not but an hour away from the village their calls were answered and returned. They sped up their run, howling their reply back to their master. Many of the villages could hear the cries of the two, and later on it is said that those of evil hearts and minds realized then that their time would come soon. The two wordlessly decided to stop outside the village as to not cause any problems for their master, as they were still glowing with power, until they gave some of it to their master they would remain as such, and would easily scare anyone who did not know of who and what they were.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 14:51

Ravanger watched the villagers as he began to feel faint the last time he felt this was when Anubis took control and not long after he had the feeling Anubis resurfaced and observed the humans and thier gathering he looked over senceing his minions aura and looked over at phobia and chaos with a look as in to tell them to take a kinder form and to make themselves presant
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 23:39

Phobia and chaos looked towards the place they sensed their master and bowed their heads. The two then changed their shape to that of child like forms of their original. They held hands as they walked through the crouds of people, most of whom seemed to move away from the kids, even though they looked kind enough as kids. Something about the dark aura that seemed to seep from them scared humans away. They smiled at their master when they found him and kneeled. "Master.."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 23:57

Anubis looked over at them kneeling and looked around he could sence the humans thoughts change but countinued thier buisness he placed a hand on either of the kids forehead "a new enemy walks amongst us...one who poses a threat to me...i will need you both near my side more then ever"
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptySat 27 Feb - 3:23

Phobia looked into his masters eyes, and it would seem that two consciousnesses were looking up at him, the same when chaos looked up at the master. In voices that sounded as if two males and two females were speaking at once the two spoke. "Yes sir. By our master's will." This was when anyone could look and realize that kaina and phobia, and feros and chaos had finally did something that so far no other has done. The human, and the viral consciousnesses had seemingly become one, yet stayed separate.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 1 Mar - 18:37

"we must be alert...this demon manages to best my power...however i am still weakened by my long sleep...in the meantime we will help this girl with her journey and seek strenght as we go.." he looked around the village he felt a sertain security now that his servents near
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Mar - 14:13

Phobia and chaos bowed their heads at their master and quickly slipped into the shadows. They were hunting for evil souls to kill, knowing that their master's other servants were somewhere around and would gladly take the souls before they departed.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 541653

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyWed 3 Mar - 10:13

Wes was walking through the town; he had recently found his sheath for his sword so know his sword was strapped to his back…now the only thing left to find was his money pouch which wasn’t on the man who had his sword sheath. The man described a girl of some sorts, information for life so to speak, but wes couldn’t help it but feel he was on a wild goose chase. He had disappeared from the other group because it was getting to ‘wacky’ with the virus and such.

Wes spotted a girl sneaking into the shadows…and all of a sudden his brain sparked….that was the girl the man made mention of.((Which the man had lied about the actual person with the money)) Wes sparked with rage for the women, and he immediately had his sword out, the blade about as tall as he was. “Haha!” wes shouted out at the girl, who he didn’t know was Phobia. “You think you can just fool wes? Do you take me for an idiot?” wes said running after the girl, his sword leaning against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyWed 3 Mar - 19:58

(please make a mental not Z. Phobia is in Male body form atm. not female. that's chaos. i'll assume you ment chaos and go along with it though. Do start reading posts and profile pages ^_^)

Chaos looked back at Wes yelling at her and smiled. "My my my. What do we have here. You must be an idiot going against the goddess of ruin."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyThu 4 Mar - 13:07

"goddess of ruin?" Wes said said, hs sword now out and held in both hands. " look I just want my monney back, all ten thousand of it!" Wes's blue tail bristled in agitation, the giant sword seemed whieght less in his hands. " so if you just give it back to me...we can avoid this fight and be on our way..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 8 Mar - 14:00

Shara was now out and about looking for Ravanger. She had determined the festival was a celebration of something the city knew as the "Night of Lunar Circle" She did not understand the history behind it, just that it was a night when the Full Moon was out, and that its the brightest on this night then it is in all year. But now she was curious about the whereabouts of Ravanger, as she did not see him at the inn. She became worried and started looking franticly for him. Suddenly two men had ambushed her, and shoved her into a alleyway. "Now that the people are busy celebrating I can do what ever I want.. You know you should not be traveling the night alone, specially when the people are at the center of town.. Means no one will hear you scream." One of the men laughed and shoved her into a wall. "Ravanger!!!" She shouted, but lucky for her she had a dagger with her. She managed to pull it out and cut the mans arms, She did not want to kill. She then shoved him backwards into the second man, and attempted to escape. But she suddenly fill forward, as the man who was now pissed, had grabbed her by the ankle, and then started to push him self onto her. "RAVANGER!!" She cried as he started beat her, but something suddenly stopped him. The man looked wide eyes with shock and terror, and pale as a ghost. Shara was not sure what was going on until she noticed that her hand was pressed against his chest, and she seemed to be absorbing him like she did with the Zero Bug. She too watched in terror as he dissolved into nothing. She tried to stop it, but she had not control over her self and she soon quickly did the same to the second man. 'You bitch!!! What the Hell are you!!! No stay away from me!!! NOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" The man cried and She tried so hard to stop her self but it was as if she no longer had control over her self. Once he too was gone she collapsed on her knees and cried staring at her own hands now that she had control over her self again. She shook like a leaf, and cried. She questioned her self, what was she. She was no better then a zero bug.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 8 Mar - 14:11

Ravanger heard her voice shouting for him he knew she was introuble he ran in the direction towards her voice just intime to see a man run behind a building he quickened his pace he didnt like the loook in the mans run as he approached the crner he heard a mans shout when he got around the corner all he seen was Shara and ran up to her seeing her shakeing severly terrified he knelt beside her and growled "damit i need to stop leting you out of sight....are you alright did someone hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 1:47

"You may want to stand back..." The man in the cloak stepped out from the shadows, and was speaking to Ravanger. It was the first time he said anything. "She looked up to see the man standing there. [i]"It was her!!! I saw here kill two men!!" Another man shouted appearing in the ally way. The man in the Cloak had vanished again. Suddenly there was city guards coming. The guards looked at Ravanger and then at Shara. Shara felt like she was going to lose control again. She felt that there was something seriously wrong with her.

------------------------------------------------------------
Realworld
------------------------------------------------------------

"We are attempting to try the new program now... Starting it now...All systems are at 100%.." Said one of the scientists.

------------------------------------------------

"No stay away from me!" Shara pleaded.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 2:20

Ravanger turned looking at the crowd now gathering around them and he stood between them and Shara "the men attacked her she was defending herself...would you not do the same if your life was in danger....please we are just passing through"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 8:40

The jewels on wes’s sword started to glow, yellow, red, then blue…the jewels stopped at the color blue. Wes’s energy changed color to blue and it engulphed his whole entire body. He hefted the sword into the air and was about to strike whenever he felt an odd energy, the feeling he had gotten whenever the code bug appeared. Wes had totally forgotten about the girl. “Keep the money” wes said before running the opposite direction.

Wes pulled behind a crowd that had gathered around a group of people. His sword had been sheathed behind his back. “ all right folks, self defense is nothing to be punished for!” Wes shouted pushing through the crowd to get a better look at the group; it was Ravenger and a girl he hadn’t seen before. “These folks where just protecting themselves, so bugger off, they have done nothing to you!” Wes pushed himself through the crowd and smiled at Ravenger. “ why is it that whenever something strange and exiting happens you are the one in the middle” Wes smiled, he honestly thought he wouldn’t be seeing them again but it was like wherever he had gone some strange fate had pushed him back towards them.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 16:44

"Were are the bodies?" One guard asked. "Stay back!!! AHHH Not again!!!" Shara screamed and cried, as her body started expelling what looked allot like the fractal patterns of the zero bug.. "Step back, she one of those things!!! A Zero Bug!!" The people were suddenly growing violent. Meanwhile Shara felt a battle inside her, that she could not control, was this the fault of the Blue cloaked man, or was this her power, that she was now unable to control. She suddenly was hovering in the air by some sort of force, perhaps from her own power, as all around her people started to vanish as if a zero bug had touched them. "Evacuate the city!!! Zero Bug!!!" A guard yelled but suddenly went poof as he dissolved into the green pixel like dust. "Please... make it stop...." Shara cried out. It was just then Rei and Silvian had just got there. "Shara Stop this!!! Ravanger what did you make her do!!" Rei shouted thinking it had to be Ravangers fault. More people were suddenly disappearing. It was a wonder why they them selves had not disappeared. Maybe it was because they had a strong connection to her. Ether way some how they had to stop her. "Shara!!! You need to snap out of it!" Silvian shouted and ran to her quite stupidly. and nearly got hit by one of her fractal patterns. Suddenly there were some kids that a series of fractal patterns were goign for, and Silvian quickly ran and leaped forward like a tiger on fours and shoved them otu fo the way as a fractal pattern hit him. "AAAAAAh" Rei suddenly went wide eyed. "SILVIAN!!!!" But instead of making him vanish like every one else, something else happened, what looked like a human transparent ghost appeared next to the tigerman body, that then vanished and dissolved into green pixels by the fractal pattern. The tigerman laid seemingly unconcius on the ground. The kids were now safe, as a mother grabed them and quickly ran heading out from the city. Rei quickly ran to Silvian. "Silvian are you okay!!!" The tigerman stood up and looked back at him. "Silvian? This is Garu...." Rei realized what had happened, Silvian conciusness was taken away by the Shara uncontrolled power.

((A better understanding of what happened, The zero bug deletes things it touches, but in the case of a Waker, if they are touched the conciusness is taken away, and the AI is able to take over again. Make sense? So Silvian has been deleted... or is he O.o? dun dun dun.))
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 17:29

Phobia watched the progress of everyone from the top of a building and frowned. Something was happening and he did not know what to do to stop it. Looking at the full moon looming above him he sighed as he turned away from the others and jumped into the air, changing his form to that of a large black and red dragon. <Chaos. We are leaving...><Where are we going?><We are going to the sages...> Chaos pulls herself from the bloody mess she had just made and jumped into the air and changed to a dark green terrorbird. Her eyes showed anger, and she said but one word. <Fuck.>
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 17:46

Ravanger quickly steppped away from her suddenly a strong urge to touch the patter this was Anubis wanting trying to gain contol of his body back Ravanger managed to fight the urge "i didnt make her do nothing!!" he looked over at Silvian now Garu again and heard what had happened "shara you can fight this you just need to tr..." Ravanger looked down and his eyes glowed green as Anubis resurfaced and looked up at her "listen to me young child..that wander...he changed us...i feel it..its a cold chill that covers your body...but i noticed something since it happened ive felt this thought a thought i never had before and it occured to me he would not give us ths gift....as some may call it listen to the voice in your head your mind you know how to stop it you just need to find it he put it in our mind for us when he changed us.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Mar - 0:36

Shara finally went back to normal and collapsed in mid air, as Garu who was now him self, and as he was the guardian of Rei's and Her's tribe, he caught her safely in his arm. "Rei... we should take her back to our clan... And you... Who ever you are... perhaps it is best that you come with us and explain to us what has just happened to the Princess!" Garu explained as walked away with her in his arms. Rei had bet everything that Ravanger did not know that she was also the princess of there people. Knowing Shara, she would have chosen never to say, cause he knew that she preferred to not be kept safe, she always wanted to be apart of something and do it. "..I have to say Garu.. I am glad to see you back... But.. the Waker that was in you... Do you think he is gone forever?" Rei asked feeling kind of sad for Silvian.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Mar - 2:13

Anubis looked over at Garu and nodded "she has no desire to return home with either of you she wants to be left alone.." he looked over at her in his arms "im going to have to insist you let her go..i made her a promise.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Mar - 2:30

"That maybe so... But she is the princess of our tribe, and her power in the wrong hands can cause devastation to this world. Far worse then this.. She needs to be well protected.." Garu explained as Rei stepped in front of Garu to face Ravanger. "I understand that you made a promise, but sometimes you have to break them to do what is right. She is in danger as long as she is out like this.. You have did well in keeping her safe or trying to protect her, but first the Zero Bug Seal indecent and now this... How many more incidence will it take before it finally kills her!?" Rei asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part I: Zero Bug/// (Lost Server) (~FIN)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next